WBJEE successfully conducted the JENPAS UG 2023 examination on 11 June. Now the applicants who have appeared for the examination are now eagerly looking for their result which has been announced on 18th July 2023. Applicants may check their WBJEE JENPAS UG Rank Card from wbjeeb.nic.in. Earlier, before announcing the results the authority released the answer key for the applicants on July 3rd, through this they can evaluate their performance in the examination.
In order to check the WB JENPAUH/JENPAS result applicant are required to provide their details such as Application Number and DOB.
WBJEE JENPAS UG Result 2023
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the counselling process whose details can be checked online only. Along with the result, the official will provide the rank card which you can generate online from the WBJEE portal. But before that authority uploaded the candidate’s response sheet and answer key.
Also, its objection will be allowed for the applicants whose details will be shared via a notice. For more detail read below.
How to Check WB JENPAS UG Rank Card 2023?
So those candidates who are looking for the JENPAUH/JNEPAS UG Result can follow the below steps to download the Rank Card.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- First, visit the site official website of WBEEB.
- Now, there you will find the menu stating JENPAS.
- Click on it, and it will lead you to result in a page where you have to enter your details like application number or enrollment ID and the password you used at the time of application form filling.
- Then a screen will appear with your WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023.
- Look at your scorecard with the subject wise mark as it will tell you how you performed in the exam.
- It is necessary for candidates to check their name on merit list as only those students who will go for the counselling round whose name will be there.
JENPAUH Rank Card 2023 Important Dates
In the table given below we have provided the schedule for important events of JENPAS UG: –
|Written examination||11 June 2023|
|Model Answer Key Date||3rd July 2023|
|Answer key objection last date||5th July 2023|
|Rank card||18th July 2023|
Once you get the result you should take the printout of it as it is needed at the time of counseling 2022. Also, you will not be able to take the duplicate rank card as after some specified date it will be removed from the web.
WBJEE JENPAS UG Cut Off & Merit List 2022
WBJEE JNEPAS Test is done for admission in B.Sc Nursing courses. Candidates who have scored more than the required cut-off marks will be called for the WBJEE JENPAS Counselling. Cut-off marks will give an idea to students whether they have qualified for the entrance exam. You need to check the scorecard subject wise and aggregate. A link to download the merit list and cut-off marks card will be provided soon.
If you have any doubts regarding the JENPAS 2023 result, then you are welcome in the comment section for asking it. We will try our best to assist you.
WBJEE JENPAS UG Result: Key Points
Board is not going to publish any rank or score list of the applicant instead rank card will be issued to them which will contain mandatory information.
- To download the WBJEE Rank Card applicant need to login with their details.
- Applicants must keep their rank cards safe because duplicate rank cards cannot be generated.
- But if candidates need the same, then it can be generated within 60 days of the result declaration.
- In order to get the same applicant need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/-