UPSSSC Tubewell operator result 2019 is expected to release soon. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (UPSSSC) is the conducting authority for UPSSSC tubewell operator/Nalkoop Chalak recruitment exam. Board has recently conducted the re-exam on 12th January 2019 for this post. This written exam was actually scheduled to be conducted in 2018 but due to paper leak it was canceled and postponed. In this article, we have discussed about UPSSSC Tubewell operator result, Nalkoop Chalak merit list 2019 and how to download UPSSSC Tubewell operator result 2019 and merit list Nalkoop Chalak.
Table of Contents
UPSSSC Tubewell operator result 2019
Around 2 lakh candidates fill application for 3210 posts of Tubewell operators (Nalkoop Chalak). The exam was rescheduled in January 2019 and a large no of candidates appeared in the exam. All these candidates are now waiting for the release of result. The written exam was held in eight districts of UP viz. Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Bareilly, Prayagraj, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut and Agra.
|Recruitment||UPSSSC Tubewell operator recruitment|
|Category article|| UPSSSC
Tubewell operator result |
Nalkoop Chalak merti list 2019
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Advertisement No.||15 (3)/2016|
|Post||Tubewell Operator/Nalkoop Chalak|
|Date of result||To be updated soon|
|UPSSSC Tubewell operator result 2019||Not yet released|
|UPSSSC Tubewell operator merit list 2019||Not yet released|
UPSSSC Tube Well Operator Recruitment Result 2019
All the examinees are now waiting for the release of result. We would like to inform them that evaluation is under process and board will shortly declare the result.
UPSSSC TubeWell Operator result Dates
|Issue of admit cards||January 2019|
|Date of re-exam||12th January 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||To be released soon|
UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak result 2019
UPSSSC Tubewell operator result will be declared online. Those who are waiting for the result must keep their admit cards safe. It is because information mentioned on hall ticket can be used for accessing the result.
UPSSSC will publish the result of Tubewell operator written exam on its official website. No separate result will be released. Candidates have to access the result only through the online mode. For the assistance of examinees in accessing the results, we have shared the complete procedure by which they can get their result online. The step-by-step guide to download the result is as follows-
- Candidates have to open the official website of UPSSSC (http://upsssc.gov.in) first. They can also visit the direct link provided below to download the result.
- Now on the homepage, they have to search for the “Result” link.
- They need to open the result link.
- Now, they have to select the “Tubewell operator written exam result 2019” link from the list.
- They have to enter the login credentials such as roll no. and password/ date of birth.
- Click on the search/submit button.
- Result will appear on the screen and now they can check it.
- If candidates wish they can download or print the result sheet for references.
Details mentioned on UPSSSC Tubewell operator result
UPSSSC Tubewell operator result 2019 is supposed to be released in a PDF format consisting the names of the selected candidates and other information.
Below, candidates can check the particulars that are expected to be mentioned on the result PDF-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll no. of the candidates
- Exam date
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Hall ticket no.
- Category of the candidates
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Result status
- Related instructions and guidelines
All the details mentioned above are general details which are generally mentioned on a result sheet. Particulars on official result sheet may differ from the given one.
What after UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Result?
The result is supposed to be published as the select list of the candidates. It may include names of the candidates as per the order of the merit. This result will be prepared on the basis of performance and marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
Board is also expected to release the cutoff marks list after the declaration of result. The cut-off marks list will be declared category-wise and we will update same here in this page for the convenience of the candidates.
The selection of candidates for this particular post will made on the basis of written exam followed by the document verification round. All the details about document verification round date, time, venue and other details will be notified to the candidates through the official website or registered emails/ mobile no.
The final selection will be made on the basis of verification of documents and requirements. Candidates have to be ready with all the necessary documents. Once the document verification round is over, UPSSSC will allotted joining letter to the selected candidates and will publish the final select on its official website.
UPSSSC Tubewell operator Merit list 2019
Those candidate who will pass the exam and clear the cut-off set by the board will get their name in the merit list. UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Merit list 2019 will hold the name of candidate who will be called for next round or selection process. Through this article you can download the merit list when it will be release. You can bookmark us by pressing the bell icon and we will notify whenever Nalkoop Chalak/Tubewell oprator merit list 2019 will be out.
Result and merit list Important points
- UPSSSC Tubewell operator exam result will be released soon.
- It will be published only through the online mode.
- No separate intimation will be sent to any candidate.
- Candidates must remember the login credentials.
- Candidates are advised to visit official website for all the latest announcements related the result.
- For any assistance or grievance related to this recruitment and result, candidates can visit official UPSSSC website. They can send their query through the grievance option in the provided in the website.
If you have any question related to UPSSSC Tubewell operator result 2019 and merit list then you can ask us in the comment section below.