AP Adarana status check 2019: Adarana 2 application forms are currently available. Interested people from the Backward Class (BCs) communities of Andhra Pradesh state can apply before the last date @ adarana.ap.gov.in. Those who have already can check their Adarana 2 application status online. They just have to enter their application number on the online portal to check the status.
Adarana 2 status 2019
Adarana is a scheme of Andhra Pradesh government to improve the productivity of the Backward class workers, artisans etc. by providing financial assistance to them.
To know more about the Adarana 2 application status, application form and other related details readers can scroll down.
Applicants can also apply through the direct link provided below-
AP Adarana Scheme at a Glance
|Name of the Scheme||Adarana|
|Article category||Application status 2019|
|Launched by||Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Current status of registration/application||Available|
AP Adarana 2019- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Starting date of application||Available now|
|Last date of application||No updates till date|
AP Adarana II Scheme
Adarana is a flagship scheme of Andhra Pradesh government for Backward Class (BC) community that aims to minimize drudgery and improve service quality by modernizing and developing tools and techniques of the artisans.
Adarana scheme was launched in the year 2018 by the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. The scheme is relaunched in 2019 as Adarana 2 and online application is currently available. Each day thousands of applications are registered by the eligible candidates and getting benefitted with the scheme.
The objective of Adarana Scheme
- The main objective of Adarana scheme is to provide financial assistance to the artisans belonging to the Backward Classes so that they can acquire modern tools.
- Empowering Backward classes by imparting training to them for the improvement of productivity and development.
The assistance is provided basically in three slabs viz. Rs.30000/-, Rs.20000/- and Rs.10000/- as unit with 70% component of subsidy, 20% NBCFDC loan and 10% beneficiary contribution for procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
List of occupations that are considered under Adarana Scheme are as follows-
There are total of 125 communities under the backward classes which can avail the benefit of this scheme. Check the list of occupations shared in the table below that are eligible for Adarana –
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy tapping||Laundry (washerman)|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Eligibility criteria 2019
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the scheme must go through the eligibility requirements first.
- The beneficiary must a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must belong to Backward classes
- The beneficiary must be of age between 18 years to 50 years.
- The beneficiary must be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse Survey)
AP Adarana Scheme Statistics 2018-19
|Approvals in progress||41156|
How to check Adarana application status 2019?
Those who have already applied for Adarana can check their application procedure. Application status can be checked only through the online mode. Applicants can follow the given steps to check the application status online-
- Visit the online portal
Applicants have to access the official Adarana portal i.e. www.adarana.ap.gov.in.
- Search the relevant link
Now, applicants have to open the “Application Status” tab provided on the homepage of the portal as shown in the given picture.
- Enter Application No.
Applicants have to enter the application no. in space provided. On clicking “Get Application details” option all the details along with current application status will appear on the screen.
How to apply for AP Adarana 2 scheme 2019 online?
Candidates those who haven’t applied for Adarana II and are eligible, they must take the benefit of this government scheme. They should apply before the due date to avoid the disappointment. If you are willing to apply for it then you can follow the given procedure-
- Step I- Visit the official website
Applicants firstly have to visit the official website of Adarana i.e. www.adarana.ap.gov.in. They can also click on the direct link shared in this page below.
- Step II- Click on Apply tab
On the homepage of the portal, they have to click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Step III- Validate Mobile no. & OTP
An online application dialog box will open. Applicants have to enter their mobile no. in provided space and they will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on their mobile number. Now they have to enter the OTP in the field provided and have to click on “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED”.
- Step IV- Main application form
After validation of OTP, the system will open the application form.
- Step V- Enter details
Applicants have to enter the Ration Card No. Names of the family members will appear and applicants have to select their name. The selected name will be taken as the “Applicant name”.
Other information such as Father/Husband Name, Age, Date of Birth, and Address will be updated automatically from the database of ration card and supply department.
Applicants have to fill caste/ category and educational qualification details and trade.
- Step VI- Adhaar card upload
After filling all the details, applicants have to upload the scanned copy of aadhaar card in the prescribed format. After uploading they have to tick the checkbox and have to submit the application.
- Step VII- Application No.
After the submission of application form, applicants will receive an application number. Applicants are advised to keep this no. safe as it is used to check the application status.
- Step VIII- Interview
The last step in the application procedure is the selection interview. Applicants have to appear in person in the selection interview that will be conducted at the MPDO office on the specified dates. The interview dates will be intimated to the applicants through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
AP Adarana 2 Application fee
Application for Adarana is completely free of cost. No registration fee is charged from the applicants.
Andhra Pradesh Adarana prospectus
Adarana Requisite Documents 2019
There are few requisites, which are essential for every application. All the applicants must have all the necessary documents and other required details before filling the application. Below you can see all the three requirements of Adarana application-
- Mobile – Applicants must have a valid working mobile no. Applicants must make sure that the number provided by them is their personal number. It is because all the notification, intimation and updates regarding the application are sent directly to the registered mobile no. of the candidates.
- Aadhaar Card – Aadhaar is also mandatory for Adarana application. Applicants have to upload a scanned copy of their Aadhaar card in application form. Aadhar card should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG/PNG format in size less than 1 MB.
- Ration card – The third important document is applicant’s ration card. It is proof of income and category of the applicant.
Instructions related to AP Adarana Scheme
- Application status can be checked online.
- Those who have not applied yet can apply online before the due date.
- Applicants must read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Only eligible candidates must fill the application. In case of any discrepancy in the provided information, the application form will be rejected at the same moment.
- Application no. generated after the successful submission of application form must be kept safe, as it is required to check the application status.
Hope you have understood the concept and benefit behind the re-launch of AP Adarana II scheme 2019. However, if you face any problem in finding your application status or in applying for this scheme online, you can contact us through the discussion/comment form below and we will get back to your query ASAP.