Arunodoi Scheme 2020 অৰুণোদই: Assam Government has announced a new scheme to provide assistance to the poor families and economically backward families of the state. This state level financial assistance scheme has been named as “Arunodoi/ Oronodoi Scheme”. The announcement about the launch of Arunodoi Scheme 2020 was initially made by the present Finance Minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma. in his budget speech 2020-21 in the month of March 2020. It is among the 18 flagship schemes of Assam government.
UPDATE: The official launch of Arunodoi Scheme 2020 is going to be held today i.e. on 2nd October 2020 in the state of Assam. Keep checking this page for updates.
- 1 Arunodoi Scheme 2020
- 2 Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme 2020- A brief detail
- 3 Eligibility
- 4 Implementation Process of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- 5 How to Apply for Arunodoi Assam Scheme?
- 6 Beneficiary List
Arunodoi Scheme 2020
Arunodoi or Orunodoi scheme is a state funded scheme under which a financial assistance of Rs.830 will be provided to the eligible poor households of the state on a monthly basis. The identification of prospective beneficiaries has been already started and the formal launch of the scheme is scheduled for 2nd October 2020.
The finance Department of Government of Assam is the authority responsible for rolling out, implementing and monitoring this scheme. It is one of the biggest financial support providing schemes of the state through which nearly 19 lakh poor and economically backward families will be benefited.
असम सरकार अपनी एक महत्वकांक्षी योजना “अरुणोदय ” लेकर आयी है | इस योजना के तहत असम सरकार हर महीने लाभार्थियों को ८३० रूपए की आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करेगी| योजना का लाभ राज्य के गरीब तबके के लोगो को मिलेगा और सहायता राशि सीधे लाभार्थी के बैंक खाते में ट्रांसफर की जाएगी । Arunodoi scheme आधिकारिक रूप से २ अक्टूबर २०२० से शुरू की जाएगी | हालांकि इस योजना के लिए लाभार्थियों की चयन प्रक्रिया १७ अगस्त से शुरू हो गयी है | योजना से जुडी सभी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी के लिए इस पोस्ट को अंत तक जरूर पढ़ें |
In this article, you will get detailed information on how to apply for arunodoi scheme in assam, arunodoi scheme assam eligibility criteria, timeline, documents required, feature, arunodoi scheme form pdf, beneficiary list etc.
Assam Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme 2020- A brief detail
|Name of the scheme||Assam Arunodoi (Oronodoi) অৰুণোদই scheme|
|Scheme Type||State level scheme|
|Concerned Department||Finance Department, Government of Assam|
|Launched by||Finance Minister of Assam|
|Date of launch||2nd October 2020|
|Beneficiary households||19 lakh families (Approx)|
|Beneficiaries||Poor households of the state|
|Amount to be paid||Rs.830/- per family per month|
|Mode of fund transfer||Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)|
|Official portal||To be released soon|
|Assam finance department portal||https://finance.assam.gov.in/|
|Application Form PDF||Check Below|
Arunodoi Scheme 2020- Timeline
|Date of announcement||March 2020|
|Issue of guidelines for scheme||14th August 2020|
|Commencement of selection of prospective beneficiary household||17th August 2020|
|Formal Launch of Scheme||2nd October 2020|
|Beginning of transfer of funds to beneficiary accounts through DBT||2nd October 2020|
Salient Features of Arunodoi Scheme
- Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme is a state funded scheme launched by the Assam Government for providing monthly financial assistance to the poor families of the state.
- It will be launched formally on 2nd October 2020.
- It is one of the biggest funded scheme of the state and also one of the 18 flagship schemes of the state government.
- This scheme is meant only for the residents of Assam.
- A monthly financial assistance of Rs.830/- will be provided to each beneficiary household through the method of Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
- Women empowerment and assisting poor & vulnerable households in the state by providing financial support to them is the motto of this scheme.
- A sum of nearly Rs.2800 crores has been sanctioned by the state government for this scheme.
- The scrutiny of prospective beneficiaries will be done at Block and district level.
- Only eligible households will be able to fill applications.
- A final beneficiary list will be prepared and on the basis of which financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The fund will be transferred through DBT in the name of the women of the household preferably as she is the main caretaker of the house.
- Priority will be given to the poor households having female members as women empowerment is one the objectives of this scheme.
Objectives of Assam Oronodoi (অৰুণোদই) Scheme
The main objective behind the launch of every scheme to provide assistance to the target beneficiary. Check the objectives of ambitious Arunodoi scheme given below-
- Empowering women of the state.
- Eradication of poverty.
- Provide financial support to the poor and vulnerable families living in the state.
- Socio-economic inclusion of the families that are economically backward and financially week.
Scope of Orunodoi Scheme 2020
Under this scheme a total sum of Rs.830 will be provided to the selected beneficiaries on a monthly basis. This benefit will be provided so that they can procure medicine, sugar, pulses. fruits and vegetables. Out of the total amount, Rs.400 will be provided to them for procuring medicines, Rs.200/- for 50% subsidy for 4 kilograms of pulses, Rs.80/- for 4kg of sugar (50% subsidy) and Rs.150/- will be provided for fruits and vegetables.
|For procuring medicines||Rs.400/-|
|50% subsidy for 4 kgs of pulses||Rs.120/-|
|Fruits and vegetables||Rs.150/-|
|50% subsidy for 4 kgs of sugar||Rs.80/-|
|Total||Rs.830/- per month|
Have a look at the eligibility requirements for targeted beneficiaries under this scheme-
- Applicants must be permanent member of Assam state.
