UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Result 2019: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has released 10+2 Junior Assistance JA result 2019. The commission has provided the result to the candidates by publishing it on its online portal. After that, candidates can easily access their UPSSSC +2 Junior Assistant JA Result. They must keep the login credentials ready with them in order to access the result.
UPSSSC has conducted the written examination for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the post of Junior Assistants in various departments of Uttar Pradesh on 19th February 2019. Examinees who appeared in this exam are curious to know their result and merit list. We would like to tell them that the result has been announced now. Now they can prepare for the next round.
Readers will get more information about the UPSSSC JA result in this article.
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Result 2019
|Examination||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment exam|
|Category article||UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Result|
|Type of exam||JA Recruitment|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Post||Junior Assistant (JA special recruitment)|
|Mode of exam||Written (offline)|
|UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Date of result||Announced|
|UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Result Link||Announced|
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant JA Result
UPSSSC JA exam result will be published after the release of final answer keys. Examinees will be able to check the result only on the official website as no other mode of declaration of result will be used. Commission is not going to deliver hard copy of result to any candidate through post. They just have to check it online. The result link will also be shared in this page so that candidates can easily access the result.
In order to download the result, UPSSSC Junior assistance examinees can follow the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Firstly, examinees have to open the official portal of UPSSSC (http://upsssc.gov.in) or they may also visit the direct link shared below.
- After landing on the homepage, they need to search for the “Result” link.
- Now, they have to click on the result link.
- A list of various exam result links will appear and they have to choose the relevant result link for junior assistant.
- They have to enter the all the login details in fields given. These credentials could be roll no. or registration, login password and date of birth.
- They have to click on “search” button.
- Candidates can see their result on their screens.
- Lastly, they can save and take a printout of the result for their personal record and references.
|UPSSSC 10+2 JA Result 2019 (19th Feb exam)||Check Here|
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Result- Important Dates
|UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Application||2017|
|Date of Junior Assistant exam||19th February 2019|
|Answer key||Available now|
|Last date for objection||5th March 2019|
|Date of declaration UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result||Announced|
Details mentioned on UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Result
Candidates can access their result by using the login credentials. The result sheet indicates the complete record of performance of the candidates in the written exam in the form of marks and grades. Apart from the result status, the result sheet carry information about the test and the candidates.
The UPSSSC 10+2 JA online result sheet is expected to carry following particulars-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Name of the candidates
- Name of the post
- Roll no. of the candidates
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of exam
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Category of the candidates
- Marks obtained
- Total marks (Maximum marks)
- Result status (pass fail)
- Important Instructions and other information
If any candidate notices any discrepancy in the result, he/she can bring it to the notice of concerned authority.
Result declaration will be followed by the next round of selection round. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next round that will be basically the typing test. Those will be selected in typing test will be called for interview and interview will be followed by the verification of documents. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidate in all the rounds.
After the announcement of the result, Commission will notify all the candidates about the next selection round through its official website also through registered mobile/emails of the candidates. Final result list will also be published online.
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Answer Key
- UPSSSC has recently published the answer key on its official website. Candidates can check the answer key to the respective set. Commission has released the answers for all the eight sets of question papers.
- Those who want to challenge the provisional answer sheet and can file objection. The last date for downloading answer keys and filing objection is 5th March 2019. After evaluating the objections, final answer keys will be declared.
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Exam Result 2019- Crucial points
- UPSSSC has released result for 10+2 JA written exam.
- It has been published only through online mode.
- Candidates waiting for result can access the official website and our page on regularly to get updates on UPSSSC result.
Candidates can freely bring their queries and grievance regarding 10+2 JA exam to the notice of the commission. They can use the contact information shared below for redressal of their problem.
Picup Bhavan, 3rd Floor,
Phone No.- 0522-2720814
You can also comment below your question in regards to UPSSSC Junior Assistant result 2019 and our team will help you in it.
All the best for result!