Odisha Labour Card List 2021: The list includes the names of the workers who have approved and registered with the board and have become eligible for receiving all the benefits and assistance. Odisha Building worker welfare department publishes the Odisha Labour Cast List on its portal. Whose names are there in the Odisha Labour Card List are provided labour cards. Workers who have submitted the applications for it can check on the official website of the department the Shramik card list 2021.
- 1 Odisha Labour Card List 2021
- 2 How to Register for Odisha Labour Card?
- 3 How to check Odisha Labour Card List 2021?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Odisha Labour Card List 2021
Odisha Labour Card is basically a job card which is provided to the constructions labours/ workers who have registered themselves with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board, Government of Odisha. To get Odisha Labour Card, labours have to apply for it and after verifying the applications, Board releases labour card list on its portal. This list is generally released district-wise and indicates the names of the labours who have been issued the card.
Those who have applied for the card and looking for the list can check this post once. Here we have shared all the relevant information related to the labor card list such as how to check the list online, direct links to view the list, eligibility, documents required etc.
Odisha Labour Card 2021- Overview
|Title||Odisha Labour Card|
|Concerned Department||Odisha Building and Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board, Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Construction workers of the state|
|Labour card list availability status||Available|
|Mode to access the labour card list||Online|
|Official website||http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/ |
Eligibility for Odisha Labour Card
Those who wish to get a labour card in the state must fulfil all the necessary criteria. Check the eligibility requirements for Odisha Labour Card given below-
- The applicant should be resident of Odisha
- The beneficiary should be registered as a labour in the local District Labour Office.
- The beneficiary should be of age between 18 years to 60 years.
Odisha Lanour Card Documents Required
To become beneficiary and for the issue of Labour card, workers have to submit all the documents prescribed by the government. The list of important documents to be submitted by the beneficiaries is as follows-
- Copy of Voter/ Elector’s Photo ID Card (EPIC)
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- Receipt of payment of registration fee of Rs.20 (cash)
- Nomination in form XXXI
- Copy of passbook (with details IFSC Code
- Residential proof
- Passport sized photograph
Benefits to Labour/Construction Workers
Workers having labour cards are provided with various types of assistance from the government. The
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment under RSBY & BKKY
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Assistance for Education
- Financial Assistance for learning and up-gradation of the skill of labours
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- Assistance for purchase of Safety Equipment
- Assistance for purchase of a bicycle
- Maternity Benefits
- Assistance for Marriage
- Loans & advances for construction of house under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Assistance to labour for funeral expenses
How to Register for Odisha Labour Card?
In order to obtain Odisha Labour Card, workers have to register themselves. The registration process is can be down online through the official portal or by downloading the registration form.
The step-by-step process is given below-
- Go to the online portal i.e. http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Online Registration of Beneficiary” link given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Registration form will appear and fill in the form and submit it.
- Open the official portal.
- Click on the “Download” tab.
- Click on “Registration Form” link.
- Registration form pdf will appear.
- Download and take a printout of it.
- Fill the registration form and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the filled in registration form.
- After the verification of the details submitted by the applicants, concerned officials will approve the application and finally labour card will be issued to the beneficiaries.
Click Here to Download the Beneficiary Registration Form
Information to be Filled in the Registration Form
- Name of the constructions worker
- Marital Status
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Family details
- Name and address of the working place workers where they have worked
- Nature of job
- Educational Qualification
- Ration card No.
- Bank details
- Declaration etc.
How to check Odisha Labour Card List 2021?
Those who have applied for Labour card can check the beneficiary list online. For that they have to follow the instructions given below-
- At first, beneficiaries have to visit the official website of Odisha labor department i.e. http://labour.odisha.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the “Reports” tab given on the menu bar.
- Now, they have to click on “Reports on Beneficiaries” link.
- “District-wise Beneficiary Information” list will appear on the screen.
- They have to select their district concerned.
- A detailed list of all the beneficiaries will display.
- They can click on the registered number link for more details.
Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board,
Office of the Labour Commissioner ,Odisha
Unit-3 ,Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar , Odisha
Phone/Fax- 0674-2390079, 0674-2390028, 0674-2390013
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, labour card is available.
Labour card list available online and you can check it on the official portal of the labour welfare department.
Yes, the Odisha Labour card list is available district-wise and you can click on the concerned district link to check the list.
Labour card beneficiaries gets benefits such as Pension, Death Benefit, Medical Expenses, assistance in case of accident, assistance for Education, assistance for skill up-gradation,
Maternity Benefits, Assistance for Marriage, housing benefits, assistance for funeral expenses
In case of any issue related to Odisha Labour Card list, you can contact us. For that you just have mention the query in the comment section below.