Basava Vasati Yojana | RGRHCL New List 2021 | Basava Vasati Beneficiary Status | RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana list.
Latest Update-: The Karnataka state government is wanting to build around 1.69 lakh houses under different lodging plans including the Basava Housing Scheme 2021. Around 69,000 houses will be developed in Mysuru, Chikkamagalur, and Raichur locale while another 1.2 lakh homes will be built across the state by the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation to the detriment of Rs 10,000 crores.
The central government of India has announced many schemes to provide help to homeless Indians. In this article, we have given the information on this state-level housing Basava Vasati scheme in detail. It is important for the people of Karnataka to know about this scheme as it will not only help them to get a house but in a state-level competitive exam, the questions related to this RGRHCL Basava Vasati yojana can be asked.
The different state governments have also released various schemes to provide a home to every family living in the state. Getting a house is not tough for people from the upper class. For middle-class people, it is a bit challenging to build a house.
They have to liquidate all their savings to make their dream of having a house come true. But for the economically weaker section of the Society, it isn’t easy to build a house. So for these people, the central and state governments launch different housing schemes.
To help these people of Karnataka, the state government has launched Basava Vasati Yojana. The aim of this scheme to provide a home to those who are economically weak and are the permanent resident of the state. With the help of this scheme, many residents of the state will fulfill their dream of owning a house.
So let’s know what Basava Vasati Yojana is and what its benefits are;
- 1 Basava Vasati Yojana
- 2 Basava Vasati Eligibility Criteria to apply
- 3 Some more schemes under Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
- 4 How To Apply for Basava Vasati Yojana
- 5 How to Check Beneficiary Status of Basava Vasati Yojana
- 6 Steps to log in to the Basava Vasati Yojana
Basava Vasati Yojana
The table given below has some quick information about the scheme; check it before moving further to know more about this housing scheme;
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Name of Scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Level of Scheme||State|
|Scheme Launched For||Homeless people belong to the Economically Weaker Section of the Society|
|Scheme Organised By||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
The state government of Karnataka have launched the Basava Vasati housing scheme. This scheme will help those who are homeless in making their houses. Under this scheme, an eligible citizen of the state will get financial help from the government. Further on this page, you will get to know about the required eligibility to apply for this scheme.
Only the permanent residence of the state can avail this scheme. The Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited will monitor the above mentioned housing scheme launched by the Karnataka government. The state government reserves all the right to make any announcement related to the scheme at any point in time.
This scheme is introduced to help the people from SC, ST OBC community, or the people who live below the poverty line (BPL). These people need a house more than any other community of the Society. The places where the people from BPL live are usually congested and unclean. These people live in miserable living conditions. The type of surroundings BPL people live in can cause them many diseases too, and as they are too poor to get the proper meditation, so a few of them die.
The death rate of the people living below the poverty line approves the claim related to their living conditions. So to conclude the Basava Vasati Yojana, we can say that it is a need of time to help the people from the reserves category and under BPL. This scheme has the potential to lift the living standards of the poor people, so lets know who can apply to get the benefits of the housing scheme.
Basava Vasati Eligibility Criteria to apply
Follow are the basic criteria that a person has to fulfill to apply to get the benefits of the housing scheme;
- This scheme is only for the natives of Karnataka. So to avail the benefits of the scheme you have to be the permanent residents of the state only.
- The family’s annual income should not be more than 3,2000 to get a home under the scheme.
Some more schemes under Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
The primary objective of the Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited is to provide homes to the homeless beneficiaries. The scheme under which the home is allotted to the unprivileged ones is the Basava Vasati Yojana. The state government has also introduced more schemes which are illustrated below.
Neighborhood Victims Rehabilitation Plan – 2019
Under the Neighborhood Victims Rehabilitation plan, the homes are provided to the citizens of the state who are the victims of natural hazards. Being a flood-prone area, the authority has to time allocate the people who are living near the seashores. The schemes provide houses to the beneficiaries who have enrolled in the scheme. The eligibility is the same as of the Basava Vasati Yojana. The details of the scheme will be briefly explained in our next article.
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme 2019
On the slogan of “Housing for All by 2022” by the Honorable Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi, the state government is planning to deliver around 1 lakh houses to the homeless citizens residing in the state. Applicants belonging to the category of Below poverty line can avail the scheme. The eligibility is the same as that of the Basava Vasati Yojana.
Under the CM One lakh housing scheme, the government will provide houses to the needy ones which will cost around 5 to 6 lakhs. The government also provide subsidy on the amount. Candidates who have not enrolled for any other housing scheme can apply for the CM One lakh Housing Scheme.
More information about about the scheme will be provided on next article which will be linked to this page. Candidates can refer to the end of the page to have direct links for teh scheme.
