Basava Vasati Yojana | RGRHCL New List 2020 | Basava Vasati Beneficiary Status | RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana list.
The central government of India has announced many schemes to provide help to homeless Indians. In this article, we have given the information on this state-level housing Basava Vasati scheme in detail. It is important for the people of Karnataka to know about this scheme as it will not only help them to get a house but in a state-level competitive exam, the questions related to this RGRHCL Basava Vasati yojana can be asked.
The different state governments have also released various schemes to provide a home to every family living in the state. Getting a house is not tough for people from the upper class. For middle-class people, it is a bit challenging to build a house.
They have to liquidate all their savings to make their dream of having a house come true. But for the economically weaker section of the Society, it isn’t easy to build a house. So for these people, the central and state governments launch different housing schemes.
To help these people of Karnataka, the state government has launched Basava Vasati Yojna. The aim of this scheme to provide a home to those who are economically weak and are the permanent resident of the state. With the help of this scheme, many residents of the state will fulfill their dream of owning a house.
So let’s know what Basava Vasati Yojana is and what its benefits are;
Basava Vasati Yojana
The table given below has some quick information about the scheme; check it before moving further to know more about this housing scheme;
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Name of Scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Level of Scheme||State|
|Scheme Launched For||Homeless people belong to the Economically Weaker Section of the Society|
|Scheme Organised By||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
The state government of Karnataka have launched the Basava Vasati housing scheme. This scheme will help those who are homeless in making their houses. Under this scheme, an eligible citizen of the state will get financial help from the government. Further on this page, you will get to know about the required eligibility to apply for this scheme.
Only the permanent residence of the state can avail this scheme. The Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited will monitor the above mentioned housing scheme launched by the Karnataka government. The state government reserves all the right to make any announcement related to the scheme at any point in time.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
This scheme is introduced to help the people from SC, ST OBC community, or the people who live below the poverty line (BPL). These people need a house more than any other community of the Society. The places where the people from BPL live are usually congested and unclean. These people live in miserable living conditions. The type of surroundings BPL people live in can cause them many diseases too, and as they are too poor to get the proper meditation, so a few of them die.
The death rate of the people living below the poverty line approves the claim related to their living conditions. So to conclude the Basava Vasati Yojna, we can say that it is a need of time to help the people from the reserves category and under BPL. This scheme has the potential to lift the living standards of the poor people, so lets know who can apply to get the benefits of the housing scheme.
Basava Vasati Eligibility Criteria to apply
Follow are the basic criteria that a person has to fulfill to apply to get the benefits of the housing scheme;
- This scheme is only for the natives of Karnataka. So to avail the benefits of the scheme you have to be the permanent residents of the state only.
- The family’s annual income should not be more than 3,2000 to get a home under the scheme.
How To Apply for Basava Vasati Yojana
If the people of Karnataka fulfill all two conditions set by the authorities, then he/she must apply online to get the benefits of the housing scheme. The people can apply online to send their application forms to get a house. Here is the process to send your applicants to the authorities to get financial aid from the government;
- Visit the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) official website to apply for the scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link to Basava Vasato Yojana; click on it.
- You can see application form on the screen. This application form has the questions related to the candidates’ personal information, fill it in the application form.
- You will also have to upload a few documents. Keep them ready when you apply online for the Basava Vasato Yojana.
- Submit all the details online to complete the registration process. All the information given in the application form must be correct, to get the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents for Basava Vasati Yojana
To apply to get financial aid from the state government, the applicants will have to upload the following documents;
- Aadhar Card as ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
Selection of the Applicants
The selection of the beneficiaries will be made by the MLA in urban areas and by the Gram Panchyat in rural areas.
How to Check Beneficiary Status of Basava Vasati Yojana
The applicants can also check the list of the people of their districts who have been selected by the authorities to get the benefits of the scheme so far. For this, the applicants will have to log in to the page, and then they can access the beneficiary list of this scheme. So here we have given the procedure to log in on the page to check the beneficiary list;
How to Log in
- To create a user name, you will first have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- Now click on the Login tab given on the top in the website;
- A new web page will appear on the screen. From here, you will have to choose the name of your district and submit it.
- An application form will appear on the screen now, where you will have to enter all the asked details and submit the form. On this page, only you will have to create a user name and pass the word.
- Use the same information you have mentioned as a user name and password in the form to login on the website later on.
Check Beneficiary Status
To check the beneficiary status of the district, you will have to follow the below mentioned instructions;
- First of all, visit the website of Housing Corporation in Karnataka.
- On the home page of the website, click on the login button.
- Now choose your district and log in on the page with your login credentials. A list of all the beneficiaries of the district will appear on the page. It will be in pdf format. If you wish, you can also take its print out.
How to Access the other reports available online
The procedure is the same as checking any report available on the website. The applicants will have to click on the ‘Report’ tab, as we also mentioned in the instructions above. All the reports associated with the scheme will appear on the page. You can click on the report which you want to get accessed. There is no need to enter your login credentials here to check the reports. These reports are available for all.
If you want to contact the officials related to the scheme, then here is the address and contact number of the same;
The scheme launched by the Karnataka government is beneficial for the neediest section of Society. With the help of this scheme, many homeless people will get their house. At the time of writing this article, the government of Karnataka is not accepting more applications, but soon it will start accepting them.
The application submission process to have a house in Karnataka will resume soon. You can take the reference of this article to apply for getting some financial aid for having a house in any of the districts of Karnataka. If you have any further questions to ask, you can write to us here in the comment box. We would love to help you.