Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 @ eududbt.bih.nic.in: The Government of Bihar started Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana in the year 2019 to provide incentives to students (both boys and girls) who secure the first position in class 10th board exams. Under this scheme, all the students who have passed class 10th board exams with 1st division will be provided with an incentive of Rs. 10,000 from the state government.
The concerned authority will release online applications for eligible students who have passed class 10th exams conducted in 2021. To access complete details regarding मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना, please read the complete article below as we have mentioned all the essential details which are important for students to avail the scheme launched by the Government of Bihar.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021
- 2 How to Apply in Chief Minister Child Girl Incentive Scheme 2021?
- 3 FAQs
Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 8000 will be provided by the government to students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled castes who pass with second division. Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021, it is mandatory for all the students to pass 10th exam of 2021 and must be unmarried. To avail this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar state, who want to apply for Chief Minister Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021, can apply online through the official portal of E Kalyan Bihar and can avail of this scheme. However, application forms are not available yet. Students will have to apply only online as no other application mode will be made available for any candidate. Students do not have to submit any documents or applications in the school and they also have to declare their unmarried status only in the application. Under this Incentive Scheme 2021, beneficiaries should have a bank account and this bank account should be linked to the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card.
Procedure for applying under this Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana is given below. You should read it carefully. Do follow our page regarding further updates about the release of the beneficiary list. The authority will verify applicant’s details, documents, bank details etc. Only after that, incentive shall be credited to their account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
E- Kalyan Protsahan Yojana 2021 Complete Analysis
Applicants can have a complete overview of the protsahan yojana in the table mentioned below. Do not forget to check the end of the page as we have shared direct links for application.
|Authority||Government of Bihar|
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Yojana 2021|
|Scholarship for||Class X passed students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 10,000/-|
|Scholarship Eligibility||Applicant should have a minimum 75% |
Applicants scoring 1st division will be considered for the scheme (General/BC)
The objective of Chief Minister Child Girls (10th Pass) Incentive Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, students will not have to visit the concerned schools nor they will face any problems in the application as it is going to be an online process. The application is simple and it can be availed online. Under the Bihar Boys / Girls Incentive Scheme 2021, the government has provided an incentive of Rs.10,000 / – as financial assistance to the boys and girls who have passed from 1st division in the 10th board examinations for the academic session of 2021-22 from the state board.
The primary goal of the application is to encourage education among the students. Generally, most of the meritorious students cannot afford their further studies due to lack of funds. Through the financial assistance, applicant can continue their study and secure a better future.
The protsahan amount will be credited to the applicants who have an attendance of 75%. The scholarship amount to be provided are-:
|Scholarship for Student securing first division||Scholarship Amount to be provided|
|From class 1st to 4th||Rs 600/- (Currently N.A)|
|7th to class 6th||Rs 1000/- (Currently N.A)|
|High school/10th (General/BC)||Rs 10,000/- (Available Now)|
|Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 for SC/ST||Rs 8,000/- (Securing 2nd position)|
Benefits of Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana
The benefit of मुख्यमंत्री प्रोत्साहन योजना will be provided to the boys and girls of the state.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana, the boys and girls of the state of Bihar by the Bihar government, all the girl students who have passed 10 board examinations of 1 division in the year 2021 from the state government for Rs. 10,000 Incentives will be provided.
- Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 8000 will be provided by the government to the students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled castes who pass with the second division.
- Under this, it is compulsory for all students to pass 10th in the year 2021 and unmarried students.
- The boys and girls of the state should be unmarried.
- Documents of Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika (10th pass) Protsahan Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the state of Bihar.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 1.5 lakh or less.
- Boys/girls should pass the 1st or 2nd division in the 10th board examination in the year 2021.
Protsahan Yojana List of Essential Eocuments Required
Student applying for the schemes should have following documents given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- 10th Result / Registration Card
- mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
How to Apply in Chief Minister Child Girl Incentive Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of Bihar state who want to apply under Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika (10th pass) Protsahan Scheme 2021 should follow the steps mentioned below.
Bihar Protsahan Yojana Apply First step
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the E- Kalyan portal @ www.edudbt.bih.nic.in|
- On visiting e-kalyan portal, home page will flash on the screen.
- After visiting the home page, you will see three options. Out of these 3 options, you have to click on the option “Apply for Chief Minister Bal / Girl 10th Pass Incentive Scheme” at the bottom.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to check your name. To check the name, you will see the option of verify name and account details at the bottom, you will have to click on this option.
- Verify name and account number balak, balika protsahan yojana
- After clicking on the option, a new link will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select your district and college. Then you have to click on the view button. After this, on the next page, the list of students who have passed from 1st division in the year 2019 will come.
Protsahan Yojana Second Step
- After that, you have to go back to the second’s page. On this page, you have to click on the option to click to apply. After clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to fill your registration number, date of birth, and the number you have got in 10th. And then code has to be filled. After filling all the information, you have to click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button, you will get to the login ID. After this, you have to click on bank details. After clicking, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill all the information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, bank account number, Aadhaar number, ifsc code.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the save button and click go home. Then you have to click on the option of finalize the application.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to check the checkmark and then click on the submit button.
- This is how your application will be submitted to the portal.
मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना Important links
- Click here to login/Apply Online
- Click here to track application status
- Verify name and account details- Click here
- List of rejected candidates district wise- Click here
Under this scheme, the candidates who have passed class 10th with 1st division (for General/BC) will be provided 10 thousand and those who passed with Second division (only for SC/ST) will get Rs. 8000 as incentive.
You can also apply online by going to your nearest Cyber Cafe. Please refer to the article to have complete details about the registration process to the मुख्यमंत्री बालक/बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना.
No deadline to avail the scheme has been set by the authority, but yes you should apply as soon as possible.
Yes, it is necessary, as well as the income certificate should show annual income less than 1 lakh and should be made within 6 months.
Get your income certificate or income certificate quickly. To avail, the scheme quickly, get yourself an immediate income certificate.
By the way, after applying for this money, it takes about 2 to 3 months. Therefore, you should apply online as soon as possible.
No! Because currently the incentive amount under this scheme has been given by the Bihar government only for the candidates for the academic year of 2021. Any update on this will be updated soon.