How To Apply for Basava Vasati Yojana
If the people of Karnataka fulfill all two conditions set by the authorities, then he/she must apply online to get the benefits of the housing scheme. The people can apply online to send their application forms to get a house. Here is the process to send your applicants to the authorities to get financial aid from the government;
- Visit the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) official website to apply for the scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link to Basava Vasato Yojana; click on it.
- You can see application form on the screen. This application form has the questions related to the candidates’ personal information, fill it in the application form.
- You will also have to upload a few documents. Keep them ready when you apply online for the Basava Vasato Yojana.
- Submit all the details online to complete the registration process. All the information given in the application form must be correct, to get the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents for Basava Vasati Yojana
To apply to get financial aid from the state government, the applicants will have to upload the following documents;
- Aadhar Card as ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
Selection of the Applicants
The selection of the beneficiaries will be made by the MLA in urban areas and by the Gram Panchyat in rural areas.
How to Check Beneficiary Status of Basava Vasati Yojana
The applicants can also check the list of the people of their districts who have been selected by the authorities to get the benefits of the scheme so far. For this, the applicants will have to log in to the page, and then they can access the beneficiary list of this scheme. So here we have given the procedure to log in on the page to check the beneficiary list;
Steps to log in to the Basava Vasati Yojana
- To create a user name, you will first have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- Now click on the Login tab given on the top in the website;
- A new web page will appear on the screen. From here, you will have to choose the name of your district and submit it.
- An application form will appear on the screen now, where you will have to enter all the asked details and submit the form. On this page, only you will have to create a user name and pass the word.
- Use the same information you have mentioned as a user name and password in the form to login on the website later on.
Check Beneficiary Status
To check the beneficiary status of the district, you will have to follow the below mentioned instructions;
- First of all, visit the website of Housing Corporation in Karnataka.
- On the home page of the website, click on the login button.
- Now choose your district and log in on the page with your login credentials. A list of all the beneficiaries of the district will appear on the page. It will be in pdf format. If you wish, you can also take its print out.
Procedure to Check Name Correction Report
The applicant can now view the name correct report though following the steps provided below.
- Applicants have to initially browse the official portal of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) i.e. https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx
- The applicants will then find the rural and urban sections on the homepage screen.
- Select the area from where you belong and tap on the name correction report that appears on the screen.
- Now select your district, city, and town to get the reports.
- Click on the link and download the sheet for name correction.
Procedure to Check Grant Release Information List
- Visit the homepage of the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) i.e. https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/index.aspx.
- From the option of Urban and Rural. Select the link naming as Grant Release Information list.
- Click the “Beneficiary grant release information” option and the list will download in excel sheet form
- Open it to check the list.
Some Important Links
The list of some important links for the Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL is provided in the table below. The links are the same for the Urban and Rural beneficiaries. Tap on the links to know more about the scheme.
|GPS Photo Click Status||View|
|Physical Progress Report||View|
|Geo Duplicate Progress||View|
|Not OK Details||View|
|Name Correction Status||View|
|Subsidy Fund Releases||View|
|Death Case Status||View|
How to Access the other reports available online?
The procedure is the same as checking any report available on the website. The applicants will have to click on the ‘Report’ tab, as we also mentioned in the instructions above. All the reports associated with the scheme will appear on the page. You can click on the report which you want to get accessed. There is no need to enter your login credentials here to check the reports. These reports are available for all.
If you want to contact the officials related to the scheme, then here is the address and contact number of the same;
The scheme launched by the Karnataka government is beneficial for the neediest section of Society. With the help of this scheme, many homeless people will get their house. At the time of writing this article, the government of Karnataka is not accepting more applications, but soon it will start accepting them.
The application submission process to have a house in Karnataka will resume soon. You can take the reference of this article to apply for getting some financial aid for having a house in any of the districts of Karnataka. If you have any further questions to ask, you can write to us here in the comment box. We would love to help you.
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Checking Name Correction Report||Click Here|
|Karnataka Housing Department Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The objective of the Basava Vasati Yojana is to provide houses to the unprivileged citizen belonging to the category of Below poverty line.
The beneficiary list can be checked through visiting the official portal of the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) or the applicant can tap on the direct links present on the article.
Applicant must follow the given eligibility criteria i.e. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 32000/-
The major benefits of the scheme are -:
It provides durable and cheap houses to all the beneficiaries who are eligible for the scheme.
Government will provide an additional subsidy on the amount paid for buying the flats under the scheme.
The scheme is only for the citizens who are below poverty line.
The cost of the flats are different in different areas. As the authority is constructing houses at different location in the state. The price for each flat can be expected between 5.5 lakhs to 6.5 lakhs.
The scheme can be availed by rural and urban citizens residing in the state. The application for the scheme can be filled through direct links provided in the article.