Mparivahan App: Under the Digital India campaign, the Government of India launched mParivahan – a mobile-based application for citizens. The launch of mParivahan mobile App was intended to bring regularity & transparency in transportation services by providing citizens easy access to various road transport services via mobile phones.
In this article, you will find detailed information on mParivahan App which include a complete guide on how to use this citizen-centric app of Govt. of India with ease, its features, detail of each service available on it and other crucial details.
- 1 Mparivahan App
- 2 An Overview of Mparivahan App |Parivahan sewa
- 3 Salient Features of m-Parivahan Mobile App
- 4 Services and Features of mParivahan portal
- 5 How to Use Mparivahan Application?
mParivahan was launched by the Minister of Road Transport, Highways, and Shipping, Shri Nitin Gadkari in January 2017. This app was introduced as a digital solution to provide comprehensive transport utility related information to the citizens. It is quite a handy app that helps you to finish all the RTO related activities in a go and liberates you from carrying the burden of various physical documents.
What is mParivahan?
mParivahan is a mobile based application through which citizens get a quick access to all the crucial information related to Transport services such as Driving License, RC, Pay tax, Challan, emergency services etc. anytime, anywhere just by a click on their mobile phones.
Now, you are not required to carry the hard copy of your vehicle documents every time you travel. You can present your vehicle documents available on this app through your mobile phones to the concerned people when required.
An Overview of Mparivahan App |Parivahan sewa
|Name of the App||M-Parivahan|
|Concerned Authority||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Highways|
|Launch year||January 2017|
|Launched By||Shri Nitin Gadkari|
|Application Type||Mobile Based Application both Android and iOS|
|Developed By||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Target Users||Citizens of India|
|Available for Operating Systems||Android & iOS both|
|Official Transport Department Portal||Parivahan Sewa|
|mParivahan website URL||https://parivahan.gov.in/|
Salient Features of m-Parivahan Mobile App
This digital platform is among those initiatives of government that facilitates e-governance and also take us a step ahead to realize the dream of Digital India. The salient features of this app will help you to get information about the major points of the application. Check the features listed below-
- mParivahn Mobile App is a Government of India Application developed by NIC. It can be installed free of cost by the citizens.
- It provides a user friendly interface through which each and every citizen can easily navigate all services available on it.
- A single application for all the citizens across the country.
- Documents presented through M-parivahan app or similar platforms like Digilocker are equally valid as physical documents are.
- Citizens can choose among three languages viz. English, Hindi & Marathi as per their convenience. Other languages will be added soon.
- Available for both Android and iOS platforms.
Benefits of M-Parivahan App
- With the help of mParivahan App you can find various information about a vehicle that is registered in India.
- You can present your digital Driving License (DL) or Registration Certificate (RC) to the traffic police personnel at the time of checking in case you do not have your original physical vehicle document. Infact, it is sufficient and acceptable if you only have your digital documents at the time of checking.
- You can find details of any lost/theft, accidental, or parked vehicle with the help of this app. You just have to enter the registration no. to get the result.
- Verification of card details
- Verification of second-hand details
- If you want to purchase a second-hand vehicle you can verify its registration and age details using the app.
- Notification and alerts in case of an accident of the vehicle.
- Separate dashboards for DL and RC.
- Provide information about a vehicle just by entering the vehicle number even if you are offline.
- QR code ( of virtual DL/RC) can be used as a sticker.
- Provide information about your towed vehicle.
Services and Features of mParivahan portal
In section you will get a brief information about each and every feature that NIC has included in m parivahan for the convenience of the citizens.
- RC Information
This option helps you to provide a detailed information about your Registration Certificate. Under this RC dashboard you can check your RC details by entering your RC number.
- DL Information
This option takes you to the DL dashboard where you can view your DL information by entering your DL number.
- Search DL with DOB
This option of mparivahan online app facilitates you to search your DL with the help of your Date of birth. You have to enter your DL number and date of birth to check the details of DL.
- Search Challan
By this option users can search challan (if any). It can be viewed either by entering the RC Number or by the DL number.
- Pay Tax
Under Road Tax services option you are provided three options viz.
