Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana 2020: This is big news for an all-girl child residing in Bihar that the government of Bihar has declared a Mukhyamantri Kanya Scheme for you. Name of the plan is “Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana”. Bihar government is planning to start the scheme in April 2018. A few days ago, in a meeting that was conducted on the issues of women emancipate, and empower girls in the area of education. CM of Bihar stated that “Providing education to girls is the best plan to stabilize the population”.
Chief Minister has approved a total of four proposals in the special meeting of the committee. Many decisions have been practised making women self-reliant, social equality, prevent feticide, encourage the birth of girls, promoting girl education, etc in this conference. Browse the complete article for more details related to Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana 2020, eligibility criteria, apply online, etc.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020
CM Nitish Kumar has introduced Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana for the wellness of women living in Bihar. In this scheme, the government of Bihar will give 54100 rupees to each girl of the state. Under this scheme, from the birth of a girl child to her graduation, govt will encourage them by offering some amount of money.
On the basis of eligibility, govt will provide 25000 rupees after the completion of graduation. Bihar Government wants to provide financial help around 1.60 girls of the state. Online forms for this plan are available on official portal. Interested applicants can submit the application form via online mode.
Aim of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Scheme
Chief Minister said that the main aim of this scheme is to make girls self-reliant by educating them, granting opportunities to live honorably, end infant feticide, etc. This scheme will also increase the rate of women empowerment in Bihar.
Budget for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
For Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Scheme, govt has been already set a budget of a total of ₹ 840 crores. This budget is for girl child education and other social welfare and health department of Bihar. For providing benefits to girls of state, government is planning to implement 2221 crores rupees through this scheme. Govt of Bihar wants to eliminate girl’s early marriage, mortality rate, etc by this yojana. This scheme will help girl child to continue their studies in future also.
Overview of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Scheme Launched By||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Yojana||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Scheme Objective||To provide economic help and increase women empowerment|
|Number of girls who will get advantages||Around 1.60 crores girls|
|Recipients||Girls of Bihar|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|End Date of Application Form Submission||No Last Date|
Advantages of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Scheme
- Infant mortality rate in Bihar will definitely diminish, especially the girl child mortality rate.
- This scheme will empower the girls of state.
- Through this yojana, government will provide financial relief to all needy girls.
- By this, the gender gap and differences will also reduce.
- All those girls who want to study further can do so.
- The goal of this plan is to promote acceptance or attachment towards the girl child in community and household.
- No parent/ family will now consider girls as a burden on themselves.
- This scheme will make many girls stand on their own and do not have to depend on anyone.
Recommended Article > Bihar Ration Card list
Eligibility Standards for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
For this scheme, aspirants must satisfy all eligibility criteria that are given as follows.
- Candidates who want to apply for this scheme must be a girl.
- Applicants should be a civilian of Bihar state and must possess domicile of the state.
- Aspirants must belong from weaker section of Bihar state.
- No member of the girl’s family should be working in the government sector.
- For applying this scheme, one family must have only two or one girl child.
Must Read >> Bihar Forest Guard online form 2020
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Amount Given by Govt. Under this Scheme
In the given table we have mentioned the amount of money provided by govt at per stage.
|Conditions for getting money||Amount of money will you get|
|Having a baby||2000 Rs will be given by govt|
|After One Year||1000 Rs provided by govt|
|Time of child Vaccination||2000 Rs given by govt|
|For Sanitary Napkins||300 Rs offered by government|
|After passing12th Standard||10000 Rs provided by govt|
|After Graduation||25000 Rs given by govt|
Procedure to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
In this section of article, we have written all the steps for filling application form for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan scheme. Applicants who don’t know the procedure can implement the given steps.
Step 1st: All willing candidates have to open the official page or click on the official link at the bottom of this article.
Step 2nd: Click on “Link 1 or Link 2” given on the top of the homepage
Step 3rd: Then, new page will open, you have to click on “Please click here” option written in front of “Important instructions for filling online application”.
Step 4th: Instruction page will open on your screen, read all the guidelines.
Step 5th: Hit the “Click here to register” link on the new page.
Step 6th: Registration form will open on that page.
Step 7th: Fill all basic info like name, father’s name, date of birth, etc on the form and click on submit it.
Step 8th: You will get your username and password.
Step 9th: Now click on login button and enter your username, captcha, and password on the login page.
Step 10th: Application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 11th: Fill all info on the application form correctly and upload all the documents.
Step 12th: Submit the application form and download the application form for later usage.
Documents Required For Kanya Utthan Yojana
While filling the application form, all candidates need to upload all necessary documents. Check the list of certificates given below in this segment.
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Valid Contact Number
- Bank Account Details of Girls
- Photo of Candidate
- 12th Class Scorecard
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificates
- Applicant’s Signature
- Address Proof etc
Also View —— Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal
How to Check Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana application Status?
After submitting the application form, applicants can also review their application form status by following this method.
- Applicants have to visit the official portal of Bihar Sarkar E-welfare.
- Home of the website will open on your screen.
- Click on link of “Apply for Intermediate [+2] Passed Girls (SC and ST)”.
- Guidelines page will open your screen.
- Click on “View Application Status” link present on right of the page.
- In the application page status, applicants have to enter their registration number.
- Hit the “Search” button and status will be displayed.
- Check your application form status.
Process to View CM Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Beneficiary List
- Go to the official page of CM Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- Click on “List of candidates who have Applied” tab present on the homepage.
- Now, applicants have to choose their district or college.
- Hit the “View” button.
- After that, a list of all recipients will open on your screen.
Importance of Kanya Utthan Scheme
- As Dr James Emmanuel Kwegyir-Aggrey said, “If you educate a man you educate an individual but if, you educate a woman you educate a family (nation/ state).” So, this scheme is not only helping educate girls of Bihar but making entire state-educated.
- The more women will empower the more state will lead towards development.
- Female feticide will decrease, and the ratio of girl child will increase.
- Due to this scheme, child marriage will be diminished.
- This yojana will provide financial independence to all the females of the state.
- Supporting girls will create a positive self-image and boost their self-esteem.
- With this scheme, the mentality of the people of Bihar will also change towards the girl child.
Components of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Scheme 2020
- CM Kanya Utthan scheme will operate with social welfare and education department for providing education to girls and prevent feticide. Many campaigns will be organized with the motive of save girl child and provide education to daughters.
- Integrated Child Development Services and Women Development Corporation are controlling the various area of this scheme like to prevent girl feticide, reduce girl child death rate, reduce girl’s child marriage, etc.
- During institutional confinements at various health centers, responsibility of filling girl’s childbirth form and submitting has been given to nurses.
- Moreover, any person who wants to submit the application form in his daughter’s name can do so and take benefits of the scheme.
Ques. What is the purpose of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan scheme?
Ans. The main aim of this yojana is to provide financial help to all girls living in the state and give education to them.
Ques. What certificates will be required to fill the application form of this scheme?
Ans. Candidates who are filling online application form have to upload a scanned copy of all these documents – Photo of applicants, Aadhaar card, Bank account info of females, 10th mark sheet and certificates, etc.
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for this yojana?
Ans. Applicants who want to apply for this scheme must be a girl and citizen of Bihar, Candidate must belong to economically weaker sections of the state, no member of girl’s family is working under government sector, etc.
Ques. How much money is given to females after completion of graduation?
Ans. 25000 rupees will be provided by govt of Bihar after graduation.
|Official Portal||E- Kalyan|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Login Link||Check This link|