Yuva Nestham Registration 2020: AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham 2020 (ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువ నేస్తం) registration is currently going. Eligible candidates can register for the same from the official web portal before the last date.
Yuva Nestham scheme/Nirudyoga Bruthi /Unemployment Allowance scheme 2020 under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham (MYN) is an innovative scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to assist the unemployed young generation of the state. It is going to benefit around 15 lakh unemployed youth of the state.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is launched with an objective to benefit the unemployed youth of all the nine districts of the state. It will include East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Kurnool, Anantapur, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Prakasam, Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Nellore, and Chittoor districts of Andhra Pradesh.
This AP Unemployment allowance scheme is an excellent opportunity for all the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state. The AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is aimed to provide a monthly allowance to the educated and unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state so that they could pursue any skill development courses and reduce the burden on their family.
Here in this article, we have shared each and every information about the AP NB Scheme 2020 online registration process. We have tried to share all the necessary details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, statistics, documents required and important points.
- 1 AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
- 2 AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Eligibility
- 3 AP Yuva Nestham scheme Statistics 2020
- 4 How to apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
- 5 Instructions related to AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
|Scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham|
|Article category||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Form|
|Allowance provided per person||Rs.1000/- per month|
|Launched in||July 2018|
|AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme registration||Online|
|Current status of registration/application||Available now|
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Schedule 2020
|Online Application starts||October 2018|
|Last date for online registration||Going on|
|Transfer of the money in the bank accounts of the beneficiary||Depends on the verification and approval of the application|
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Eligibility
Candidates should read the AP Unemployed Allowance Scheme eligibility before applying. The eligibility criteria for AP NB Scheme under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham is as follows-
- Candidate must be a native of Andhra Pradesh and must possess a domicile issued by the competent authority working under the state government.
- Candidates must have a white ration card.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 22 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
- The minimum education qualification of the applicant must be any diploma of two more years or graduation.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
Income/Financial status Criteria
- Candidates must belong to a family below the poverty line
- Applicants having a maximum of 5 acres of dry land and 2.5 acres in the family are eligible. (5 acres wetland and 10 acres dry land for Anantpur district).
- Applicants having 4 wheelers are not eligible.
- Applicants must have an aadhaar seeded bank account.
- Candidates those who are availing any loan or financial assistance above Rs.50000/- under any of the state /central govt. scheme are not eligible.
- Caste and community preference will also be given. It will depend upon the rules and norms set by the government.
- Candidates those who are working pursuing formal education are ineligible.
- Applicants those who are self-employed are not eligible for the benefit.
- Workers in the public sector/ private sector and government sector are also ineligible.
- Applicants dismissed from State/Central Government service are not eligible.
- Candidates forbidden by law or those who are convicted under a criminal offense are not eligible to register.
- Candidates must have enrolled in Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS) and have completed the Biometric EKYC.
Apart from this, applicants must possess all the relevant certificates as the proof.
AP Yuva Nestham scheme Statistics 2020
Lakhs of applicants have registered for the scheme till now and daily new registrations are recorded. The statistics till date (12th January 2019) for Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme goes as follows-
|Particulars||No. of applications|
|Nov/Dec EKYC done||309516|
How to apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can follow the given procedure make the online registration by following the step on How to fill online registration form-
- Visit the official web link – The very first step is to visit the official website of the Yuva Nestham scheme. Check the web link provided below.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ – The second step is to click on the “Apply Now” tab provided in the homepage of the online portal.
- Enter the details – In this step, a registration page will appear. Applicants have to enter the aadhaar no. and captcha value in the provided space and click on “Send OTP” button.
- Enter One Time Password – After clicking the Send OTP button, a one-time password will be will be sent to the mobile number. Applicants have to use the OTP for further processing.
- Enter the required details – Now the registration form will open and applicants have to fill all the relevant information in the provided field. Candidates must refer their documents in order to fill the authentic information. Candidates must ensure that they fill the genuine information in the registration form as an application containing wrong information will be rejected.
- Upload the documents – Once the information is entered, applicants may be asked for providing attachment of relevant certificates or documents such as passport size photograph, aadhaar card copy, ration card, qualification certificate etc. Applicants have to attach/upload the scanned images of all the aforementioned documents.
- Review the registration form – Once the upload of documents is completed, applicants must review the registration form and must verify all the detailed mentioned on the form before final submission.
- Final Submission – After the review of the form, applicants have to click on the submit button.
- Take a print – Once the form is submitted, download the receipt and filled-in application form. Take the printout of both and keep it safe for future references.
Applicants can apply through the direct link provided below-
Apply Now (Register)
Applicants register free of cost as no registration fee or any other charges are applicable. Registration is completely free for all the applicants.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Documents
Applicants must have all the required documents at the time of filling application. Candidates must be ready with the following documents at the time of registration-
- White Ration card
Applicant must possess a white ration card. A white ration card indicates that the applicant falls below the poverty line and is availing the supplies from the government on subsidized costs.
- Aadhaar card
Aadhaar card is another important document required for registration. Candidates have to enter the aadhaar number and other information mentioned in the registration form.
- Mobile Number linked with the Aadhaar card
Applicant must provide a personal and working mobile number. It is also important that the mobile number provided should be linked with aadhaar card of the candidates.
- Qualification certificates
All the educational qualification certificates are required. As graduation is the minimum qualification; applicants must have a graduation degree or a diploma of two or more years. Applicants have to enter the hall ticket number or registration number mentioned on the certificates in the application form.
- Registration forms are available now.
- Eligible youth can apply from the official web link or through the direct link provided above in this article.
- Eligible applicants must apply before the last date.
- Registration can only be made through the online mode. No other mode applicable.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before registration. Once they have ensured that they fulfill the eligibility requirement, they can apply.
- The eligible applicants will also be considered for assistance if their parents or family members are getting social pensions.
- An amount of Rs.1000/- per month will be provided to all the applicants, that will be uniform to all individuals having a Diploma/ Polytechnic/ Graduation/PG certificate.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the registered beneficiary through biometric authentication. The whole procedure will be completely transparent.
- All the eligible candidates from a family will be considered for assistance.
- Registration forms will be rejected if there will be any wrong or false information in the form.
- Applicants must keep their registration ID and password safe so that can check their registration status or other updates from time to time at official portal.
- Registration is completely free for all the applicants.
You may directly contact the responsible authority if you face problem or contact us. The contact details are as follows-
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat,
Phone No./ Call Center- 1100
In case of any issue regarding the Andhra Pradesh Yuva nestham scheme, readers can drop their query in the comment box provided at the end of this article and we will respond to you with feasible answer quickly.