Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Portal: Deadly coronavirus epidemic has created not only a medical urgency but also a nationwide employment crisis. Several people in India are unemployed due to COVD-19. Hiring has been halted since March, some companies are again open, but some are still shut down.
Now, candidates are in search of jobs for various posts, and it is very tough to get employment like this. Government of Delhi has come up with the solution and has taken steps to resolve this problem. With the help of that solution, more people will get a job in the state. Check the complete info in this article, if you are in search of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Portal, registration process, etc.
Latest Updates- Citizens of Delhi must register to this portal for employment.
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Portal
Chief Minister of Delhi said that “In recent months a huge number of migrants have left the state, most of the contractors, traders have not opened their shops yet due to coronavirus and companies are not recruiting workers”. So in such an emerging situation due to Corona pandemic, the Delhi government has now started an online job portal to bring Delhi economy back on track. On Monday, 27th July 2020 Chief Minister of Delhi launched a website named Rozgar Bazaar Online Portal.
With the help of the portal, govt wants to provide a single platform for all job seekers and providers. All eligible people will get jobs according to their skills, and companies will also get skilled employees. In this portal, govt will not charge any type of application fee applying for any job. About 50,000 registrations were recorded in the portal just hours after launch. 1000+ job providers have posted many vacancies on rozgar bazaar online portal. This is excellent news for all those candidates who are searching for jobs.
Objective of Delhi Online Job Portal
The primary aim of this portal is to provide jobs to all needy and eligible people residing across the state. By using this portal applicants can apply for their desirable post by paying no application cost.
Component of Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Portal
- This website will connect both the job provider & seeker and give an integrated platform.
- Delhi job portal includes around 30 sectors for which applicants can register.
- A huge number of applicants will be employed through rojgar job portal.
- Job seekers can directly communicate to the employer that will make the process quicker.
- Candidate can check the complete profile of company and then apply for the post.
Overview of दिल्ली रोजगार बाजार पोर्टल Online Job Website
We have highlighted all the important points regarding rojgar portal in this section of article.
|Official Portal Link||www.jobs.delhi.gov.in|
|Name of Portal||Rojgar Bazaar Portal|
|Initiated by||Government of Delhi|
|Portal Launched Date||27th July 2020|
|Recipients||Civilians of Delhi|
|Aim of Portal||To provide employment to all eligible applicants|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
|Application Form Status||Apply Now|
Benefits of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Site
The job provides several advantages to both employers as well as those people who are seeking a job.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- People of Delhi who are in search of a job will find the job easily and speedily.
- Opportunities for employment will increase in the state.
- Portal will help to grow the financial conditions of those people who will get employment.
- Economic circumstances of Delhi will also get back on track.
- For those who will provide job can now easily pick the type of skill they want for their organization.
- On the portal, people can review all the companies and then choose the best one, and also can apply for the job.
- Candidates will not have to travel around here & there for employment they will be able to get the information of jobs easily by sitting at home.
Also Read >> Delhi Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
Job Seeker Registration at Online Job Portal
All job seekers who want to apply for various jobs through rojgar bazaar portal have to register first on the official website. For registration, you need to implement some simple steps given below.
- Open the official portal of Rojgar Bazaar portal on any suitable web browser.
- Homepage of official portal will open on your screen.
- Choose the “I want a job” option from the page.
- Now on the new page, you have to enter your valid contact number and tap on “Next” button.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on the given mobile number.
- Enter that OTP on the next page, then click on “Verify” tab.
- A list of various posts will be open on the new page.
- Select the post according to your specialization.
- Hit the “Next” tab.
- A form will be displayed on next page, in which you have to enter all your details such as name, gender, work experience, qualification, etc correctly.
- Finally, tap on “Submit” button, and you are now registered on the portal.
Employer Registration at @www.jobs.delhi.gov.in
The given process in this section is for job providers. Employers also have to register on the rojgar portal then only thy can presented jobs.
1st Step- Applicants have to visit official portal or click the direct link given at the bottom of article.
2nd Step- After homepage will load, tap the “I want to hire” option given on the page.
3rd Step- Next candidates have to enter their mobile number, hit the “Next” tab.
4th Step- Wait for a few seconds, and OTP will be sent to your contact number.
5th Step- Enter that OTP on the next and click “Verify” button.
6th Step- A form will be shown on your display, enter all the data i.e. job title, job category, region, district, etc on that form.
7th Step- Then click on the “Next” option.
8th Step- And the post will be added to the list of jobs.
How to Apply for Jobs at @ jobs.delhi.gov.in
- Initially, candidates have to complete their registration process on the official portal of rojgar bazaar website.
- After registration, candidate will be redirected to the jobs page in which the short description of posts and companies is given.
- Now you have to choose any suitable job matching your skills and click on “View Job” tab.
- Complete details of the job will open in a new page.
- Read the entire info, and then you can contact that organization with the help of Call or WhatsApp.
Must Read >> DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020
Name of Posts Applicants Can Apply For
We have mentioned some names of sectors in which applicants can apply and get the job accordingly. Check out the table given below.
|Interior Designing||Customer Support||Event Management|
|Delivery Person||Admin/ HR||Manufacturing|
|Receptionist||Lab Technician||Web Developer|
|Graphic Designer||Fitness||Nurse/ Ward Boy|
|Dairy/ Agriculture/ Farming||Telly Caller||Driver|
|Content Writer||Beautician/ Spa||Chef/ Cook|
|Accountant||Domestic Help/ Maid/ Caretaker||Network Engineer/ Hardware/ IT|
|Sales/ Marketing||Domestic or Corporate Services||Back Office/ Data Entry|
Importance of Online Job Portal
- Rojgar job portal bridges the gap between job providers and seekers.
- It is easy for organization to advertise their vacancies, and search for skillful candidates regarding various posts.
- The portal is not just saving the time but as well as in the portal you can also search all posts that suits you.
- It is important for a job seeker to interact directly with the employer, and rojgar bazaar portal provides this facility.
- Whether you are a job seeker or provider, the portal will provide benefits to both of you.
- Rojgar portal will alert you regarding any new post updated by employers on the website so that you don’t miss a chance to apply for that post.
In the meantime, Delhi recovery rate increasing day by day. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal stated that “In Delhi, there is an improvement in a COVID-19 condition”. According to the government of Delhi 88% of corona patients have recovered and this very good news for all those people who are residing in Delhi. We advise all the people of Delhi to take care of themselves and their families and don’t go out to the house without any reason.
Official Portal- Rojgar Bazaar Portal
@www. jobs.delhi.gov.in Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When and who started the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar portal?
Ans. Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal commenced the portal on 27th of July 2020 for the needy people of Delhi.
Ques. Who can do registration in this job portal?
Ans. Only people of Delhi who want employment can do registration of themselves on this website. But keep in mind, while applying for any job you have to satisfy all the criteria of that post.
Ques. Will govt charge any amount of fees for applying post through this portal?
Ans. No, unlike other job portals you don’t have to give any application fees for any job. As you know government of Delhi started this portal to increase employment in the state and provide jobs to needy people of the state, so for this govt don’t demand any cost.
Ques. What are the advantages of introducing rojgar bazaar portal in Delhi?
Ans. As you know many people in Delhi are non-employed due to lockdown so through this portal Govt. want to provide employment to all eligible people. Further, this portal will be a single platform for all companies and job seekers.