AP Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List: The application process for AP Jaganna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme is about to complete. The 1st beneficiary list is likely to be released in the 1st week of December 2019 as per the sources. All the applicants who have registered for this scheme will be able to check the beneficiary list in December 2019. AP Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List will indicate the names of the beneficiaries of each district who will be eligible to get the benefit of this welfare scheme.
AP Amma Vodi List 2019
Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme is one the welfare schemes among the nine schemes of YSRCP government called as “Navratanalu”. Amma Vodi Scheme was the part of election manifesto of the present YSRCP government of the state. It was introduced by the Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on 10th June 2019. The implementation of the scheme is scheduled to be done on 26th January 2020.
Stay tuned to this article and try to read it till the ends as here we have shared important information related to Amma Vodi Beneficiary list. The details include a brief about this scheme, important dates, beneficiary list pdf for all states, process to access the list and other related details.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2019- at a glance
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Article category||Beneficiary List|
|Scheme Type||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Supervising Department||School Education Department (Govt. of AP)|
|Initiated by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Amount of incentive||Rs.15000/-|
|Introduced on||10th June 2019|
|Availability of 1st beneficiary list||December 2019|
|Schools covered||Government, Private Aided, Private Unaided, Junior and Residential Schools|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Official Website||Available soon|
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2019- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Date of introduction||10th June 2019|
|Application process starts||June|
|Completion of application process||November/December 2019|
|Publication of 1st beneficiary list||1st week of December 2019|
|Implementation of Scheme||26th January 2020|
Salient Features of the Scheme
Have a look at the key features of the Amma Vodi Scheme given below-
- Amma Vodi Scheme is a welfare scheme of the Government Scheme of Andra Pradesh.
- It is applicable only to the beneficiaries of the state.
- The beneficiary of this scheme is the mother of school going children coming from BPL families.
- A financial assistant of Rs.15000/- per year will be provided to the beneficiary for sending her children school.
- The assistance will be provided for students studying in class 1st up to Intermediate. The scheme is applicable to all public and private schools of the state.
- The fund under this scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Only those applicants will be able to get the benefit whose names will be there in the beneficiary list.
- Mother/ guardian must ensure that their wards maintain the attendance of minimum 75% in the school. No benefit will be provided in case of low attendance.
How to check AP Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List?
Prospective beneficiaries who have submitted their applications can check beneficiary list by visiting the official website. They can follow the simple instructions shared below to check the list-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Step 2- Click on Beneficiary list link.
- Step 3- A list of all the districts will appear.
- Step 4- Click on the respective district.
- Step 5- Finally the beneficiary list of the selected district will appear.
- Step 6- Search the beneficiary name in the list.
- Step 7- Save the list for further references.
Amma Vodi District-wise Beneficiary List
Amma Vodi Scheme 1st beneficiary list can be released district-wise. Those who are waiting for the beneficiary list can also access it directly from the links shared below for all the districts-
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|
Note- It is not necessary that the beneficiary list will be announced district-wise. It can also be published school-wise or in any other way as prescribed by the concerned department. Any information regarding the same will be updated here.
Mode of Payment of the Benefit
- The concerned department will send an amount of Rs.15000/- per month to all the beneficiary mothers/guardians whose names will be there in the list.
- The beneficiaries will receive the funds under this scheme only in online mode.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the registered and verified account of the beneficiary.
- Fund is will be transferred to beneficiary account in the month of January every year till the child completes his/her intermediate. In case, a child discontinues his/her education, then no assistance will be provided to them.
- After the completion of intermediate/ class XII, no assistance will be provided.
AP Amma Vodi list of beneficiaries is likely to be released in the month of December 2019.
You can check it on the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme. For your assistance we will also provide the beneficiary list pdfs/ links on this page.
As of now, there is no official website for Amma Vodu Scheme but it will be made available soon. Till then you should visit AP govt. portal and this page for all the latest news related to this scheme.
The implementation of the scheme is scheduled for 26th January 2020 and from this date onwards, beneficiaries will start getting the amount of benefit in their bank accounts. For that you have to wait for the implementation of the scheme.
Amma Vodi scheme was launched with an aim to encourage the families in the state with school-going children, by providing financial assistance to all the mothers who send their children to schools. This scheme was launched in June 2019 with a view to ensure education to all the children of the state irrespective of their financial condition and social status. Under this scheme Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to mothers of children who send their children to schools so that they continue their school education. Only mothers coming from BPL families having a white ration card are eligible for this benefit.
Initially, this scheme was applicable only for school education but later it was extended to higher secondary i.e. for intermediate students. The main objective of Amma Vodi scheme is to increase the literacy rate in the state, to promote education among the children of BPL families, reduce the drop-out rate of students in school due to financial issues, to increase the rate of enrolment of children in schools, etc.
The process of registration and data collection is almost complete in all the districts. The concerned officials are currently busy in the process of shortlisting beneficiaries at the district level. However, there are districts like Prakasam where registration dates were extended due to some technical snags. Once the uploading of beneficiary data and other registration/application related activities will be completed, 1st beneficiary list will be made available for all the districts.
Once the Amma Vodi list will be out and funds will be transferred to beneficiary accounts, they will able to make their children pursue their education. Through this scheme, Andhra Government is making an effort to bring the children of underprivileged families to the mainstream of the society.