Free Ration Card List 2021: – We have good news for all citizens who are not getting the benefit of ration under the PMGKY scheme because they do not have ration card some of them had applied for it but it’s in a queue, but you do not need to worry because the government has said that, all citizens who belong to APL or BPL families they all are eligible for the free ration card scheme under the central or state government scheme. To know more about the free ration card list read the article given below.
क्या आप भी सरकार द्वारा दिया जा रहा फ्री राशन लेना चाहते है मगर राशनकार्ड न होने के कारण इस योजना का लाभ नहीं ले पा रहे है, तो इस योजना का लाभ कैसे ले निचे पढ़े
- 1 Free Ration Card Yojna 2021
- 2 Free Ration Card Yojana
- 3 फ्री राशन कार्ड 2021
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Free Ration Card Yojna 2021
Under the PMGKY, the GOI is providing 5 kg wheat per member per month and 1 kg pulses per family for 3 months to the registered beneficiaries under the NFSA free of cost.
If you are among those who didn’t have ration card but wanted to avail the benefits of the free ration provided under the government scheme in view to of this, some state governments are giving you the facility of E-coupon pass from this you, you will get the benefit of the ration provided by the government.
Delhi Government has started the facility of temporary ration card to the people of the state who are not having ration card, under this, the people will also get the benefit, who are not having ration card and get free ration. Delhi government will distribute ration to the people who didn’t have ration cards in 421 schools.
Free Ration Card Yojana
There are so many people, who have elated after knowing that, they will get free 5 kg ration, pulses and other items under the government newly launched scheme but there are some people who are not happy because the scheme announced is only for those people who are having ration card, there are thousands of people whose ration card is under processing but after knowing this some state government has said that they will distribute ration to all the people even who don’t have a ration card and Delhi government has already started distributing this and MP government also announced that they will give ration to all the people through their PDS system.
Also Check: Delhi Ration Card 2021 Temporary Ration Card
People if you also want to get benefit of the scheme and didn’t have ration card then you need to aware of the announcements of your respective state.
फ्री राशन कार्ड 2021
As we all know that due to lockdown every single man facing so many problems, especially the poor citizen who doesn’t have ration to survive, and they are not getting the benefit of the scheme because they do not have ration card, but to counter this problem some state government came forward and they are now giving a facility of E-coupon, with this they can get the ration to their nearby ration provider and from this facility nearly 10 lakh people are going to be benefitted only in Delhi state.
बिना राशन कार्ड के, राशन के लिए कैसे अप्लाई करे?
यदि आपके पास राशन कार्ड नहीं है और आप राज्य तथा केंद्र सरकार की योजना के तहत राशन का लाभ नहीं ले पा रहे है तो निश्चिंत रहे क्योंकि अब कई राज्य सरकारें आपको भी राशन उपलब्ध करवा रही है. इसके लिए आपको अपनी राज्य सरकार की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर इ-राशन कूपन के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है. आवेदन करने के पश्चात आपको एक नंबर प्राप्त होगा जिससे आप अपने नज़दीकी राशन डीलर के पास जाकर राशन ले सकते है।
इ-कूपन के लिए अप्लाई करना जरूरी क्यों है?
इ- कूपन इसलिए जरूरी है ताकि कोई इस योजना का गलत इस्तेमाल करके बार बार राशन न ले और इ-कूपन के जरिये सरकार के पास भी रिकॉर्ड होगा।
Documents required to apply for Temporary Ration Coupon
Temporary ration coupon will require few documents which are given as:
- Aadhaar card of the member applying
- Photographs of the family members
- Mobile number
- Address details
Steps to apply for an E-Ration Card 2021?
To apply for the E-ration card you need to follow some steps which we have given below
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal of food distribution.
- Now on the home page, you can easily find the E-coupon/temporary ration card apply link.
- As you click on the link a page will open.
- Where you need to enter the mobile number and after submitting it you will receive an OTP.
- Submit the same in the website to verify.
- And once it was verified a form will open.
- Now the details to submit will vary state to state where you need to submit them.
- Some basic details are the name of the head of the family, age, Aadhaar number and the number of member in the family.
- Later on, you need to submit constituency area and fill the complete address in it.
- Now thereafter you need to upload the photo of Aadhaar card of the head of the family and the photographs of family members.
- After submitting the details you will get the message from the authority on your registered mobile number which consists of a link.
- Once you click on the link you can download the temporary ration card.
- And take this temporary ration card to the nearest dealer providing ration.
New Free Ration Card 2021 State Wise
Are you are among those who had applied for the new ration and waiting for its issuance you can check its status from online if its facility available in your state below we have given the list of states through this you can check the list of New ration card
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can apply for the temporary ration card and avail the benefit of it.
Those who are not having a ration card and wanted to get free ration under the government scheme.
They need to first, check whether their state government is providing it or not if yes, then they must visit the official website of their state government food distribution portal.
Yes, it may require your Aadhaar card and family member’s details or photographs.
Free ration card list and online apply here. Ask question below.