PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2020 | Account details, Aadhar, name, address: PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme registration is active and each day a large number of farmers register themselves for this scheme. Through this article, you can correct PM Kisan Nidhi Account Details. Farmers and CSC operators should notice that they do not make a mistake in any of the details. If there will be any discrepancy in linking PM kisan with Aadhaar, bank, and other details, applications shall be rejected.
Latest News: Now applicants can update their application form by themselves. Steps to update form is given below. New instalment is soon coming for all needy candidates.
Current Update: In case aspirants have filled incorrect information in registration then it can be corrected. To correct the details in registration form aspirants have to follow some steps which are as given below.
LATEST NEWS: Under PM Kisan scheme, the government of UP has transferred 38,282 crore rupees to all farmers residing in Uttar Pradesh. All farmers of the state are requested to check their accounts for more information about transferred money.
Current News: Due to a lot of malfunction in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the account numbers of many farmers have been entered wrong so that the amount has not reached their accounts. By correct your details Prime Minister will be able to improve the application of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
LATEST UPDATE: There is great news for all farmers, that government has added the section of grievance. So applicants can now file a complaint through that section. Check the steps to file a complaint given at the end of this article.
LATEST UPDATE – PM किसान निधि योजना mai government de rahi hai 9 करोड़ किसानो को 2000 रुपये। कोरोना वायरस रिलीफ पैकेज के तहत 2000 रूपए की किसत किसानो के अकाउंट में ट्रांसफर कि जाएगी। PM Kisan Portal पर अपना आधार, मोबाइल और बैंक खाता नंबर दर्ज करके आपको पैसा मिला या नहीं Dekhe Yaha Par Check Kare किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट
However, an option for correction in farmer’s detail is available on the official website. Now, applicants do not have to visit the CSC or any other concerned department in order to rectify the wrong details. They just have to visit the pm-kisan official website and use the valid login credentials to make the correction.
PM KISAN 2020- Update/Edit Farmer’s Registration Details
Farmers can now, edit details on the PM Kisan online portal. They are required to have their aadhaar number in order to edit the self-register details. By following the simple steps given below, they can update the self-registration details-
- Go to the official portal of PM Kisan.
- On the homepage, click on “Farmers Corner” tab.
- Now, enter the Aadhar No. and captcha code in space provided. Click on search button and proceed further.
- The details of farmer will appear. To update the details, click on “Edit” link.
- Update the details as required in the space provided.
- Once done with the updation in the details, save the details by clicking on “Save” button.
Also View: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2020
Government has announced the last date of linking Aadhaar with PM kisan account for the farmers of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya. The last date for Aadhaar linking is 31st March 2020. Farmers should link their Aadhaar as soon as possible to avail the benefit of Rs.6000 provided under PM kisan scheme. Check Aadhaar linking details below.
We have provided the step-by-step procedure below by following which farmers can make correction in their account details by their own-
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- Start by visiting the official portal of PM Kisan Nidhi scheme- https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Homepage of the Pm kisan portal will appear. On this page, you have to click on “Farmers Corner” tab given on the menu bar.
- Now, you have to click on “Edit Farmers Details” option in the drop down list.
- Enter your Aadhaar No. and Captcha code in the respective fields. Click on “Search” button.
- All the details that you have mentioned in the application such as farmer name, sub-district, Block name, village, Aadhaar no. etc. will appear.
- To edit the details, click on “Edit” button.
- On clicking edit option, the details which is required to be corrected will be indicated with a blank box (as shown in the picture below). Enter the detail in the space provided and click on “update” option.
- Finally, Aadhaar details of farmers will be corrected.
PM Kisan Correction in Bank Account Details
Link to update bank/PFMS will be updated soon online. You can for now visit jan seva center for help.
A large number of farmers have also made mistakes in their bank account details. These details may include name of the bank, account no., farmer’s name, IFSC code and various other details. Due to this there are many farmers whose PM kisan applications has been rejected and as per the government report came in July month in which it was mentioned that around 1.3 crore farmers are didn’t get any benefit just because of error in their application form.
Steps for Updation of Self Registration
- At first, applicants have to open the link of official portal i.e. https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now, go to “Farmer’s Corner” present on the homepage.
- Click on “Updation of Self Registration” option.
- Login page will open on your screen, in which applicants have to enter their aadhaar number and captcha given on your screen.
- Update your application form and save it.
How to Do Correction in Registration Form?
- Open the link of official portal @ https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Then applicants have to go to “Farmers Corner” section on the homepage.
- On the next page, aspirants will see link of “Updation of Self Registration”, hit that link.
- A new page will be displayed in which applicants have to enter their Aadhaar Number & Captcha given on the screen.
- Your registration form will be open on your screen, edit your incorrect information and submit it
Process to Fill Grievance Application Form
Applicants must check the procedure to fill the application form for grievance given below:
- Applicants, visit the official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- After that you need to scroll down the homepage of portal.
- Click on “Help Desk” option given at the bottom right side of the page.
- Next applicants have to enter their Aadhaar Number/ Account Number/ Mobile Number on the grievance form.
- Hit the “Get Data” tab.
- In a few moments your details will be presented on the screen.
- Then, select the type of grievance you want to file and then given the complete description of it.
- Finally, submit the form.
We hope a new option regarding the correction in farmer’s bank account details will be updated soon on the official website. As soon as the option for PM Kisan bank details will be made available we will update the same here and will also share the complete procedure in this section.