VMC MPHW, FHW, MO, and Pharmacist Result 2021: After organizing the written examination the Vadodara Municipal Corporation has declare the result for Lab technicians, Female Heath Workers, Medical Officers, and Multi-Purpose Health Workers on 9th July 2021. The said post result will be available online at VMC’s official website. But before the result announcement corporation has released the final answer key. So if you are among those who are waiting for VMC 2021 result then read this article to collect more information.
Update: Officials has announced the result of MO, FHW, Pharmacist and other posts whose link are given below.
- 1 VMC MPHW Pharmacist Result 2021
- 2 VMC MPHW, FHW, MO Pharmacist Result 2021: Overview
- 3 Steps to download VMC, MPHW, FHW, MO, and Pharmacist 2021
- 4 VMC Recruitment Result Link
- 5 FAQs
VMC MPHW Pharmacist Result 2021
Earlier, the VMC has invited the online application for 297 various posts and eligible candidates submitted applications for the post they are eligible for. After accepting the application the corporation conducted the written examination as per the schedule and now all such candidates who appeared for the test seeking their result. As no official date has been released by the officials regarding the result declaration but the applicant may expect it in July 2021.
Through this article, you will receive every single update like from answer key to result declaration. So students who appeared in the examination must check this article.
VMC MPHW, FHW, MO Pharmacist Result 2021: Overview
|Authority Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Recruitment for||Medical officer, Lab Technician, Female Health Worker, and Multi-Purpose Health worker|
|Exam Date||28th March 2021|
|Result Date||9th July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
VMC MPHW, FHW, MO, & Pharmacist Answer Key 2021
Officials will release the provisional answer key for the medical officer, lab technician, pharmacist, FHW, and MPHW whose written examination has been conducted successfully. The provisional answer key will be available online whose link will be shared in this article once released officially.
Steps to Check VMC Recruitment Answer Key
- In order to check the answer key for your respective post, you need to first visit the official portal.
- Select the recruitment tab followed by the Answer key tab on the next page.
- Here you will get the required provisional answer key link.
- Once you click on the link the pdf file of the answer key will appear on your screen.
- Now you may cross-check the answer key with the OMR sheet duplicate copy receive in the examination.
|Post name||Provisional Key||Final Answer Key|
|Medical Officer Provisional Answer Key||Available Now||Available|
|Laboratory Technician Provisional Answer key||Available Now||Available|
|Pharmacist Provisional Answer Key||Available Now||Available|
|FHW Provisional Answer Key||Available Now||Available|
|MPHW Provisional Answer Key||Available Now||Available|
Applicants may submit their objection for any of the answer key and such objections will be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VMC FHW, MPHW, MO, & Pharmacist Cut off Mark 2021
To qualify for the next stage applicant are required to secure the cut-off marks which will be decided by the official considering total number of vacancies and category of the applicant. The cut-off mark will vary category-wise.
One who secures the required amount of cut-off marks or more will only be considered for the next stage process but it must be understood that not all who secure the cut-off will be considered for the next stage. Once the cut-off is released officially we will update the same here.
MPHW, MO, FHW, & Pharmacist Merit List 2021
Officials will prepare the merit list of the candidates who are shortlisted for the next round of selection this list will is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the written examinations. Officials will release the merit list along with the result publication.
Steps to download VMC, MPHW, FHW, MO, and Pharmacist 2021
As the result publication mode is online so the applicant seeking for VMC various posts result all you need to do is follow the instructions that are given here: –
- You need to first visit the VMC official portal which is vmc.gov.in
- Once the home page appears, you need to click on the recruitment tab available at the top (as shown in the image below)
- On the other side, select the result tab appears on the menu bar.
- Its selection opens a new page, where you will find the result link for the respective post
- You need to go through the link which you are seeking for
- The result is expected to be available in pdf format so you do not need to submit any credentials but…
- In case it required login details then you need to submit your registration or roll number mentioned in your admit card.
Details mentioned in your VMC 2021 result
Following details are expected to be available in VMC various posts results:
- Post name
- Father/mother name
- Registration/ Roll number
- Mark obtained
VMC Recruitment Result Link
|Lab Technician Result||Available|
About the VMC Various Posts Recruitment
Earlier, Vadodara Municipal corporation invites online applications for Female Health workers, MO, Pharmacists, MPHW, and Lab technicians. The online application process concluded on 8th August 2020. through the said recruitment drive the corporation is looking to hire 297 eligible candidates whose selection process will go through stages like written tests and interviews. The pay scale for the posts varies as per the post.
Officials has announced its various posts result on 9th July 2021.
The corporation publishes its various posts result in its official portal so you must visit the same.
No such details has been provided by the official nor it is mentioned in the notification it could be release either in pdf format or through login details.
Cut-off mark information is not provided by the officials it will be decided by the corporation as per their requirement. To know more please refer to the official portal.
Yes, the provisional answer key will be released by the department for each post which can be downloaded from their portal.