UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2019-20 (OUT) Mandi Inspector Cut Off / Merit List: UPSSSC Mandi Parishad exam result is available now. Students who appeared in the examination can check their result online or link given below. Commission will communicate the result only in online mode. It will not be delivering a hard copy of the result sheet to any candidate.
Latest Update: Authority has released the Mandi Parishad result on its website which can be checked from link given below.
Candidate waiting for their result have to access it from the official website of the board. They must have their roll no. with them. The result will be indicating the names of the candidates shortlisted for the next round of selection.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2019
- 1.1 UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Recruitment 2019- Details
- 1.2 Recruitment- Schedule/ Important Dates
- 1.3 UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Recruitment Vacancy details
- 1.4 Examination Scheme
- 1.5 UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Merit List 2019
- 1.6 How to check UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2019?
- 1.7 UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Cut-Off marks
- 1.8 Document Verification
- 1.9 Key Points related to UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2019-20
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2019
Here in this article, we have provided essential information on Mandi Parishad exam result. Candidates can read the article and collect information on the result dates, merit list, procedure to check the result, result particulars, cut-off marks, document verification, etc.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Recruitment 2019- Details
|Examination||UP Mandi Parishad Exam|
|Article category||Admit card/Hall ticket|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Subordinate Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Posts||Group C posts|
|Mode of announcement of result||Online|
Official Advertisement- Download Here
Recruitment- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Starting of online submission of applications||5th December 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||26th December 2018|
|Date of examination||30th May 2019|
|Display of provisional answer keys||4th June 2019|
|Display of final answer keys||30th August 2019|
|Declaration of result||Available now|
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Recruitment Vacancy details
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Market Inspector (Ameen)||181|
- Mode of exam- Offline
- Type of questions- Objective Type
- Total No. of questions- 200
- Total marks- 400
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Medium of exam- Bilingual (Hindi and English)
- Negative Marking- Yes
|Subject||Total no. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence Test||50||100|
|General Science & Arithmetic||50||100|
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Merit List 2019
UPSSSC Merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam. candidates must pass the exam to get name in the merit list. The result for this exam will be published as a merit list. The merit list pdf will be indicating the names of the candidates shortlisted for the next selection round i.e. document verification. Along with the names, it will be indicating the roll numbers, category, post they have applied for, remark if and important instructions related to the next selection round.
For the convenience of our readers, we will also provide the merit list pdf/link on this page, so that they can access their result directly from here. The result will be final and there will be no provision for revaluation or rechecking of answer scripts.
How to check UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Result 2019?
In order to check the result from the official website of UPSSSC, candidates are required to follow a step-by-step procedure. The complete process is given as under-
- Step 1- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPSSSC (i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in) first. If they wish they can also visit the direct link shared below.
- Step 2- On the homepage of portal, they have to click on the “Result” link.
- Step 3- Now, result view panel will open. Candidates have to select the “Mandi Parishad written exam result 2019” option from the given list.
- Step 4- They are required to enter the login credentials like roll no. and password/ date of birth. Click on the search/submit button.
- Step 5- Finally, result pdf will appear on the screen.
- Step 6- Candidates can search their name or roll number in the list.
- Step 7- Lastly, if they wish they can download or take print out of the result pdf for their personal record.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Cut-Off marks
Cut-Off marks for each category will be fixed by the commission. Below we have shared expected cut-off marks list below of different categories-
Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for document verification. However, candidates who have applied for the post of Stenographer and Junior Assistant also have to appear for skill test i.e. Steno and Typing test. The schedule and venue of the skill test and document verification will be intimated to all the shortlisted candidates.
These candidates have to verify all the original documents and certificates. In case any candidate is found without original documents or having discrepancy in the details or with fake documents, the candidature of such candidates will be canceled.
Have a look at the list of all the documents that every shortlisted candidate has to carry with them at the verification venue-
- Educational qualification certificates
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for physically handicapped (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of dependent of freedom fighters (if applicable)
- Certificate of sports (if applicable)
- Identity proof
- Other relevant documents and certificates
All the certificates should as per the format specified by the commission. The format is provided in the official advertisement no. 5/2018.
Those who will clear document verification will also have to go through a medical fitness test as per the selection criteria. At last, the final merit list will be prepared and hosted on the UPSSSC website. The finally shortlisted candidates will then be issued appointment letters.
- Result is likely to release in October 2020.
- Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of UPSSSC or the link shared above.
- Candidate will receive result in physical form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for next rounds of selection i.e. skill test and document verification.
- Candidates should have a close watch at the official website in order to receive all the latest news and updates regarding UPSSSC Mandi Parishad result and further admission procedure.
Result is now available and can be checked online.