YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List, Status (Scheme List): The much-awaited scheme of the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme application form is now available on the official website, so those candidates who are eligible for it may download the form from the portal or from the link provided on this page.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched so many schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh and focusing on those who are financially not so strong and adding to this the CM of Andhra Pradesh launched the new scheme on the 27th of November 2019 known as ‘Vidya Deevena Scheme’ earlier known as ‘Fee reimbursement’. It is a student education sponsorship program. This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will help financially the poor family whose children are pursuing or going to pursue their college studies. To implement this scheme CM allocates 4,900 crores for the upcoming session.
- This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will benefit those students who are socially and economically backwards including Kapus. Students who are pursuing courses post-matric like ITI to PhD except intermediate will be given a scholarship and a complete fee reimbursement under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme which is part of Navaratnalu’s promises.
- Earlier, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme was known as fee reimbursement (also called the post-matric scholarship scheme) this scheme was in the manifesto of Jagan Mohan Reddy
- They mentioned in their manifesto if their party was elected and came into power in the 2019 election then they will implement this scheme for the students of poor families. This scheme was the vision of the late chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
Below on this page, we have shared detailed information regarding the scheme like who is eligible for this scheme and what the requirements are to avail of this and a lot more.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
|Name of the Department
|Andhra Pradesh Education Department
|Name of the Scheme
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Approval of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|On the 27th of November 2019
|Scheme Implement from
|28th April 2020
|ITI Students: Rs.10,000
Polytechnic students: Rs.15,000
Degree students: Rs.20,000
|Students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ Kapus/ EWS/ PWD will provide 100% free reimbursement
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena List Status Online
- Applicants visit the official website link for the Secretariat Code. Click Here
NOTE: Click on the text with blue numbers to get Detailed Reports.
- Step 2: Now search for your Secretariat Code For ex-1082001. Note this code.
- Step 3: Enter your Secretariat Code in the window to check the eligibility list.
- Step 4: You will get a report displaying the Student name, Mother name, Father Name, Aadhar Number, Application ID, Eligible Status etc.
- Step 5: Download the list and save it for later use.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
- YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy the CM of Andhra Pradesh launches the scheme “Jagananna Vidya Deevena” which will give scholarships to those students who are pursuing their graduation.
- With this scheme, a student who hails from below poverty line family will get Rs 20,000/- per annum for their tuition fee, Examination fee, food and hostel rent, etc. which will be reimbursed directly into the college account in some cases.
- Students whose attendance is 75% or more will get benefits from this scheme.
- If anyone of you studying higher education in any college will apply for the current financial year.
- Those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of this scheme will get YSR Navasakam- Fee Reimbursement cards.
- The tenure of the scheme is applicable until the student will complete his/ her course
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme |Benefits
- Under this scheme, students will get an amount of money according to the course they are pursuing like;
- Students who are doing polytechnics will receive an amount of 15,000 per annum
- Students who are in ITI will receive 10,000/- per annum
- And the students who are pursuing their degree or other courses will get 20,000/- per annum
And these 100% fee reimbursement benefits will be given to those students who belong to the following categories:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Backward Classes
- EBC (Economically Backward Class)
- EWS (Economically weaker section)
- Differently-abled students
Courses under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Basically, this scheme will cover all the courses but there are a few courses that initially will be focussed on like:
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Tech
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Ed.
- And a few other undergraduate and postgraduate courses
The Eligibility Criteria for “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme”
- The students must be the residents and native citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- Students who are pursuing their program/ courses in government-aided private colleges board and day scholar students and hostellers are eligible for the scheme, but the college should be affiliated with state Universities/ Boards.
- To be eligible, the family’s income must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- If students are studying at a deemed University, then they are not eligible for the scheme.
- Students who are pursuing their studying degree courses via distance learning are not eligible for the scheme
- If any of the students got admission under the management quota in his/ her college then he/ she will not be eligible for the scheme
- If any of the student’s family members are employed in a government sector and paying tax or if anyone has benefits of pension then in such cases the students are not eligible for the scheme
- The ward of a sanitation worker, irrespective of their salary and type of recruitment is eligible for the scheme
- The social welfare department will develop a system of certification for sanitation workers to claim the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiary should not have any four-wheelers in their family
- Those who have ten acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme.
- If someone in the student’s family is paying property tax then they are also not eligible for the scheme
- Students houses must be of less than 1500 square feet in the city and will be eligible for the scheme.
Document required for Vidya Deevena Scheme
All candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will have to submit a few of its documents to avail of the benefits of the scheme below we have given the list of documents:
- Proof of residential
- Aadhar card (All candidates must possess his/ her Aadhar card to avail of the benefit)
- Admission fee receipt
- Certificate of college admission
- Attendance Certificate (must be produced by the college/institution)
- Income certificate (must produce the yearly income certificate)
- BPL and EWS certificates
- Parents occupational certificates
- Declaration of non-taxpayer
- Bank account details (to disburse the scholarship)
|JVD Scheme Application Form
|For More Details Check Out
|APCFSS JVD Official Portal
|Get Related Updates Here
Can I Online for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
No, you cannot apply online for this yojana.
How the Jagananna Vidya benefits will be disbursed?
Students who are going to avail the benefits are curious to know how the government will disburse the money. Those students who are studying in a day scholar their fund or the full fee will be credited to the accounts of the institutions where he/ she is studying
And those students who are hosteller the fund or full fee will be credited into the account of the mother of the beneficiary in two instalments periodically in December and July of the session.