Utkal University Result 2019: Utkal University has published the result for B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. regular CBCS exam. The result for remaining semesters and programs will be published soon. These results are currently available on the official website of the board and the awaited results will also be made available on the same portal.
Students waiting for their Utkal University result can check it by using their roll number. The direct results are also provided in this article. They have to click on the link and they will be redirected to the result which from where they can download their Utkal University result.
Utkal University Result 2019
The given article include crucial information related to Utkal University result. Those who are waiting for the release of Utkal University result will get details on result dates, result direct links, process to access the result, reappear/ improvement/ back examination, marksheets etc.
Utkal University Semester Exams 2019 Details
|Name of the Exam||Utkal University semester exam|
|Course||BA, B.Sc., B.Com.|
|Academic system||CBCS & Annual System|
|Result||Available For Few Courses|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
|University examination portal (UUEMS)||http://uuems.in|
How to check Utkal University Result?
University Students have to access their result by visiting the official website. In order to download the result, students have to follow the simple procedure shared below-
- Step I- Students have to start by visiting the examination management system of the Utkal University (UUEMS). The official link is http://uuems.in/
- Step II- On the front page of the portal candidates have to click on the respective result link provided under “Provisional Result” section.
- Step III- On opening the link, result login page will display.
- Step IV- On this page, students have to enter their valid roll no. and security text in the space provided.
- Step V- After clicking the submit button, result will appear.
- Step VI- Now, they have to check their result.
- Step VII- Once they have check the result, they can download the result sheet for references in future.
Utkal University Recent Announced Results
|+3 2nd Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Back CBCS EXAM-2019 (2016 Admission Batch) Result||Check Here|
|+3 6th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS EXAM-2019 (2016 Admission Batch) Result||Check Here|
|+3 Final Year (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) (Reappear/Improvement) 2019 (2013,2014,2015 Admission Batch) Including First Year Back And Second Year Back Examination 2019 Result||Check Here|
|+3 Final Year (BA, B.Com) Regular Examination 2019 (2016 Admission Batch For DDCE Students) Including First Year Back And Second Year Back Examination 2019 Result||Check Here|
Information mentioned on Utkal University 2019
The result basically indicate marks obtained by the students and result status. Check all the particulars that are supposed to be indicated on the official result sheet given as under-
- Name of the students
- Registration no./ enrolment no.
- Exam Roll No.
- Name of the course
- Year/ Semester
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Student’s Date of birth
- Marks secured in each subject
- Marks in theory paper
- Marks in practical paper
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Total marks percentage
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
Utkal University Result Re-Addition of Marks
Candidates not satisfied with their result and having doubts in their result are given an opportunity for re-addition of marks. It is same as revaluation of result followed in other universities. For re-addition, candidates have to submit applications after the declaration of result.
The application form for re-addition is available on official website. Candidates submitting applications have to pay Rs.50/- as fee. Applications should be submitted well on time as late applications are liable for rejection. The result published after re-addition of marks will be final. No further correspondences regarding the same will be entertained after that.
Photocopy of Answer Script
Along with re-addition of marks, students can also ask for photocopy of answer scripts. Interested candidates have to apply within the stipulated schedule. Application form is made available on official portal.
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Students must submit the applications within the 40 days from the date of declaration of result.
Students have to make payment of Rs.300/- per answer script. The application form can be downloaded from Here
Utkal University Result Improvement/ Reappear Exam
Students who have failed in few subjects are also given an another chance by the university. For students failed in one or more subjects and those who wish to improve their result can apply for re-appear/ improvement exam.
Interested students have to apply within the scheduled dates. applications forms will be made available to students after the release of result. Candidates should apply before the last date and should requisite application fee. The result of reappear exam will also be hosted on official portal.
Utkal University Result Original Marksheet
The result hosted online is provisional in nature and only for the purpose of information to the students hence it should not be treated as original marks memo. University will publish original marksheet separately for all the candidates few days after the publication of result.
Candidates will be informed about the distribution of marksheets by the concerned department. They can collect it from the respective department of the university.
- Utkal University has released results for few courses.
- Result for some of the programs is available and for remaining programs it will be published soon.
- No printed copy of result or marks memo will be sent to university students on their postal address.
- Students can check provisional result only through online mode. They have to visit the examination portal of the university to access their result.
- Direct result links are also provided in this page. Students can also access their result by visiting these links directly from this page.
- Students should have their roll number at the time of accessing the result.
- Students having any doubt in their result can submit application for re-addition of marks and photocopy of answer scripts.
- Students can visit university portal on a regular basis for updates related to the result.
For queries related to this article, students can contact at the aforementioned address or they can drop their queries in the comment box.