PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana ki sari live update yaha per. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday 20th June 2020 launched a new scheme for the migrant worker i.e. ‘Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan’ through this yojana such workers will get employment for 125 days and with the help of this around 50 thousand crore work will be carried out. Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will be launched on a mission mode in 116 districts of six states and among them, Bihar khagaria is the first district where this yojana has been started by PM Mode via video conferencing. PM Rojgar Abhiyan will be implemented only in such districts where the number of migrants worker are more than 25000.
Update: Under the PM Garib Kalyan Rjgar abhiyan Indian railways has generated more than 5.5 lakhs mandays of work in 6 states like Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, odisha, Rajasthan, and UP.
The main motive to launch this scheme is that the migrant worker will get employed in their nearby place so that they can run livelihood easily. To get more information about the PM ‘Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan’ read the article given below.
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण रोजगार अभियान योजना को आज 20th जून सुबह के 11 बजे से कर दिया गया है | जो भी इस योजना का लाभ उठाना चाहते है वो इस प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण रोजगार अभियान के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं | इस योजना की पूरी जानकारी निचे दी हुई है |
- 1 PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2021
- 2 PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana Features 2021
- 3 States and their district came under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- 4 PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Application form & Registration
- 5 FAQs
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2021
प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंदर मोदी ने कोविड 19 महामारी के चलते अपने गावों को लौटने वाले मज़दूर और कामगारों को रोज़गार मुहैया कराने और सशक्त बनाने के तहत 20 जून 2020 को गरीब कल्याण रोज़गार अभियान की शुरुआत की इससे इन कामगारों को उनकी आजीविका चलाने मै मदद मिलेगी तथा उन्हें उनके घर के पास ही रोज़गार भी उपलब्ध कराया जायगा।
- इस योजना को देश के 6 राज्यों के 116 जिलों मै आने वाले 125 दिन तक चलाया जायगा।
- इस योजना का शुभारम्भ प्रधानमंत्री ने औपचारिक रूप से वीडियो कॉन्फ़्रेंसिंग के द्वारा बिहार के खगरिया जिले से की.
- प्रधानमंत्री ने घोषणा करते हुए यह भी कहा की इस योजना के अंतर्गत टिकाऊ बुनियादी ढाँचे के निर्माण के लिए ५० हज़ार करोड़ रूपए की धनराशि खर्च की जाएगी।
- इस योजना के माध्यम से रोज़गार, विविध कार्यो विकास के लिए 25 कार्यो को चिंहित गया है.
- ये 25 कार्य ग्रामीणों के लिए आवास, पौधरोपण, जल जीवन मिशन के माध्यम से पेयजल के कार्य, पंचायत भवन, सामुदायिक शौचालाय, ग्रामीण मंडी, ग्रामीण सड़कें, और आंगनवाड़ी भवन से संबंधित है.
- 125 दिनों का यह अभियान देश के 6 राज्य (बिहार, उत्तरप्रदेश, मध्य प्रदेश, ओडिशा, झारखंड, तथा राजस्थान) के 116 जिलों मै लौटने वाले प्रवासी कामगारों के लिए समर्पित रहेगा.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana Features 2021
- PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan has been launched by PM Modi on June 20.
- This scheme has been launched to boost livelihood in rural areas of the states.
- This campaign will run for 125 days across 116 districts to help the migrant worker and in that case, migrant workers are the sole beneficiaries of the scheme.
- This scheme will help to create a durable infrastructure along with boosting employment opportunities.
- Under this campaign, around 50,000 crores of public work will be carried out.
- Among 116 districts of six states, Bihar Khagariya is the first district where the scheme has been launched.
- 25 different types of work will be provided to the migrant worker through this mission.
- The states benefitted from the scheme are Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, and Odisha.
- With the help of this scheme around 67 lakh, migrant workers will be benefitted which was approximately 2/3 of the returnee migrants.
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण रोजगार अभियान योजना का उद्देश्य
As we know that due to the nationwide lockdown for around two months lots of migrant’s worker has lost their jobs and face so many challenges for their livelihood. So, in order to provide livelihood opportunities to such returnee migrants, the Government of India has launched a massive rural public works scheme called ‘Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan’ and with the help of this scheme, these workers will empower and get livelihood opportunities.
This scheme will be a coordinated effort between 12 different Departments of ministries such as:
- Panchayati raj
- Rural Development
- Road Transport & Highways
- Sanitation and Drinking water
- Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Border Roads
- Renewable Energy
List of work that will be focused under PMGKRA
As we said earlier, that the government will be focused on 25 works that came under the scheme through which the government will offer employment to such migrant workers of the state. So, below we have piled up the list of works that will be focused under this scheme.
- Community sanitation complex
- Gram Panchayat Bhawan
- Works under finance commission funds
- National Highway works
- Water conservation & harvesting works
- Construction of wells
- Plantation (including through CAMPA funds)
- Railway works
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN mission
- PM KUSUM works
- Laying of fiber Optic cable under Bharat net
- Works under Jal Jeevan Mission
- Anganwadi center
- Rural housing (PMAY-Gramin)
- Rural Connectivity (PMGSY) & Border road works
- Training through KVKs for livelihoods
- Works under PM Urja Ganga project
- Works through district Mineral Fund
- Solid and liquid waste management works
- Farm ponds
- Cattle shed
- Goat shed
- Poultry shed
States and their district came under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
As this scheme is launched for 116 districts of 6 states so below we have listed the same below.
|Name of the state||District name||Aspirational districts|
इसे भी देखें: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Online
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Application form & Registration
As the scheme is launched by PM Modi on 20th June but the procedure of application is yet to be announced. So as soon it was available by the government we will notify the same here on this page and also provide you a stepwise procedure so that you can apply for the scheme easily. Till then you just stay with us for more updates.
Who are eligible for PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan?
As the application procedure for the scheme is not announced and so the documents which are mandatory for it but we can expect some of the documents which are important for the scheme have been listed below:
- The applicants must be a citizen of the state which came under the scheme
- Applicant must hold the Aadhaar card
- The applicant must be of above 18 years.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan is the scheme launched by PM Modi.
The main motive or benefit of the scheme is to provide employment such as migrant workers who lost their job during the lockdown.
The scheme is launched on 20th June 2020 at Bihar Khgaria
There are a total of 116 districts of 6 states.
The states enlisted are Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, and Odisha.
25 works will be focused on under the scheme.