Delhi Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana Home Delivery Door Step: It has been officially stated that Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana has been implemented in Delhi. This scheme in one of the dream projects of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. Under this scheme beneficiary will avail delivery of ration at the doorstep that is under this scheme all the people who are in list of ration do not have to go to shop for bringing ration. All important grains such as rice, wheat flour, sugar will be provided to them at their doorstep.
- 1 Delhi Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana 2021
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री घर-घर राशन योजना 2021
- 3 मुख्यमंत्री घर-घर राशन योजना 2021 आवेदन कैसे करे?
Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme
- 4.1 Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana– Eligibility
- 4.2 Required Important Documents
- 4.3 One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
- 4.4 List of one Nation one ration card scheme implemented states and UTs
- 4.5 Need For Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Yojana
- 4.6 Additional Features Of Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
Delhi Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana 2021
All applicant who have eligibility for Ghar Ghar Yojana needs to visit official website and download notification. In the notification, complete procedure and eligibility criteria has been provided. Read all the details and prepare list of documents which are required. This includes complete information about scheme, application procedure etc
मुख्यमंत्री घर-घर राशन योजना 2021
CM Arvind Kejriwal has launched this scheme on 21st July 2021. This is stated that ration is right of every poor. So to provide their basic right package ration Government of Delhi has approved the scheme of Mukhya mantri Ghar Ghar ration Yojana. Under this scheme government will provide the ration to their home. Under this scheme poor people will not get any difficulties in reaching to ration. Apart from this they do not leave home in this pandemic situation. It is said by Chief Minister that those who want to get benefits of this scheme needs to apply from official website along with documents.
Aim of Mukhya Mantri Ration Yojana
The main objective is to provide food to all needy people living in the state. Destitute people and their families suffer a lot of problems due to lack of food. Under this scheme, the government will provide packets of ration to all indigent citizens of Delhi.
मुख्यमंत्री घर-घर राशन योजना 2021 आवेदन कैसे करे?
In a digital press organised by Delhi Chief Minister, information has been provided that Mukhya mantri Ghar Ghar Yojana has been approved by Delhi cabinet. Under this scheme for all the poor resident of Delhi, door to door step ration will be sent. This is very important step as due to covid-19 outbreak it is very much important to stay home and on road less movement is required. That’s why under this scheme poor do not have to go to ration shop. To get basic ration procedure of home delivery of ration will be implemented in city. This will benefit lacks of poor staying in Delhi.
In the form of ration rice, flour, sugar will be provided. A major change is also done regarding delivery of wheat that is in place of wheat, flour will be delivered.
The delivery of ration will be done on the same day when application has been submitted. Apart from this scheme of Central Government that is one Nation one ration card will also be implemented in Delhi.
Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme
There are some key features which applicant should know before applying. Important benefits which will be given to applicant by government under this scheme are:-
- Major highlight of this scheme is delivery of ration to home will be done on same day when one Nation one ration card will be implemented.
- Apart from the resident of Delhi, migrant labour from any other state such as Bihar, Uttar Pradesh will also get ration on their ration card made at their Original address of Delhi.
- Delivery of wheat will not be done. In place of wheat direct flour that is grind wheat will be provided in Ration to home.
- This scheme will help the poor to stay home and many problem in taking ration will be eliminated
- It will help in in reducing corruption and increase reliability on government for getting ration.
Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana– Eligibility
For Application of Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana, following eligibility criteria should have the eligibility to get the ration scheme of home delivery criteria are:-
- candidate must be permanent resident of India
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Delhi
- Candidate must be poor candidate.
- Candidate must have proof of Identity and permanent address in Delhi
Required Important Documents
Important documents which need to be showed for Mukhyamantri Yojana scheme availability are:- are:-
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent address certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Details of family attested by gazetted officer
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
One Nation One Ration Card Plan is one of the ambitious projects of Central Government. This scheme will be implemented all over India. Under this scheme, all the ration card holder will get entitled quota of subsidised food grain through any e-pos featured FPS from anywhere in the country of their choice(centre). To avail the ration, they do not have to change their ration card that is it will be provided on pre-existing ration card after Aadhaar verification.
This project has already been started in 20 states and union territories of India. Soon it will be implemented all over India. In Delhi one Nation one ration card scheme will be merged with the scheme of Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojna
List of one Nation one ration card scheme implemented states and UTs
In following state & UTs, this scheme has already been implemented. Procedure to make it in other state is also in progress. So far this facility is available in:-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Need For Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Yojana
In press conference, Arvind Kejriwal has announced for implementation of Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Yojana. In this conference he has stated the benefits and need of scheme.
He said all the central government has scheme of ration distribution to poor people of every state but there are so many difficulties which are faced by poor for getting the ration. Sometime it happens that they get adulterated food or some time they are forced to pay a higher amount for the ration. Sometime ration shop also closed which creates problem for the poor. He stated that in last 5 year much rectification has been done in providing ration. So many features which are free from corruption and direct ration benefits to poor husband added. One more step in the development and helping poor has been added by Delhi government that is doorstep delivery of ration. Under this scheme poor people do not have to visit the ration shop. They will get the ration deliver to their home with government transport.
Additional Features Of Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
Under this scheme major feature is not only home delivery of ration but there are some many features which have been added:-
- No more wheat will be delivered. In place of it wheat will be taken from Food Corporation of India warehouse and it will be crushed in flour
- Proper packing of rice and sugar will be done
- Food delivery at doorstep feature will be of choice of people. To get ration at either shop or delivered at home will be added.
- Home delivery of ration scheme will be implemented in next 6 to 7 month
- Both Mukhymantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana and one Nation one ration card scheme of Central Government will be implemented on same day.
Frequently Asked Question
It is expected that within 6 month this will be implemented
Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar yojana scheme will be implemented for the resident of Delhi people only.
Applicant will get rice, grinded wheat that is floor, sugar etc. It will be packed and will be delivered to poor people at their doorstep by government transport.