Aaple Sarkar Registration 2020: Maharashtra Government launched Aaple Sarkar Portal for the people of the state. The main aim of the portal is to make the government related process smooth for the people. Now the website has become an instant hit among the people of Maharashtra. This portal is making the life of Maharashtrians easy.
Aaple Sarkar Registration
Here they can register themselves to get the benefits of the facilities offered by the state government. Moreover, to get a few certificates provided by the state government instead of visiting the respective offices the applicant can visit this website. Here we have comprised the important information about this portal, process to register here, and various facilities offered by the Aaple Sarkar portal.
Maharashtra Aaple Authorities Portal 2020: Overview
Technology has changed everything around us. Earlier we used to send mail it used to take days or sometimes week to reach its destination but now an e-mail reaches in just a few seconds. We have become so used to the internet that we cannot think of working in an office without connectivity now.
Now all the private organizations and banking sectors have adopted the technology but the government offices still follow the traditional way. If you want something to be done through the municipality then you will have to visit the office and submit an application. But in Maharashtra, the government is trying to break this traditional and lengthy process pf working.
Maha e Seva Kendra Registration
The government of Maharashtra launched a web portal to solve most of the issues a citizen can have. With the release of this portal now the people of different villages are not to come to the city for every small work related to the municipality office. Now they can apply online to get some work done and their application or request will get answered immediately.
Earlier the people had to visit the respective offices to get some certificate or approval. To get their work done the applicants had to stand in a queue and wait for their turn. Sometimes all the works could not be completed on the same day. With the launch of the portal, the government allows the citizen of the state to register here on the portal and apply for the facility or form online. Here look at the table given below to understand the Aaple website and its services;
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Article Sub-Category||State Government Facility|
|Website Name||Aaple Authorities Portal|
|Website Launching Authority||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||The natives of Maharashtra|
|Official web site||https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in|
Services Offered by Aaple Authorities Portal
The government website is one solution to many problems. Most of the departments of the state’s government are connected with this website. Here you can apply for the certificate related to the following departments of the state government;
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Labour Department (Aaple Sarkar Liquor Permit)
- Water Resources Department
- Industries Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Law and Judiciary Department
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
- Housing Department – MHADA
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Housing Department – Slum Rehabilitation Authority
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
And many more.
How to Use the mahaonline registration Portal
The portal launched by the state government of Maharashtra is for all the residence and the native of the Maharashtra state. Here you can get your salary certificate, age, death, birth certificate, or any other certificates issued by the state government. The whole process to apply for the certificate is now easier than before. to get the release of the certificate by the government the applicants will have to register online on the website.
How to Register on Aaple Sarkar
The registration process is easy and quick on the portal. To get the benefits of any of the services offered by the portal under Maharashtra Right To Public Service Act 2015 the residents of the states will have to first register here. Scroll down to know how can you register on the website;
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- First, visit the website of Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar @ https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the names the website offers to the people of the state. On the left side of the page, space is given where the existing users can log in. Here you can also find a button given for new users, click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen now. By default, the website will load in Marathi language and you can change it in English from the home page. To fill the form also you have an option to use Marathi or the English language. Press ctrl+D to change the language in Marathi to fill the registration form.
- You will get two choices to fill the form. Choice 1 is to verify your phone number first with the help of OTP sent by the website and choice 2 is to upload your details on the portal. On choosing choice 1 you will have to upload a few documents on the website whereas choice 2 doesn’t need any documentary proof of your identity.
- When you click on choice 1 then first you will have to choose your district from the drop-down list and then enter your 10 digits mobile number. click on Ship OTP after mentioning the details and after receiving the OTP write a user name and password and also upload all the asked documents.
- On clicking on choice 2 option type all the asked info that includes your name, father’s name age, gender, occupation, and a few others.
- Upload your photograph and other documents. Read the disclaimer and tick the checkbox. Click on the registration button to complete the process.
Keep the below mentioned documents ready with you before registration on the portal. Keep a scanned copy of all the given documents;
- One latest photograph of the applicant
- One Photo id proof
- Electrical energy invoice
- Lease receipt or Phone invoice
- tax receipt of property
- Copy of property papers
- Water invoice
Anyone of the following will be considered as the photo id proof;
- Voter Id Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Paper of properties in Maharashtra
Procedure to Track Application
- Initially, applicants have to open the link of official portal.
- Then, click on the link of “track your application” given at right side of the official portal.
- Now, aspirants have to choose department and sub-department.
- Now candidates have to select the name of service & insert application ID.
- Finally, aspirants have to click the “Go” option
- Application status will be display on your screen in a few moments on your screen.
- Cross-verify all your details on it.
How to get a Certificate from the Portal
As we have stated above that the residents of Maharashtra can apply form different kinds of certificates online from this web portal. Here you can apply to get a caste certificate, income certificate, or any other certificate that comes under the scope of state government. Read on the stepwise instructions to apply to get the certificate on the portal;
- The first step is to register on the portal and then log in here.
- The applicant will have to look for the department from which he has to get a certificate.
- For example, click on the Revenue Department to get an income certificate.
- Upload the documents as mentioned below;
- Fill the form and submit it.
- You will get the income certificate now.
Now you know everything about the Aaple Sarkar Registration portal. In case of any further query, you can write to us in the comment b0x below. We will be happy to help you.