– Pay Tax-
– Check Pending Transactions
– Reprint Receipt
To proceed with these services you need to enter the valid vehicle no.
- Emergency Services
This feature is one of the important feature of this app. In this option, users get an emergency number which they can dial in case of any accident or any other problem. With this you can also create your own emergency profile and contacts which will be notified in case of any mishap.
Check how to create an emergency profile on mparivahan?
– Open the app.
– Click on emergency services option given on the top of the dashboard or click on the menu bar to get the same.
– Click on “Create Now”
– Enter the details (DOB, Gender, Blood group, height, weight) to complete the emergency profile and click “Next”
– Add emergency contacts (can be more than one) and Save.
- Our Services
Under this you get following information-
– DL mock test- Online mock test for applying for DL
– Nearest Pollution Checking Center
– Nearest RTO- Helps to find out the nearest RTO in your region.
– Salient Features- Provide information about app features through a video
Here you get each and every information about RC viz.-
– Temporary Registration
– Permanent Registration
– Renewal of Registration
– Duplicate RC
– No Objection Certificate
– HP Endorsement
– HP Termination
– Address Change
– Reassignment of Vehicle
– Trade Certificate
– Duplicate Trade Certificate
– Ownership Transfer
– Diplomatic Vehicles
– Registration Display
- License Information
Under DL information you get to know about-
– Learner’s DL
– Permanent DL
– Renewal of DL
– Duplicate DL
– Addition of Class
– International Driving Permit
– License Related Fees
- Shared/Received RC
On mParivahan app, you can also share your RC with your contacts (if required). You can use this feature to view your shared and received RC details. RC can be shared only with the contact who are in your contact list and have which are also an user of mParivahan app.
This option at the top of the dashboard facilitates you to get regular and real-time notifications of all the activity related to road transport services. Under this icon you get various notifications about app version update, emergency services, shared/received RC/DL etc. This feature include General Notification related to the app and Ministry notifications.
- Language Selection
This feature allow you to select your preferred language in which you wish to access the application. Currently app provide only three languages. More languages will be added to the list soon.
How to Use Mparivahan Application?
If you are wondering how to use mParivahan app and avail its various services then before that need to install mParivahan application on your smartphones.
Take a quick look at the simple process of mparivahan app download shared as under-
Procedure to download & Sign Up on m-Parivahan App
To get started with the services on mParivahan app, you need to install and sign up on this app. The step-by-step process for the same is shared in this section. Have a look-
- Open Play Store or App store on your mobile phone.
- Type mParivahan and click on mParivahan app option.
- Click on Install option and open the App.
- Now, slide pages that appears on the app or you also skip it. These pages provide information about all the services that you can avail on this app.
- Select the language. Click on Menu option as shown below and hit the “Sign In” link.
- If you already have an account then enter the registered number and continue. If not Click on “Sign Up” option.
- Enter the mobile no and accept the terms and conditions.
- Verify by entering the OTP.
- Complete you profile by entering your name and Click on “Submit”.
- Finally, your account on mParvahan App will be created.
- Your name, mobile No. will now appear on the top of the homepage. After successful registration, you can proceed further to use the services available on the app.
How to create Virtual RC on mParivahan?
To get an instant access of your RC through mobile phone, you have to create your virtual RC on mParivahan app (mparivahan ऑनलाइन). The complete procedure to create Virtual RC is explained below through various steps. Just go through the steps and get your virtual RC created.
- Open mParivahan App.
- Click on your name at the top and click on “My RC” option.
- Click on “Create Virtual RC”.
- Now, Virtual RC dashboard will open. Enter your RC no. and click on Search button.
- Now, a pop-up box indicating a note about your activity log will appear. Click OK to proceed further.
- Complete detail of your vehicle will open your mobile screen.
- Scroll the page down. Click on “View Challan” option if any challan otherwise proceed ahead by clicking on “Add to Dashboard for Virtual RC”.
- Verify your RC by providing Chassis No. and Engine No.
- RC will be verified and you will get the message- “Go to dashboard to check your RC details”
- Your Virtual RC will be created and displayed in the RC dashboard.
- Click on the Virtual RC details. A QR code with other RC detail will open.
