Utkal University Result 2020: Utkal University has published the UUEMS Result online for B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. regular CBCS exam. students can check the DDCE Utkal University Result through link shared on this page. The result for the remaining semesters and programs will be published soon. Utkal University Result results are currently available on the official website of the board and the awaited results will also be made available on the same portal.
Update: Utkal University has released more result on 29th May 2020. All students can check their result from the below link.
Direct link shared below
Students waiting for their Utkal University result can check it by using their roll number. The direct UUEMS results are also provided in this article. They have to click on the link and they will be redirected to the result which from where they can download their Utkal University result.
Table of Contents
- 1 Utkal University Result 2020
- 2 Important instructions related to Utkal University Results
Utkal University Result 2020
The given article includes crucial information related to the Utkal University result. Those who are waiting for the release of the Utkal University result will get details on result dates, result direct links, the process to access the result, reappear/ improvement/ back examination, marksheets, etc.
|Name of the Exam||Utkal University semester exam|
|Article category||Utkal Result|
|Academic system||CBCS & Annual System|
|Result||Available For Few Courses|
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
|University examination portal (UUEMS)||http://uuems.in|
How to check Utkal University Result 2020?
University Students have to access their result by visiting the official website. In order to download the result, students have to follow the simple procedure shared below-
- Step I- Students have to start by visiting the examination management system of the Utkal University (UUEMS). The official link is http://uuems.in/
- Step II- On the front page of the portal candidates have to click on the respective result link provided under “Provisional Result” section.
- Step III- On opening the link, result login page will display.
- Step IV- On this page, students have to enter their valid roll no. and security text in the space provided.
- Step V- After clicking the submit button, result will appear.
- Step VI- Now, they have to check their result.
- Step VII- Once they have check the result, they can download the result sheet for references in future.
|Provisional Result Of +3 5th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS EXAM-2019 (2017 Admission Batch)||Check Here|
|Provisional Result Of +3 5th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Reappear/Improvement CBCS EXAM-2019 (2016 Admission Batch)||Check Here|
|Provisional Result Of +3 3rd Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Reappear/Improvement CBCS EXAM-2019 (2016, 2017 Admission Batch)||Check Here|
|Provisional Result of +3 2nd Sem|
B.A., B.COM, B.Sc Regular CBCS Exam 2019 (2018 Admission Batch)
|Provisional Result of +3 4th Sem|
B.A., B.COM, B.Sc Regular CBCS Exam 2019 (2018 Admission Batch)
Information Mentioned on Utkal University 2020
The result basically indicates marks obtained by the students and result status. Check all the particulars that are supposed to be indicated on the official result sheet given as under-
- Name of the students
- Registration no./ enrolment no.
- Exam Roll No.
- Name of the course
- Year/ Semester
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Student’s Date of birth
- Marks secured in each subject
- Marks in theory paper
- Marks in practical paper
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Total marks percentage
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
Utkal University Result Re-Addition of Marks
Candidates not satisfied with their result and having doubts in their result are given an opportunity for re-addition of marks. It is same as revaluation of result followed in other universities. For re-addition, candidates have to submit applications after the declaration of result.
The application form for re-addition is available on official website. Candidates submitting applications have to pay Rs.50/- as fee. Applications should be submitted well on time as late applications are liable for rejection. The result published after re-addition of marks will be final. No further correspondences regarding the same will be entertained after that.
Photocopy of Answer Script
Along with re-addition of marks, students can also ask for photocopy of answer scripts. Interested candidates have to apply within the stipulated schedule. Application form is made available on official portal.
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Students must submit the applications within the 40 days from the date of declaration of result.
Students have to make payment of Rs.300/- per answer script. The application form can be downloaded from Here
Utkal University Result Improvement/ Reappear Exam
Students who have failed in few subjects are also given an another chance by the university. For students failed in one or more subjects and those who wish to improve their result can apply for re-appear/ improvement exam.
Interested students have to apply within the scheduled dates. applications forms will be made available to students after the release of result. Candidates should apply before the last date and should requisite application fee. The result of reappear exam will also be hosted on official portal.
Utkal University Result Original Marksheet
The result hosted online is provisional in nature and only for the purpose of information to the students hence it should not be treated as original marks memo. University will publish original marksheet separately for all the candidates few days after the publication of result.
Candidates will be informed about the distribution of marksheets by the concerned department. They can collect it from the respective department of the university.
- Utkal University has released results for few courses.
- Result for some of the programs is available and for remaining programs, it will be published soon.
- No printed copy of the result or marks memo will be sent to university students on their postal address.
- Students can check provisional results only through online mode. They have to visit the examination portal of the university to access their result.
- Direct Utkal University Result 2019-20 links are also provided on this page. Students can also access their results by visiting these links directly from this page.
- Students should have their roll number at the time of accessing the result.
- Students having any doubt in their result can submit an application for re-addition of marks and photocopy of answer scripts.
- Students can visit the university portal on a regular basis for updates related to the result.
For queries related to Utkal University Result 2019-20, students can contact at the aforementioned address or they can drop their queries in the comment box.