VSU Degree result 2020 @ simhapuriuniv.ac.in. Vikrama Simhapuri University has conducted the odd semester examination for their various UG and PG courses in the month of November/December 2019. Now, the University is all set to release the VSU result of the odd semester. As a result, the university had declared the result of UG CBCS 5th semester Nov-2019 on their website. So, we can expect from the university that they will release the remaining result in the coming days. Students, if you are among those who are expecting the result of VSU degree result 2020, so you can check that from the link given below or from the official website of the University.
Right now University has released the VSU Degree result of the fifth semester for those students who had appeared in the UG CBCS examination, while the result of other semesters will be declared shortly. So, those candidates who had appeared in the 5th-semester examination of UG and yet to get their result then they may check it from the link given below.
Table of Contents
VSU Degree result 2020
As you know, every year thousands of students appeared in the VSU degree examination, so to announce the result of a huge number of candidates is not an easy task for the university but they are giving their best. As a result, they had declared the result of the UG 5th semester CBCS candidates Nov-2019.
So, those candidates who had appeared in the UG 5th semester examination and expecting their result; can check their result from the university website or from the direct link given below. While the other semester candidates, you do not need to be worried because in due course time University will declare the other result.
How to get VSU UG/PG odd semester 2020 result?
If you are one of those who are looking for UG and PG results of Vikrama Simhapuri University and don’t know how to get that? Then we are here to help you. We will tell you how you can download the result of odd semester examination from the official website.
For that, below we have given some steps and after following them you will get the result without any hustle.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of University whose link is provided below
- Secondly, on the home page candidates need to scroll down the page and hit the result button (as shown in the image)
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to select the “UG CBCS 5th semester” result link
- Lastly, a page will appear where you need to enter your register number and submit the same.
- As a result, your result of the 5th sem. will appear on your screen.
VSU official website: Click here
VSU Result Details
Students it is important for all of you to check the details mention in the VSU degree result which you got. Because sometimes it may have some discrepancy, in case if you find anything related to it then, you may inform the concerned authority of your college.
There are some details which your result consist are:
- Name of the candidates appearing for the examination.
- Roll number and register number.
- Course name and semester.
- Subject names.
- Marks obtained in practical.
- Marks secured in each subject.
- Name of the college and University
- Status of the result
- And some other details.
VSU Degree result 2020 Revaluation
Those candidates who are not happy with the marks secure by them and wanted to apply for revaluation then, they can apply for it but within a given period of time and by paying a prescribed fee. For that, you have to download the revaluation form, from the university website which is available under the download section.
In the application, you have to mention, that you are applying for revaluation and fill the form as the information required. For revaluation, you have to submit a fee of Rs. 450/- per paper. In the revaluation, the answer script of the students will be revalued and after that, they will inform the concerned college whether the process makes any effect or not.
Those candidates who are applying for revaluation have to countersign the application of revaluation from the principal of their concerned college. It is to be noted by the candidate’s revaluation fee will not be refunded on any case.
The fee of the revaluation will be paid via demand draft in the name of “Registrar, V.S. University, Nellore” which is payable at Nellore. The DD must be generated from any nationalized bank.
VSU Personal verification and retotaling
Those candidates who are not happy with their marks, they can apply for retotaling of their marks under this the marks posted by the examiner on the first page is correct or not will be examined and under personal identification, it will be checked whether the mark sheet belongs to the candidates or not. If candidates are applying for personal identification or retotaling then, they have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
While, the fee will be paid via demand draft mode only which should be generated from any nationalized bank in the favour of Registrar, V.S. University, Nellore which should be payable at Nellore. Just like the revaluation, the application for retotaling is also countersigned by the principal of student’s concerned college.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
Download the revaluation or re-totaling application form: Click here
|Name of the course or semester||Result status and link|
|UG CBCS 5th Sem. Nov-2019||Available|
|5 year LLB 5th, 7th & 9th sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|3 year LLB 5th sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|UG CBCS 3rd Sem. Nov-2019||Available soon|
|UG CBCS 1st Sem. Nov-2019||Available soon|
|PG (regular) 1st sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|PG (regular) 3rd sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|MCA 5th sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|MCA 1st and 3rd sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|MPED 3rd sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|MPED 1st and 3rd sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
|BPED 3rd sem. Dec-2019||Available soon|
VSU Degree result 2020 Points to be remembered
- The result of the VSU degree result will be hosted on the official website.
- Candidates must check the university website on regular basis to know the result.
- If any of the students are not happy with the marks they received and wanted to apply for revaluation or retotaling then they can do that on downloading the form from the university website.
- For revaluation, students need to submit the fee of 450/- per paper
- While those who are applying for retotaling or personal identification they have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/-
- Mention the DD number in the application form.
- The application for the revaluation and retotaling is to be submitted through the principal of the student’s concerned college.
- The fee of the revaluation and retotaling will not be refunded.
- The result of the revaluation and retotaling will be communicated with the college department.
About VSU 2020
Vikrama Simhapuri University is the dream of the Nellore people. It was established in 2008. The University is currently offering 11 courses, under the UG and PG department. Right now, the university is offering programmed under UG, PG, Professional programme, law, and PG diploma. Within a span of 12 years university has gained so much name and fame in the state. Students who are appearing for higher studies have now such a good option in the name of Vikrama Simhapuri University.
University has announced the UG 5th sem. results while the other semester result will be announced shortly.
You may access it from the official website of the University.
Download the form from the university website and submit the fee through DD and submit the application to the principal of the concerned college.
“Registrar, V.S. University, Nellore” which is payable at Nellore
It should be issued from any nationalized bank.