- You can download this QR code by clicking on the download option and present the same whenever required.
How to create Virtual DL on mParivahan?
mParivahan App also let you to create your Virtual DL. This virtual form of DL can be presented whenever, wherever you are asked to show it. Check the complete process involved in creation of mparivahan virtual dl shared as under-
- Open M-Parivahan App installed on your phones.
- Click on “My DL” option on the dashboard.
- Click on “Create virtual DL” option on DL your DL dashboard.
- Enter you DL number number in space provided.
- Your Driving License details will open on your phone. Hit “View Challan” option in if there is any challan otherwise proceed further by clicking on “Add to Dashboard for Virtual DL”
- Verify your DL. For verification enter your Date of Birth and click on “Verify” tab.
- Now, your virtual DL is created. Go to the dashboard to check your Virtual DL.
- You you can see your virtual DL under the DL dashboard. Click on it to view more details.
- Complete Virtual Driving License information along with QR code will appear.
- You can download the QR code by clicking on the download button and make use of it whenever required.
The downloaded QR code or Virtual DL/ Virtual RC can be utilized as a valid vehicle document by the citizens whenever demanded by the traffic police or any other concerned person.
All the activities performed by the users on m-Parivahan App are logged/recorded for security reasons by the Government.
mParivahan ऐप की अधिक जानकारी पाएं यहाँ–
Newly Added features on mParivahan Application
NIC keep updating the app versions as well as its features considering the latest developments of transportation services and requirements of the government as well as of the citizens. Since the launch of the application, NIC has made several changes in the application. Check recent add-ons that has been made in this application listed below-
- The new Aesthetic and improved design of the application
- Pay Tax feature
- Emergency feature – For quick access during an emergency
- Introduction of Marathi Language feature
- Deactivate Account Feature
- Improvement in Performance
- Bug Fixes
- Improvements in User Interface
- Nearest Pollution Checking Center feature
- View Challan by RC No.
- View Challan DL Number
In case of any query regarding this application, users can contact the Application Information Manager at the helpdesk details given below-
Contact Number- 0120-2459171
(Timing- 6:00 am-10:00 pm)
Hope this information helps. If you want us to solve your queries regarding M-Parivahan App/Parivahan Sewa then just mention the same in the comment section and book mark NVSHQ.ORG for more related content.
|mparivahan android app Download||Click Here|
|mparivahan for iOS||Click Here|
|Parivahan Sewa official portal||Click Here|
mParivahan is a mobile based application of Govt. of India designed to offer instant and improved access to services, utilities and information related to the transport sector.
You can create your account on this app just by providing your mobile No.
Yes, documents related to vehicle such as DL, RC etc. on your mParivahan App or digilocker are equally valid as of physical document and are to be accepted by the concerned person/authority. For more information Click Here.
The information that can be accessed about a registered vehicle through this application include- Name of the owner of the vehicle, its Registration date, Registering Authority, Vehicle Age, Make Model, Vehicle class, Fuel Type, Insurance & fitness Validity etc.
Government keep a record of all the activities performed by users for security reasons. There are several instances of misuse of services and information available on this app happened in past. In order to control such acts, government decided to keep a record of all the activities of users performed on M-parivahan.
Yes. In case you are asked to show your RC or DL you can present the QR code saved in your phone. This QR will be scanned by the police/concerned person and all the details about your DL or RC will display their device.
Yes, you can share your virtual DL or RC with your contacts in the phone. You must note that you can share your virtual DLRC only with the contacts who have an account on this app.
No, you can only create a virtual copy of your existing DL or RC through this application. Application for a fresh DL can be made through Sarathi Parivahan App of the Indian Government. However, application feature will be updated soon.
No, using this app you can only view the details of e-challan if any. To make the payment you have to install one of the flagship apps of the parivahan dept. i.e. e-Challan.
No, mparvihan for pc is not available at present. It is a mobile based application which can only work on android or iOS mobile phones. Any update related the same will be updated here.
Follow the given points to deactivate the account-
– Click on Menu Bar.
– Click on the Logout button provided corresponding to the name of the user.
– Click Ok.