WEBSCTE West Bengal ITI Result 2021: The conducting council has published the result through the official website. WB ITI Result 2021 are announced online for Group M & E. Result has been released as merit list of the selected candidates on the basis of CET and Madhyamik marks.
WEBSCTE ITI Result for both Group E and Group M are released separately. Candidates have to access their result only through the online mode as no other mode is made available. Group E includes candidates who have applied for admission on the basis of qualification up to class VII whereas Group M include candidate who have applied on the basis of Madhyamik (Class X) result. On the basis of this result and further processing, candidates will be granted admission to ITI programs in various ITIs of West Bengal.
- 1 West Bengal ITI Result 2021
- 2 West Bengal ITI Merit list 2021
West Bengal ITI Result 2021
In this article, we have gathered all the information related to West Bengal ITI result 2021 or M & E for all the candidates seeking admission. Here they will find details related to ITI result date, process to access result, merit list, result particulars, post result activities, and other related information.
An overview of WBSCTE ITI 2021 Group E and M
|Name of the Exam||WBSCTE ITI Common Entrance Test|
|Article Category||Result/ Merit list|
|Board||West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|ITI Group||E and M|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
WBSCVT ITI Group E & M Result 2021- Important Dates/Schedule
|Commencement of application||–|
|Last date for application||–|
|Date of conduct of CET/ entrance exam||–|
|Declaration of result/ merit list||–|
|Application for counseling and choice filling||–|
After the release of result and completion of counseling, process candidates will be granted admission to various ITI trades. The list of ITI trades available at various ITIs of the state for both the groups are as follows-
ITI Trades for M Group-
|Name of the Trade||Engg./Non-Engg.|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||Non-Engg.|
|Baker and Confectioner||Non-Engg.|
|Craftsman Food Production(General) / Food Production (General)||Non Engg.|
|Desk Top Publishing Operator||Non-Engg.|
|Fashion Technology/ Fashion Design Technology||Non-Engg.|
|Hair & Skin Care/ Basic Cosmetology||Non-Engg.|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||Non-Engg.|
|Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables/Craftsman Fruit and Vegetable Processing||Non-Engg.|
|Steward/Food & Beverages Guest Services Assistant||Non-Engg.|
|Computer-aided Embroidery and Designing||Non-Engg.|
|Front Office Assistant||Non-Engg.|
|Cutting Sewing/Sewing Technology||Non-Engg.|
ITI Trade for E Group-
|Name of the Trade||Engg./Non-Engg.|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Engg.|
How to access West Bengal ITI 2021 result?
Candidates waiting for this result can download the same by following the steps given below once it will be published online-
- Step I- Start by visiting the official portal of the concerned authority i.e. https://wbscvt.org/.
- Step II- Click on “ITI M Group result” or “ITI E Group result” as per the requirement.
- Step III- Select the result option.
- Step IV- Merit list/ Result will appear on screen.
- Step V- Find the name in the merit list.
- Step VI- lastly download and save the result PDF for future references.
Click here to Download West Bengal ITI Result 2021
Information mentioned on WEBSCTE ITI M & E group 2021 result
WB ITI result will be published in the form of merit l of the candidates. It will basically indicate the names of the candidates who will qualified the exam (group E) and satisfy initial admission conditions (for Group M).
Along with this, merit list or result may indicate various other information such as- Candidate’s name, name of the Group, roll number (group E), Registration no, Date of exam (group E), candidate’s father’s name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Candidate’s photograph, Marks obtained (group E), Result status (qualified/ Not qualified), and other related information.
West Bengal ITI Merit list 2021
Merit list for Group E and Group M has been released separately. Merit list for both groups will also be prepared on a separate basis. Group E merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Common Entrance Test (CET). Whereas merit list for Group M will be prepared on the basis of in Madhyamik (class X) or equivalent board exams as no separate entrance test was not conducted.
The percentage of marks obtained in class 10th will be calculated by the given formula for the preparation of merit list (Group M)-
- Where grand total marks obtained are given in the mark-sheet –
Percentage (%) of marks = Grand Total marks obtained × 100 Full Marks of Exam
- Where grand total marks obtained is not shown in the mark-sheet-
Percentage (%) of marks = Sum of individual subject marks × 100 Total nos. of subject
WEBSCTE ITI Result- Tie-Breaking Criteria
While preparing merit list sometimes it happens that two or more candidates obtain equal marks. In such situation, a tie-breaking criteria is used to determine the merit of the candidate.
Following tie-breaking rule will be followed in case of Group M candidates-
In case of tie between marks of Madhyamik-
- Marks obtained in Mathematics
- If tie still persists, marks in science will be considered.
- If tie still persist then-candidate older in age will be prepared.
Post Result Activities
After release of result, eligible candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process. Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose names will appear on the list.
Counseling dates and other information will be updated later on the official website. Candidates, therefore, are requested to regularly visit the official website for latest updates regarding counseling and further admission procedure.
Important points regarding West Bengal ITI 2021 Result
- West Bengal ITI/ Merit list 2021 is likely to release soon.
- Result will be published only on the official website.
- Merit list for both the groups will be prepared on different criteria.
- Merit list will be final no request for revaluation or objection against the same will be entertained.
- Separate result/ merit list will be released for both the groups.
- No hard copy of result will be issued.
- Candidates having their names in the merit list will be eligible for counseling.
- Allotment of seats to Group E candidates will be done on the basis of CET rank and choices and for Group M it will done on the basis of merit in qualifying exam and choices filled.