Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)- Good news for the citizen of Haryana, on 26th Feb 2019 Haryana government launched Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY). Under this government scheme, farmers and unorganized sector workers are benefited. MMPSY is an initiative of Haryana Govt. to provide financial benefit and social security to all individuals and families covered under this scheme.
Latest Update- Haryana Government has recently transferred the two installments to the registered families under MMPSY scheme through DBT service. The third installment disbursed in March 2020. Check the complete details below.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a state government-sponsored scheme for EWS families with an annual income of up to Rs.1,80,000/- and with a landholding of up to 2 hectares. This scheme also covers small businessman with a certain amount of annual turnover. Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar announced this Govt. scheme and two installments under schemes have already been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries and the third one is likely to be disbursed in the month of March 2020.
- 1 Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- 2 Eligibility For Haryana MMPSY
Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
MMPSY was launched with an aim to provide Financial as well as social security to the eligible families of Haryana in terms of Life Insurance/ accidental insurance cover, pension benefits, etc.
Also Check: PM Jan Dhan Yojana List [PMJDY 2020]
Disbursement of funds under this scheme is made through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). It means the fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Under this sheme, beneficiaries are provided a total amount of Rs.6000/- per year. This amount is provided to them in three installments which beneficiaries can utilise for payment of options available and also in other schemes covered under MMPSY initiative like Family Provident Fund.
MMPSY covers various Centrally Sponsored Schemes and the premium for these schemes will be paid by the State government on the behalf of the beneficiaries. These schemes include-
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना 2020
|Scheme Name||Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) |
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना
|Launched by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launched date||30th August 2019|
|Beneficiary||EWS families, Farmers and Un-Organised workers of Haryana|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date for application||30th January 2020|
|Disbursement of Funds started in||February 2020|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Benefits of scheme||Rs.6000/- per year (in three equal installments)|
|Transfer of benefit through||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs. 1500 Crore|
|Category||Haryana State Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Under the scheme, the government will distribute Rs 6000 per year to the beneficiary family. Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi scheme is divided into 2 categories.
- Age group of 18 to 40 years – 4 options of financial assistance
- Age group of 40 to 60 years – 2 option of financial assistance
The financial assistance provided under this scheme is utilized mainly for the payment of beneficiary shares of CSS for Pension and Insurance. This is the reason, the beneficiaries under this scheme are divided in two categories.
Category Wise Eligible Beneficiaries and Their Benefits
|Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option|
|Option 1||Financial assistance Rs 6000 per year in 3 installments of Rs. 2000|
|Option 2||Beneficiary Nominated member by the family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining|
|Option 3||On attaining the age of 60 year, beneficiary will get pension between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Option 4||The family elected members will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can choose the option of insurance cover in which state government will pay the premium.|
|Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option|
|Option 1||Rs 6,000 per year in 3 installments of Rs 2,000|
|Option 2||Rs 36,000 after 5 years|
Pension Plan Under MMPSY
Beneficiaries under this program will be entitled to get the benefit of pension under any of the following Central pension schemes-
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna
Pension Premium Charge- This chart provides information about the entry age of the beneficiaries and their contribution to be paid by the government.
- Insurance – This scheme also includes insurance of Rs 2 lakh on the death, accidental death, permanent disability. Whereas only one lakh will be disbursed on partial disability to the insurer.
- Financial benefit – Beneficiary is included in PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, they will also get Rs 3000 on attaining the age of 60 years.
- Rs. 1500 crore has already been allocated in the state last year for this scheme working and distribution. The new amount is likely to be allocated for this scheme in the next financial year.
How to Apply for Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
- Applications for MMPSY can be submitted online.
- Applications are to be submitted by the head of the eligible family. They have to provide details related to family income, family members, landholding etc.
- Application forms are available on the official portal of MMPSY.
- Eligible candidates can also complete the application process by visiting the Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres), SARAL Kendras, and Gas Agencies.
- For any queries related to this scheme, beneficiaries are advised to contact the aforementioned centers/agencies.
Also Read- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020
Eligibility For Haryana MMPSY
- Beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Families having an annual income of Rs. 180000/- or monthly income up to Rs.15,000/- and a land holding (total) of family up to 5 acres (i.e. 2 hectares) are eligible.
- The families having possession of Family Id i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) no. are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Document Required for MMPSY Registration
Applicants are required to submit following documents at the time of registration-
- Family Income Certificate
- Citizen should have Bhu Naksha/Land papers.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Parivar Pehcan Patra Id (Family Id)
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Haryana State govt. as notified that they are preparing for the 54 lakh families database. After the database is centralized in the system, government will issue the 14 digit ID number in the form of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to the eligible citizens. This card will be used to apply for state welfare scheme like Mukhya Mamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Only those families can avail the benefits under this scheme who holds a valid Parivar Pehchan Patra.
MMPSY Family Provident Fund
Family Provide Fund is an option provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme for utilizing their third installment. If MMPSY wishes to avail FPF option, they have to mention it in the application form.
In this option, if beneficiary wishes the fund amount left (after the deduction of contribution/premium amount for all the options) will be invested/ utilized in the Family Provident Fund by the State Govt. on behalf of the family. After this, the eligible family will get returns from the investments they have made in FPF. The amount of FPF can be withdrawn by the family once a year or after five years.