Banglarbhumi 2021 Search Land Record 2021 @banglarbhumi.gov.in| Citizens of West Bengal can check their land records easily through the Banglarbhumi 2021 portal. The official website is launched by the government of West Bengal with an aim to provide easy access to the citizens of the details of their land. The Land and Land Reforms & Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation department of the state of West Bengal 2021 has developed this website.
On this page, we will be providing you the complete details regarding the West Bengal banglarbhumi 2021 online status search by name. Also, have a look over how to register in banglarbhumi.
Do follow our page to never miss any of the latest updates regarding the West Bengal banglarbhumi 2021.
Banglarbhumi 2021 Search Land Record
- 1.1 West Bengal Banglarbhumi 2021 – Complete Overview
- 1.2 Online services in Banglarbhumi 2021
- 1.3 Steps to enroll on Banglarbhumi Portal
- 1.4 How to login to Banglarbhumi portal?
- 1.5 Process To Apply For Records of Rights (ROR) Document
- 1.6 How to view Land Records on Banglarbhumi?
- 1.7 How to search Land Information via Query Number?
- 1.8 How to find Land Classification?
- 1.9 How to fill the application for Mutation?
Banglarbhumi 2021 Search Land Record
The online land record portal facilitates people to access all the details about their land. Those who needs to check their land details can have the details from their homes without physically visiting the concerned office. This website will be of huge benefit at this time as nobody is willing to go out of their homes. The website has user-friendly interface that can be easily accessed by anyone having minimum computer knowledge. In case, the user feels difficult to understand the registration process then please follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned in the article below.
West Bengal Banglarbhumi 2021 – Complete Overview
Citizens of the state can have a complete overview of the banglarbhumi 2021 from the table below. Have a look over the details given below-
|Authority||Government of West Bengal|
|Concerned Department||Department of Land and Land Reforms & Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation|
|Category||Banglarbhumi 2021 Search Land Record|
|Beneficiaries||People of West Bengal|
|Objective||To have land records online|
|Links to check land records||Check below|
Online services in Banglarbhumi 2021
The users have the list of following services available on the official portal-
|Digitization of Map & Records||Citizen-Centric Services||Preparation, Updation & Maintenance||Thika Tenancy||Indo-Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation|
|Distribution of Land||Management of ISU||Training (ARTI and LMTC)||Rent Controller||State Land Use Board|
Steps to enroll on Banglarbhumi Portal
Those who are looking to avail services of the portal needs to follow the simple procedure shared below-
- Firstly, browse the official webpage of the Banglarbhumi.
- Homepage of the portal will flash on the screen.
- Click on the signup option shown on the screen.
- On the registration form that will appear on the screen, enter your details such as Name, Complete Address, Parent’s Name, Mobile Number, Mail id, Municipality, and District, etc.
- After filling the form, click on the submit tab. Do not forget to fill the security captcha.
- The OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number and mail id.
- The application page asks for the OTP, fill it on the blank space.
- Finally, application form will be submitted.
How to login to Banglarbhumi portal?
Applicants after registering can log in to the portal to avail of the services offered by the government. The page has a separate login for departmental use and the citizens. Follow the steps used for both types of login.
- The applicants have to land to the official portal of Banglarbhumi.
- Tap on Citizen Services on the homepage of the portal.
- The login page will appear. Click on the departmental login.
- Enter your details and the departmental dashboard of the employee will flash on the screen.
Login for Citizens
The login procedure for the citizen is the same as given above. In place of departmental login, the applicant has to select the citizen login and enter their details on the login form. Thus, the citizen dashboard will appear on the screen.
Process To Apply For Records of Rights (ROR) Document
Applicants have to follow the simple procedure to apply for the records of rights (ROR) documents under the Banglarbhumi portal. Applicants have to access the official portal to apply for ROR in the state of West Bengal-
- Click on citizen registration on the homepage of the official portal.
- Enter the details asked in the application form and submit the tab.
- The confirmation message in the form of OTP will be sent to your mobile. Fill the OTP on the blank.
- The activation link will be shown in your mail-id. Enter to activate the link.
- Now, login with your details and enter the dashboard.
