WBJEE EVETS Result: WBJEE EVETS is a state-level entrance exam that is supervised under the guidance of the WBJEE Board every year to execute the EVETS exams but from this year the NEET exams will be supervised under the guidance of National Testing Agency. The admission of 1st year B.V.Sc & A.H courses will be made by NEET-UG-2021. To know more about WBJEE EVETS Results 2021, properly go through this article and also the official notice.
WBJEE EVETS Result 2021 Rank Card
Many applicants fill the application form to get admission in the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences and to check the eligibility of candidates who wants to take admission into the Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) program in the faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences the applicants give the NEET exam. The seats will be allotted according to the marks scored by the applicants in the merit list. Going ahead in this article, readers will get complete information of WBJEE EVETS result including the direct result link, result accessing process, rank card, counselling, etc.
WBJEE EVETS 2021- An overview
|Name of the Examination||WBJEE EVETS 2021|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Board of Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) Board|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Schedule of Exam||Canceled|
|Program offered||Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.)|
|Rank card/ result||–|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
The rank or merit of the candidates has been prepared on the basis of the scores of the candidates in the entrance exam. In case of a tie between the marks of two candidates, the following tie-breaking methods can be used to break the merit-
- Less negative marks in physics, chemistry, biology taken together.
- More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together.
- More positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together.
- Less negative marks in biology and chemistry taken together.
- Less negative marks in physics and biology taken together.
- If all the marks are same, then-candidate older in age will be preferred over the younger one.
Procedure to check WBJEE EVETS result?
Those who haven’t check their WBJEE EVETS result yet can get their rank card by following the easy instructions shared as under-
- Visit the official website of WBJEE EVETS i.e. https://wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, hit the “Download Rank Card EVETS” option present on the left hand side of the page.
- You can login either by enter the application number and password or entering the application number and date of birth.
- Login page will be displayed.
- Enter the application no., password and security pin the space provided.
- Click on “Sign In” button.
- Click on rank card option and read all the information mentioned on the result.
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the rank card.
- Keep the rank card safefor future references.
Information on the rank card
EVETS rank card is indicating various information about the exam and result. All the particulars provided on the rank card are as follows-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Marks obtained in each section/paper
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
- General Merit Rank (GMR)
- Category-wise merit position/ rank (SC rank, ST rank, OBC rank, Pwd rank, etc.)
- Other information
After the publication of the results, the authorised board will organize the WBJEE EVETS Counselling session where the shortlisted candidates will be summoned up together and can choose the college of their personal choice. The board have the right to change the college of the candidate if they found that candidates marks are less and aren’t eligible for the course will be given another college as per their marks. The counselling for qualified candidates will be conducted by the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences.
Duplicate Rank Card
No duplicate rank card will be generated after the completion of the counselling and admission at any stage. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep their rank card safe for future references.
In case if there are candidates who need a duplicate rank card even after the completion of e-counselling and admission, they have to publish the duplicate rank card within the given time period allotted to them. To get the duplicate rank card, candidates have to pay a specific amount striked by the board. The payment of the fee is to be made through a bank draft to be drawn in the name of the “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable at Kolkata. After the last date, no application will be entertained.