Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Online form 2019 and PM awas yojana list 2019 for third phase are available now. Eligible people can fill the PM awas yojana application form and can avail the benefit of the scheme. PM Awas Yojana is an initiative of Indian Government to provide housing facility to the poor section of Urban areas (also rural area) on affordable rates. It was launched in 2015 and till date, two phases have been completed. PM Awas Yojana list 2019 and apply online through below link. A large no of people (beneficiaries) have been identified from various states and Union Territories for availing the benefit and construction of houses for these beneficiaries is going on.
Latest: Application form are currently not available right now. Keep checking this page to know when it will be available.
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Awas Yojana Online form 2019
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2019
- 3 How to apply PM Awas Yojana 2019
- 4 PMAY- PM Awas Yojana Documents Needed
- 5 प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लाभार्थियों की सूची देखें
- 6 PM Awas Yojana Contact Details
PM Awas Yojana Online form 2019
If you are also an eligible candidate and want to avail the benefit of this scheme, then you must collect all the necessary information before filling the PM Awas Yojana application form. In this article, you will get all the information in detail. It includes a brief detail about the scheme, eligibility, procedure to fill online application, and other important details.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at a Glance
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Article category|| PMAY Application form 2019 |
PMAY beneficiary list 2019
|Area covered||All over India|
|PMAY Phase 1 period||April 2015 to March 2017|
|PMAY Phase 2 period||April 2017 to March 2019|
|PMAY Phase 3 period||April 2019 to March 2022|
|Mode of registration||Online and Offline|
|Current status of registration/application||Available now|
|For slum dwellers||Currently Not available|
|For benefits under other 3 components||Currently Not available|
|Track PMAY Assessment Form/ Application status||Check Here|
|Search PM awas yojana beneficiary list By Name||Search Here|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2019
- The maximum age limit of the beneficiary is 70 years.
- Beneficiary or any of his/her family member must not have any dwelling/ pucca house in any part of the India.
- Beneficiary must be from EWS category that means the annual income of the beneficiary should be less than 3 lakhs.
- Beneficiary must have an annual income between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs if he/she is from LIG (Low Income Group).
- Membership of one adult female member of the family is mandatory in ownership of the house. It means the houses provided under this scheme shall be owned individually by an adult female member or jointly with males.
How to apply PM Awas Yojana 2019
PMAY Application can be obtained and filled through two methods. Applicants can either obtain the application form at a nominal cost of Rs.25/- from the Common Service Centres established by the government of states and Union Territories.
The second mode of registration is the online mode in which applicants can register through the official website of the Ministry. As application for third phase are currently available, eligible candidates can apply.
- Visit official portal of PMAY
Applicants firstly have to visit the official website of the Ministry i.e. http://pmaymis.gov.in. Once you will open the website, homepage will appear on the website as shown in the picture below-
- Select the Citizen Assessment link
On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Citizen Assessment”. You have to select the relevant option from “for slum dwellers” and “benefits under other 3 components”.
for slum dwellers
for benefits under other 3 components
- Enter Aadhar Number
On selecting the relevant option, you will be redirected to the Check Aadhar No. Existence page where you have to enter your Aadhar No. in the space provided.
- Fill required details
You will be redirected to the application page. Here you have to fill all the details such as name of the beneficiary, contact details, all personal details, income details, bank account and all the other required information.
- Save the PMAY application
Once you have filled all the details in the form, you have to mark the disclaimer, enter the captcha code and click on save option. Application is complete and you can take a printout of the filled in application form.
- Applicants must ensure that they fill application form only at the Ministry’s official website or at the registered Common Service Centre. Other than these two no other medium is given authority for registration of beneficiaries.
- Applicants must be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the application form.
- Applicants must fill details accurately. Application submitted with false data will be rejected.
How to check PMAY Application Status?
After filling the application form you can check the application status any time you want. Application status can be checked through two methods viz. by application No. or by entering other personal details.
Using Application Number:
- Visit portal – The very first step is to visit http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Citizen Assessment option – Search “Citizen Assessment” option on the homepage.
- Select relevant option – Click on “Track Your Assessment Status”.
- Hit the track button – From the two options hit “By Assessment ID” button.
- Enter details – Enter your assessment ID and Mobile No. and click on submit option.
- Check the status – Now assessment status will appear on the screen and you can view your status.
Using Name, Father’s name & mobile Number:
- Visit official portal pmaymis.gov.in
- Click “Citizen Assessment” option
- Select “Track Your Assessment Status”.
- Click on “by name, father’s name & mobile no.” button.
- Enter name, mobile no., city, district in the space provided and hit the submit button.
- Clicking on submit button, assessment option will appear on the screen.
How to print the PMAY application form?
Once you have successfully filled the application form, you can download and take a printout of it for future references.
You can follow the given steps:
- Visit pmaymis.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on “Citizen assessment” tab.
- Select “Print Assessment” option.
- Now you have to assess the application form either by clicking on “By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No.” or “by assessment ID”.
- Enter all the details as per your selection.
- Click on “Print” option and get your assessment form printed.
PMAY- PM Awas Yojana Documents Needed
- Aadhaar card- It is compulsory for all the candidates to provide their Aadhaar card details. Without Aadhaar Card no one can apply.
- An Identity and residential proof- Documents can include any of the following- Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License
- Caste/Community certificate- Applicant has to bring the supporting document or certificate in case he/ she belongs to a minority community
- Economically Weaker Section certificate or Low Income Group certificate needs to be provided by the applicant
- A proof of nationality- Applicants can show their passport or any other document
- Property valuation certificate
- Bank details and account statements- All the applicants are required to submit their bank account details
- Salary Slip
- Income Tax Return (ITR) statements
- Proof that the beneficiary is constructing a home only under the PMAY scheme
- Proof that the beneficiary does not own a ‘pucca’ house
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लाभार्थियों की सूची देखें
Click here to check PM Awas Yojana list 2019
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- About PMAY Scheme
PM Awas Yojana is a national scheme launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India in the year 2015. PMAY was started with an aim of providing affordable housing to urban poor and other economically weaker section of the country. It is also known as “Housing for all”.
Under PMAY scheme government provides an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans to the beneficiaries for 20 years under Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Houses under this scheme are constructed through an eco-friendly technology.
PMAY scheme is divided into three phases from starting to the end of the scheme. These are-
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017- It was aimed to cover 100 cities.
- PMAY Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019- It covers additional 200 cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022- It is to cover remaining cities.
State and Cities covered under the PMAY Scheme
Following are the states in which govt. has identified town/cities and have started the construction of housed under the scheme-
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities/towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities/towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities/towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities/towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
*Data provided above is up to February 2018.
In case of any issue related to PMAY, you can contact us through the comment box given below or you can directly contact the concerned officials at the address mentioned below-
PM Awas Yojana Contact Details
Shri Raj Kumar Gautam
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,
Room No. 118, G. Wing, N.B.O. Building,
Phone No.- 011-23060484, 011-23063285
E-mail- [email protected], [email protected]
Hope you have understood and found what you were looking for in case you have any doubt related to PMAY scheme of GOI, you can ask us in the discussion section below and our team will help you with the issue as soon as possible. Pmay is very good scheme launched by the government of India and weaker section of the country should avail the benefit. For that, we are regularly monitoring any update from the authority and communicating to our reader in easy to understand language.
Therefore, you can bookmark us and like our Facebook page to stay updated of all the important instruction of PMAY scheme like online form, list release, application print, RH housing report etc.
All the best for PM Awas Yojana application and name in PMAY list 2019.