- Upload all relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Validate your details and after that, the acknowledgment number will be shown to you.
- Save the details and wait for the authority to verify the details.
- After verification is completed, intimation will be sent to you and thus applicant can have the benefits of the ROR.
Process To Track Application Status
The applicant can track the Record of the right application through visiting the e district West Bengal portal. The applicant can search the application status by mentioning the details in the application identification number under the Inspection Report tab. Following this process will display the application status of ROR.
How to view Land Records on Banglarbhumi?
Citizens of the state can follow the simple steps given below to view land record at banglarbhumi
- Begin with opening the Banlarbhumi portal.
- Search for the tab naming as “Know Your Property”.
- Enter the details asked in the form i.e. Block, Mouza, and Name of the District.
- The criteria for searching the land record is categorized into Plot and Khatian.
- Select the category and tap on view.
- The West Bengal land record will appear on the screen.
The process to Check RS and LR Information
LR and RS are essential for the users and here is the simple procedure to check all the information regarding LR and RS information.
- Browse the official web page of Banglarbhumi.
- On the Citizen Services tab, select the LR/RS option.
- Select the following from the list of District Name, Mouza, and Block.
- Kindly, input the details and proceed to submit tab.
- Therefore, through these steps applicant can check LR and RS information.
How to search Land Information via Query Number?
Applicants can access the plot/land information through query number by going through the following steps mentioned below.
- After visiting the official portal, tap on the Query search button present on the homepage of the Banglarbhumi page.
- Now fill the details asked in the login page i.e. Query year and number.
- Proceed toward filling the Security captcha and hit the submit tab.
- The information will then appear on the page.
How to find Land Classification?
Applicants need to go through the simple steps provided below to check the land classification.
- Open the official page of Banglarbhumi.
- Tap on the “Citizen Services” tab.
- Select the option form the screen naming as ‘Land Classification’.
- Now, fill the details asked in the application i.e. Block, District, and Mouza.
- Then tap on the search button.
- The classification of the land will flash on the screen.
How to fill the application for Mutation?
The term mutation means the change in the ownership of the property when it is sold or transferred to another person. Applicants can fill the mutation application through the website. Read the steps below to fill the application.
- Browse to the official page and tap on the online application.
- The applicant has to fill the Particulars of application, transfer, and the list of the enclosure.
- Upload the documents asked in the application form.
- A reference number will be generated on the screen.
To check the status of the mutation application please refer to the direct links in the table of important links given at the end of the page.
Steps for filling Plot/Mouza map request
Go through the complete steps to fill the plot/mouza map request
- Tap on “Citizen Services” present on the official portal of the Banglarbhumi portal.
- Then select the ‘Service Delivery’.
- On the list that appears on screen, select the Mouza map request.
- Fill the details asked in the form and proceed to submit tab.
- Thus, application for the same will be submitted.
Steps to submit fees at Banglarbhumi
Applicants can pay fees through the fee payment tab in the official portal. The application fees can be paid through various online mediums i.e. Credit/debit card, Online banking. After the successful fee payment, do not forget to take a copy of the fee receipt. The process is easy and the applicant can also go through the direct links given on the page for the direct fee payment.
Filling of Grievance
To lodge the complaint, applicant has to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Browse the official web page of Banglarbhumi.
- On the official homepage, tap on Public grievance.
- Fill the application and enter the captcha code given on the page.
- Thus, this how you can file a complaint against any query in the official portal.
Steps for Receipt/Application Reprint
Applicant can reprint the application through following the simple steps mention below:-
- On the online application tab that appear on the official page.
- Click on the link naming Reprint receipt/ application.
- Select the option from the page which will show the list of application which is to be reprinted-
- Certified Copy
- Plot Map
- Plot Information
- Enter your application number and the captcha code from the screen.
- Tap on the proceed tab on the page.
- Application will appear on the screen.
- Take a copy of the reprinted application and save it for future references.
Table for Important Links
|Sign up for the application||Click Here|
|Know your property details||Check Here|
|Search your query||Click Here|
|Fill Grievance Application||Fill here|
|Track your Grievance||Available Here|
|Mouza Information||Check here|