- They should presently residing in the state.
- The total annual income of the household from all the sources should be less than 2 lakh.
- Beneficiary (female member of the household) must have a bank account and the name in the bank records should be same as mentioned in the details provided for scheme. In case a beneficiary do not have a bank account, one must open an account before the date of approval of application.
Priorities will be given to-
During the process of selecting prospective beneficiaries priorities will be given to the following households-
- Households having a divorced female, widow, separated female, unmarried female or any specially-abled member.
- Poorer households whether they fall under NFSA or not.
Households to be excluded-
Following households shall be automatically eliminated from the list of beneficiaries for Arunodoi scheme-
- Households not having a female member.
- Current or former MPs or MLAs.
- Current members of Urban Local bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- All retired and serving employees of the State, central government, ministries/departments, PSUs, autonomous bodies.
- All engineers, doctors, CAs, Lawyers, govt. contractors, architects etc.
- Families in possession of more than 15 bighas of agricultural land.
- Those who pay income tax.
- Families having a mechanized boat or four wheeler. (However, families owning a two wheeler are eligible).
- Families in possession of a tractor.
- Households having a washing machine, refrigerator or AC.
Implementation Process of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The implementation of this scheme will be carried out in different steps.Have a look at the various stages of Orunodoi scheme implementation process given in this section-
- Launch of the scheme
The announcement of scheme has been already done but formal launch is going to happen on 2nd October 2020. Under this step, a widespread launch will be done through various mediums such as print and electronic media so that scheme can be communicated to all the people of the state.
- Selection of eligible households
In this stage, selection of prospective households will be done on the basis of guidelines provided by the government. Selection will be done primarily at Gaon Panchayat/ Urban Local Bodies/ VCDC level. A checklist will be prepared.
- Compilation at Legislative Assembly Constituency (LAC) level
Now, the checklist prepared will be compiled at LAC level so that it can be used for the next procedure by the concerned department.
- Prioritization of beneficiary list
In this stage, the list forwarded by the GP/ULB/VCDC level will be checked and a list as per the priority criteria will be prepared by the District Level Monitoring Committee (DLMC).
- Application Form Filling
Finally, the approved beneficiaries as per the list will have to fill the application form. The application form filling procedure will be facilitated by the Oronodoi Sahayaks at GP/UBL/VCDC level and DLMC will ensure that the application process being carried out smoothly.
- Uploading of List approved
Once the final list will be approved, it will be uploaded and communicated to all.
- Validation of Beneficiaries
Now, the DPT cell of Assam’s Finance Department will validate the beneficiary details. In case of any rectification in details, SMS will be sent to the applicants.
- Transfer of Benefit
After validation, finally amount will be transferred to the registered bank account of the beneficiary through DBT.
Applicants are required to submit all the necessary documents along with the application form. These documents include-
- Id proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
- other supporting documents as prescribed
For more details on necessary documents, applicants can contact the concerned Orunodoi Sahayaks appointed by the government for assisting the prospective beneficiary in application procedure.
How to Apply for Arunodoi Assam Scheme?
Those who are looking for arunodoi scheme apply procedure will get all the related information in this particular section.
Applicants have to submit a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in order to avail the benefit. The application procedure will be online but as of now no online portal is available. Only a pdf of application form is available and the link of the same is given below in this section. The finance department of Assam will soon launch an online portal and dashboard for this scheme so that applicants can submit their applications, check status, beneficiary list and other information about this scheme.
As soon online portal will be made available, we will update you through this page. For this you can bookmark this page and keep an eye on this scheme for latest udpates.
As per the official notification, application forms shall be filled only by the eligible beneficiaries selected at variosu level. These applicants will be assisted by the people (Orunodoi Sahayaks) appointed by the government at GP/VCDC/ULB level.
Arunodoi Scheme Official Notification- Click Here
Arunodoi Detailed Application Form (DAF) Pdf- Click Here
Information to be filled in the application form
Applicants need to fill all the details correctly in the application form in order to avail the benefit. Check the information shared below about the details to be mentioned in the application form given as under-
- Details of Applicant
It include Name, age , gender, full address detail, contact number, etc.
- Family Details of Applicant
Includes name, gender, age, relationship status and priority status of each family member
- Bank Account details of Applicant
Include Bank Name, Branch name, Account Number, IFSC Code and Annual Family income.
After the identification of beneficiaries of this scheme, finance department of the Assam will prepare a final beneficiary list on the basis of which, assistance will be transferred.
This list will be generated only after the proper identification and scrutiny of prospective beneficiaries by the Department. It is likely to be published on the official portal of the scheme. Only those candidates will be benefited under this scheme whose names will be there in the list.
The process to check the beneficiary list will be updated in due course as the department has not launched any official portal this scheme yet. Applicants are advised to keep the application receipt with care so that they easily access the beneficiary list.
2nd of October 2020
in order to apply, you can open a bank account prior to the date of application approval. Therefore, you must open it as soon as possible.
1st April 2020 and eligibility will be considered for the period of next one year.
Yes, you can apply for this scheme if meet all the selection criteria.
No, only poor families with at least a female member will be considered for this particular scheme.
Yes, in such case a male (head of the family) member of the family can nominate his name till the minor female attains the age of 18 years provided the family should fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
As of now no official portal is available but soon it will be released by the Assam Finance Department.