This Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana was announced by the Central government. The PMSYM scheme was announced in February 2019 and launched on 15 February 2019 by the then Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. Other plans such as LIC, EPFO, ESIC run under this scheme. In this article read about all the important information regarding Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana, such as who is eligible for the scheme, how to apply for PM Shramyogi Pension, benefits of this scheme etc. प्रधान मंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना
प्रधानमंत्री मानधन योजना असंगठित क्षेत्र के कामगारों के लिए शुरू की गयी केंद्र सरकार द्वारा की गयी बहुलक्षित योजना है। जो असंगठित कामगार इतने पैसे नहीं कमाते की वे किसी पेंशन स्कीम या अन्य स्कीम में पैसा लगा कर अपने भविष्य के लिए कुछ पैसे जमा कर सके उन सभी के लिये प्रधानमंत्री श्रमयोगी मानधन योजना की शुरुआत की गयी है ,इस आर्टिकल में आप इस योजना से जुडी पूरी विस्तृत जानकारी जानेंगे।
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Bandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Mr Piyush Goyal|
|Launch Date of the Scheme||15th February 2019|
|Concerned Beneficiaries||Unrecognized Sector Workers|
|Total Number of Beneficiaries||42 Crore approximate|
|Contribution to be made||For 18 age- Rs. 55 per month|
For 29 age- Rs. 100 per mon
For 40 age- Rs. 200 Per month
Above 40 – Not eligible
|Pension Amount||Rs. 3000/- Per month|
|Category||Central Govt. Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme|
|Enroll Through||CSC Centres – Digital seva|
|Who is Not Eligible||Those enrolled in any other central government scheme|
|Is Pension Transferable||Yes, to partner only|
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan registration||Apply by visiting local Jan seva Kendra (CSC)|
|Number of enrollment||3943957|
This scheme offers eligible citizens a regular pension once they attain the age of 60 years. Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojna is a pension scheme for the labour class people who are associated with the unorganized sector.
Premium Amount Chart
|Entry age (In Years)||Max age (In Years)||Monthly contribution per month (per person)||Govt contribution per month (per person)||Total Contribution (per person)|
Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana?
- As the labour class is mentioned, people involved in trivial yet necessary works such as carpenters, masons, and many more such workers appear in our minds. In reality, any work belonging to the unorganized sector can apply for the scheme. By unorganized sectors, one means the community in which the wages are not fixed. Such sector includes street vendors, rag pickers, cobblers, brick makers, leather workers, rickshaw pullers, landless labourers, beedi workers and many more.
- The workers who do not have any fixed income and whose income depends on the work they do on a daily basis to earn a living are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojna.
- The workers of the unorganised sector earning an income of less than rupees 15,000 per month and falling under the age bracket of 18 to 40 years are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi yojna.
Who is not eligible?
The following individuals are not eligible to get the benefit:-
- One who is a taxpayer
- One who is engaged in the Organized Sector or is a member of NPS/EPF/ESIC
How to register for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana?
This scheme has been launched particularly for the assistance of workers in unorganized sectors in the country. This is a golden opportunity for all the workers in the unorganised sector to secure their lives and think for a better and brighter future. To avail of this opportunity, eligible people can register themselves PMSYM scheme through online modes. Eligible people can apply for the same step by step. The procedure is mentioned below.
- All the eligible workers must have their bank details and Aadhar cards with them. After confirming that, the candidate needs to visit his or her nearest Common Service Center or CSC keeping along the necessary documents that could be further used for verification.
- The appointed officer in the nearest Common Service Center is going to put together all the information and details given by the candidate. The candidates are expected to register their actual date of birth because the overall calculation is held on the basis of age. The determination of how much premium he or she has to pay is all dependent on the actual age that the candidate confirms.
- After having verified all the documents, the scheme will get started. To get started with it, a specific installment amount is going to get deducted from the wallet of the appointed officer in the Common Service Center. After having a successful payment, the officer will get back all the amount that has been deducted from the officer’s wallet by the Candidate which too in cash amount.
- The candidate must check for the notification of a successful online payment. If the notification arrives, that means the registration has been successfully done. A unique pension code is also generated from the software.
- After this process, the CSC officer is going to do the other formalities and scan the candidate’s documents. The officer scans the documents to ensure that the information is added to their database as well.
- After the scanning of documents, the candidate is provided with a pension card that is generated after the verification of the candidate’s documents and other data.
- The data provided by the candidate is then sent to the bank authority. After having checked the data by bank authorities, the candidate is informed about the mandate debits. An SMS is also sent to the registered number of the candidate, after which the candidate would be getting pertinent information
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana Application Form
Candidates have to visit the LIC office to get the form/information and to apply for the scheme at the CSC centre. VLE will enrol the eligible citizen in the PM-SYM scheme through the digital seva website. Link to mandhan pension yojana registration is provided below.
Benefits of PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- It is beneficial in a way that a worker who joins Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana at the age of 18 years would make a contribution of rupees 55 monthly till the age of 60 years so as to get the pension in retirement. An equal matching contribution will be made by the Government to the pension account of workers each month.
- This scheme is going to benefit more than 42 crore workers belonging to the unorganised sectors of India.
- Not only this, if the candidate enrols out of the scheme even before 10 years, the share of the candidate is going to be returned to the candidate with saving bank interest rates.
- If the candidate enrols out after 10 years but before 60 years of age, the share of the candidate’s contribution adding the accumulated interest will be given back to the candidate.
- If the candidate is updating the scheme in a proper manner but dies due to any cause, his or her spouse would be entitled to the continuation of the scheme. If the spouse is entitled to it, they are supposed to pay the regular further contributions. If they are not willing to do that, they can always exit the scheme by taking the candidate’s contribution to make till the date in addition to the interest.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number 1800 267 6888
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Pension Yojana: Important Links
|Check Notification||PM SYM Notification|
|Apply Online at Digital Seva connect (For VLE)||Start Enrollment|
|Read Guidelines||Operational Guidelines|
|Find CSC Center||CSC Center|
|Check Official website||Official Website Link|
|Check Occupations||PM SYM Covered Occupations|
|Get the Latest Updates Here||NVSHQ Homepage|