Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana | PMSYM Scheme 2020: This scheme was announced by the Central government. The PMSYM scheme was announced in February 2019 and launched in 15 February 2019 by the then Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. Other plans such as LIC, EPFO, ESIC runs under this scheme. In this article read about all the important information regarding Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana , such as who are eligible for the scheme, how to apply for PM Shramyogi Pension, benefits of this scheme etc. प्रधान मंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना
प्रधानमंत्री मानधन योजना असंगठित क्षेत्र के कामगारों के लिए शुरू की गयी केंद्र सरकार द्वारा की गयी बहुलक्षित योजना है। जो असंगठित कामगार इतने पैसे नहीं कमाते की वे किसी पेंशन स्कीम या अन्य स्कीम में पैसा लगा कर अपने भविष्य के लिए कुछ पैसे जमा कर सके उन सभी के लिये प्रधानमंत्री श्रमयोगी मानधन योजना की शुरुआत की गयी है ,इस आर्टिकल में आप इस योजना से जुडी पूरी विस्तृत जानकारी जानेंगे।
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Date of scheme starts||15th February 2020|
|Beneficiary Category||Unrecognized Sector Workers|
|Number of beneficiary||42 Crore approximate|
|Contribution to be made||
For 18 age- Rs.
55 per month |
For 29 age- Rs. 100 per month
For 40 age- Rs. 200 Per month
Above 40 – Not eligible
|Pension amount||Rs. 3000 Per month|
|Category||Central Govt. Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme|
|Enrolment Website||CSC Centres – Digital seva|
|Beneficiary not eligible||If they are enrolled in any other central government scheme|
Yes, to partner only|
Children are not eligible for getting pension
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan registration||Apply by visiting local Jan seva kendra (CSC)|
|List of professions/ occupations covered||Check Here|
This scheme offers eligible citizens a regular pension once they attains the age of 60 years. Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojna is a pension scheme for the labour class people who are associated with the unorganized sector.
Premium Amount Chart
|Entry age (In Years)||Max age (In Years)||Monthly contribution per month (per person)||Govt contribution per month (per person)||Total Contribution (per person)|
Who is eligible for PMSYM Pension Scheme?
- As the labor class is mentioned, people involved in the trivial yet necessary works such as carpenters, masons, and many more such workers appear in our minds. In reality, any worker belonging to the unorganized sector can apply for the scheme. By unorganized sectors, one means the community in which the wages are not fixed. Such sector includes street vendors, rag pickers, cobblers, brick makers, leather workers, rickshaw pullers, landless labors, beedi workers and many more.
- The workers who do not have any fixed income and whose income depends on the works they do on a daily basis to earn a living are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojna.
- The workers of the unorganised sector earning an income of less than rupees 15,000 per month and falls under the age bracket of 18 to 40 years are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi yojna.
Who is not eligible?
Following individuals are not eligible to get the benefit-
- One who is a tax payer
- One who is engaged in Organized Sector or is a member of NPS/EPF/ESIC
How To apply or register for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi yojna?
This scheme has been launched particularly for the assistance of workers of unorganized sectors in country. This is a golden opportunity for all the workers of un-organised sector to secure their lives and think for a better and brighter future. To avail this opportunity, eligible people can register themselves under this scheme through online modes. Eligible people can apply for the same step by step. The procedure is mentioned below.
- All the eligible workers must have their bank details and Aadhar cards with them. After confirming that, the candidate needs to visit his or her nearest Common Service Center or CSC keeping along the necessary documents that could be further used for verification.
- The appointed officer in the nearest Common Service Center is going to put together all the information and details given by the candidate. The candidates are expected to register his or her actual date of birth because the overall calculation is held on the basis of age. The determination of how much premium he or she has to pay is all dependent on the actual age that the candidate confirms with.
- After having verified all the documents, the scheme will get started. To get started with it, a specific installment amount is going to get deducted from the wallet of the appointed officer in the Common Service Center. After having a successful payment, the officer will get back all the amount that has been deducted from the officer’s wallet by the Candidate that too in cash amount.
- The candidate must check for the notification of a successful online payment. If the notification arrives, that means the registration has been successfully done. A unique pension code is also generated from the software.
- After this process, CSC officer is going to do the other formalities and scan candidate’s documents. The officer scans the documents to ensure that the information is added to their database as well.
- After the scanning of documents, the candidate is provided a pension card that is generated after the verification of the candidate’s documents and other data.
- The data provided by the candidate is then sent to the bank authority. After having checked the data by bank authorities, the candidate is informed about the mandate debits. An SMS is also sent to the registered number of candidate, after which the candidate would be getting pertinent information
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Application Form
Candidate have to visit the LIC office to get the form/information and to apply for the scheme at the CSC center. VLE will enroll the eligible citizen in the PM-SYM scheme through the digital seva website. Link to mandhan pension yojana registration is provided below.
Benefits of PM shramyogi mandhan yojana
- It is beneficial in a way that a worker who joins Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojna at the age of 18 years would make a contribution of rupees 55 monthly till the age of 60 years so as to get the pension in retirement. The equal matching contribution will be made by the Government to the pension account of workers each month.
- This scheme is going to benefit more than 42 crore workers belonging to the unorganised sectors of India.
- Not only this, if the candidate enrols out of the scheme even before 10 years, the share of the candidate is going to be returned to the candidate with saving bank interest rates.
- If the candidate enroll out after 10 years but before 60 years of age, the share of candidate’s contribution adding the accumulated interest will be given back to the candidate.
- If the candidate is updating the scheme in a proper manner but dies due to any cause, his or her spouse would be entitled with the continuation of the scheme. If the spouse is entitled to it, they are supposed to pay the regular further contributions. If they are not willing to do that, they can always exit the scheme taking the candidate’s contribution to make till the date in addition to the interest.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Helpline Number
Toll Free number 1800 267 6888
PMSAY Important Links
|PM SYM Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online at Digital seva connect (For VLE)||Start Enrollment|
|Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|Find CSC Center||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Every citizen in India emphasis on having a government job. Children may have heard from their parents about having a secured future in government jobs because the pension system prevails there. This is the reason why Indian parents want to make their child a government employee. Even if the private sector provides people with a handsome amount of salary, they would prefer government jobs for the very same reason. The employees of the private sector too can survive as they save a lot.
The problem occurs to the labors. Whatever they earn, it is utilized to pay back their loans or debts. Not only this, labors are humans as well. Their bodies too get tired after a certain period. The simple logic, which was prevailing years back was, the harder you work; the better you are paid. What if labour is in the last stages of his life? Would people be giving him money to survive? The answer is “no”. To overcome this problem, the central government of India launched a scheme to make lives of labor class people brighter even if they are not in the state to work anymore.
For any question related to Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Yojana, you can ask us in the comment box below.