AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration, Card status: The article is about YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh managed and financed by the government. All the details for registration of health scheme, checking the status of health card and other updates regarding the scheme are provided below. Recently, Andhra Pradesh government has launched the online portal for registering to the YSR Aarogysri health scheme 2020. Now beneficiaries for this health scheme can avail the benefit of the through an online portal.
- How to enroll under YSR Aarogya scheme
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Overview
- YSR Aarogyasri Eligibility
Update: Corona Virus case will be treated by AP YSR aarogyasri card in Public and private hospitals. Also COVID-19 positive will get Rs.20000 and person who suspect to be with contact will get Rs. 10000 on user by user basis.
How to enroll under YSR Aarogya scheme
- Step 1: Log on to www.ehf.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Sign-in button for registering.
- Step 3: User ID and Password will be available at Seva Kendra by dialing on tollfree no. 104.
- Step 4: After getting the User Id and password login into the portal.
- Step 5: Select your category from the desired dropdown list.
- Step 6: Now click on the registration button.
- Step 7: Click on Aadhar no/adhar enrollment no. whichever is there with you.
- Step 8: Now click on the retrieve details button.
- Step 9: The application form will appear in which the details have to be filled and then click on the Save button.
- Step 10: Now click on add attachments and upload the required documents that are being asked.
- Step 11: Click on Add beneficiary to add other members of your family.
- Step 12: Upload the photo and aadhar card of the family members which you want to add and click on the Save button.
- Step 13: Now click on the submit application button to submit the application form.
- Step 14: After the application has successfully submitted you will receive the Health card enrollment ID in your registered mobile no. And now print that application form.
- Step 15: Sign the printed application form and scan it for further reference.
- Step 16: Login again on the same portal at www.ehf.gov.in.
- Step 17: Now upload the signed application form by clicking on the add attachment tab.
- Step 18: Click on the submit application approval button.
- Step 20: Now you will again receive the message regarding the application submitted successfully with STO/APPO code.
- Step 21: Submit the printed signed application form to your concerned STO/APPO office.
|Scheme||Dr. YSR Arogyasri Health scheme|
|Eligibility||People below BPL|
|Category||Community health insurance scheme|
|Launched year||1st April, 2007|
|Health card status||Click here|
YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
If the application is approved by the STO/APPO Office, you will receive the message regarding the approval of the application on your mobile no. And, when your Health card will ready, you will receive the notification on the mobile phone.
Procedure to Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Step 1: Visit the official site.
- Step 2: Click on the EHS tab.
- Step 3: After login, click on Health Card Status.
- Step 4: Enter the required details asked in the portal.
- Step 5: Click on search and you can see the status of the health card.
YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Overview
The Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme on 01-04-2007 to cover the Below Poverty Line families. A list of 533(389 surgical and 144 medical) such procedures were identified for inclusion under the scheme w.e.f 17th July 2008 in order to enable all BPL families to avail cashless treatment for medical ailments. At present, the scheme covers around 1038 medical procedures.YSR Aarogyasri is a community health insurance scheme that is being implemented in the state. The objective of the scheme is to provide good quality medical treatments to Below Poverty Line people for specific diseases that require therapy, hospitalization, or surgery from the renowned hospitals.
Also Check: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List
The objective of the scheme
- To improve overall health infrastructure for the lower class citizen.
- Provide financial support to indebtedness faced by the poor due to expensive health care costs.
- Visualizing trends in diseases and their treatment to make sure that the facility reaches the ground level.
- Providing health security to the largest and most deprived class of the population.
- To make access to health care for poor people.
- To protect families from the high medical expenditure.
- To provide options for health care providers.
- To improve the basic quality of public health care.
- To provide good quality medical treatments to the underprivileged section of the state.
- To provide cover for major illnesses that can be too expensive for the economically backward sections.
- To provide financial assistance for the improvement of infrastructure.
- To provide essential medical services to vulnerable families in the urban and rural regions of the state.
- To improve the accessibility to medical services by finding out diseases, through a connected network of hospitals.
YSR Aarogyasri Eligibility
Following are the eligibility criteria for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme for the year 2020 given below
- The applicant must only have less than 35 acres of land, including wet and dry land.
- The applicant must have municipal property tax-paying families for less than 3000 sqft
- Outsourcing, contract, part-time employees and sanitation workers with an annual income of over Rs 5 lakhs are also eligible.
- The applicant can either be a government employee or a private sector employee.
- If the applicant has more than one vehicle then they are not eligible for this health scheme.
- The Families filing income tax up to Rs 5 lakhs are also eligible under this scheme.
Documents necessary for filling the application form for health scheme
- Address Proof Aadhar Card
- Treatment documents
- Discharge papers from hospitals
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account holder details.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Features
- In this scheme, either an individual or the family as a whole can receive a reimbursement of Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- An additional benefit amount equal to Rs.50,000 is provided to manage expenses when the treatment amount crosses Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- Each family is provided with Rs.2 lakhs protection for the treatment of serious illnesses.
- Financial protection for 938 medical and surgical treatments can be availed. 125 follow-up treatments are also covered under the scheme.
- The scheme provides coverage for treatments related to the heart, liver, kidney, pediatric congenital malformations, lung, pancreas, or burns.
- Post-burn contracture surgeries that are conducted for the improvement of body functions, cancer treatments, prostheses, and polytrauma are also covered under the scheme.
- Children below the age of 6 can also avail protection for cochlear implant surgery along with auditory-verbal therapy. The total amount that can be reimbursed for the treatment is Rs.6.5 lakhs per case.
Disease and treatment not included in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
- Hip and knee replacement
- Bone marrow, liver, and cardiac transplantations
- Gamma knife procedures for neurosurgery
- Assisted devices for heart failures
FAQs on YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Any person who is below the poverty line, and needs basic treatment can use the health card to get cover for the expenses incurred.
The Andhra Pradesh govermnet will bear the expenses incurred. Beneficiaries need not worry about the claim process. They can use their health cards to avail benefits.
No., cardiac transplantations generally are not covered under the scheme.
No. The scheme is for the very low income/ under privileged mass of the state. Only, people who fall in the BPL category can avail benefit under this scheme.
It is a health scheme in which financial help in the form of free health treatment to families of the BPL category is given.