AP women safety reporting portal apply at 4s4u.appolice.gov.in latest news. As you know that in India, one side people worship goddesses and on the other hand, how many persecutions are done on women. Day by day, the amount of violence is increasing in every field. Viewing this, AP state government come up with AP Women Safety Reporting Portal. Through AP Women Safety cybercrime portal, women can fill case easily. Earlier, there was a limitation on women going out, after globalization women were given many opportunities in all areas similar to men. But still, crimes against women are not decreased. Let’s get into AP Women Safety Reporting Portal details.
For the safety of women and children, the government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated a major step. CM introduced a portal for females living in the state. To know about the AP women safety reporting portal continue reading the entire article and gather more information. If any aspirant has queries related to the portal, then they may write in the comment area at the end of the article.
AP Women Safety Reporting Portal
Concentrating on the crimes against females in Andhra Pradesh, CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy has been launched a portal named 4S – Stay Safe Stay Smart on 3rd of July 2020. This website is started for the protection of women of Andhra Pradesh. By using this portal, women can file a complaint against violence and any other crime. Along with it Chief Minister of AP also begun a campaign e-raksha bandhan to secure women and children from cybercrimes. Crime Investigation Department & Andhra Pradesh Police both developed cybercrime program for the welfare of females.
Objective of AP 4S – Stay Safe Stay Smart Portal
The main aim of this scheme is to provide safety to females and children from any type of crime. Through this website, citizens can efficiently file a complaint against any crime.
AP E-Raksha Bandhan Campaign
CM of Andhra Pradesh began e-Raksha Bandhan campaign for the well-being of all children and women of the state. If a person commits cybercrime against any woman or child, then they can register a complaint through this portal. Due to this campaign, the government wants to spread awareness among people against cybercrime.
Under this campaign, several webinars, workshops, etc will be organized by the government of AP. Number of experts will be invited who will guide both children and women regarding prevention techniques from such type of crime.
Overview of AP Women Safety Portal
|Name of the Portal||AP Women Safety Reporting Portal|
(4S – Stay Safe Stay Smart)
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Portal Started on||3rd of July 2020|
|Aim of Portal||To provide security to women and children of AP|
Complaints Under 4s4u.appolice.gov.in
|Online Cyber Trafficking||Child Sexual Exploitation Report|
|Online Financial or Wealth Scam||Crimes like shameful remarks on the photograph/ video posted online|
through social media
|Explicit content related to sexual malfeasance such as rape||Online Child Pornography|
|Abusive conduct with a partner through a smartphone||Offences like Christo Currency|
|Cyber Smuggling||Ransomware & Hacking|
Key Features of Andhra Pradesh Women Safety Portal
- Rape Victim Support – Rape is one of the severest violations of humanity.
- Child Victim Support – To defend children against crimes like pornography, sexual harassment & sexual exploitation the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 was passed.
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention – Physical or mental violation of a child is called child sexual abuse (CSA).
- Street Harassment – Unwanted honking, comments, gestures, etc in public fall under the category of street harassment.
- Work Place Prevention Sexual Harassment – Unwelcomed touching, comments, offensive language using, etc come under workplace prevention sexual persecution.
- Prevention of Domestic Violence – Using abusive language, violent behaviour at home against children or women come under domestic violence.
Procedure to File a Complaint in AP Women Safety Reporting portal
All those people who want to know about the process of filing a complaint against any crime can check the details method given below. By implementing these points, candidates can easily report a complaint.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Step 1st- Candidates have to visit the AP Women Safety Reporting portal at 4s4u.appolice.gov.in or check the quick link given at the end of this article.
Step 2nd- Homepage of the portal will appear on your screen, scroll down the homepage and click on “File Complaint” option.
Step 3rd- On the next page, aspirants have to select “File complaint” button to proceed.
Step 4th- Read the terms written on the new page and hit “I Accept” tab.
Step 5th- Complaint will appear on the next page, insert the information like incident district, police station name, complaint category, evidence, etc on the form.
Step 8th- Click the “Submit” button and send your complaint.
Also View >>> YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
How to Track AP Women Safety Complaint Report?
After submitting the application form, candidates want to track their report. To do so, aspirants require a procedure by which they can easily track their complaint report. Check some manageable steps we have given below.
- Open any web browser and search the link of the official portal on it.
- Then, applicants need to click on “Track Your Report“ link given under “Report” option on the menubar at the homepage.
- On the next page, candidates have to enter their “Report ID”.
- Wait for a few seconds, and the status of report will be displayed on your screen.
AP Women Safety Reporting: Cyber Awareness
- Financial Fraud- Applicants are advised that not to reveal the password, OTP and other info of net banking in front of anyone. Employees of bank never call, message or email to clients and ask for their password or any details.
- Job Fraud- In this era, people search for online jobs which invite cybercrimes to trick people into fraud. The solution of this is to search jobs from an authorized portal or page and do not seek for jobs through advertisement.
- Matrimonial fraud– In today’s world, matrimonial sites are also a platform for the implementation of fraud. Aspirants are advised that check the reviews & authenticity of the site before using it.
- Use of Social Media- As you know that everyone is using phones and internet on it, social media has also become a major fraud platform to take place. To avoid scams, one can keep their info secure from others. Don’t trust other people so easily on social media. Don’t share your personal photos, videos or anything on the internet.
Some Security Advice’s for Women & Children
- We advised everyone to use a safe and secure social website and platforms.
- Don’t share your password with anyone.
- Never get ready to meet anyone you met on the internet.
- Do not share your personal information and banking while buying things online.
- Aspirants are advised that don’t install unknown software and application.
- For searching, applicants must use the “Safest Search Engine”.
- Do not reply to any spam emails or messages.
This scheme has been introduced with the aim of providing safety to all women and children of Andhra Pradesh.
Yes, this portal will provide benefits to the females and children of AP only.
Child Sexual Abuse Prevention, Work Place Prevention from Sexual Harassment, Child Victim Support, Rape Victim Support, Prevention of Domestic Violence, Street Harassment
Aspirants have to open the official portal -> Then click on “Track Your Report” under “Report” section on the menubar -> After that applicants have to enter their report id on the next page and then status of report will be displayed on your screen.
If you have any question related to AP Women Safety Reporting, then you can contact us below, we will help you with it.