UPSC CDS II Result 2023 (Released): After conducting the Combined Defence Services 2023 II exam on 3rd September 2023, the conducting authority announced its result on 3rd October 2023. The applicants keenly waiting for CDS result 2023 may now check out online at upsc.gov.in. CDS 2 resilt is available in a pdf file format where applicant’s roll number is mentioned.
Scroll down to get the direct link of UPSC CDS 2023 Result.
UPSC CDS II Result 2023
The Union Public Service Commission released a notification regarding the examination for Common Defence Services of the November session. This exam is conducted for recruitment in defence services vacancies across the country. The aspirants have the opportunity to attempt the test twice a year.
Available Here: UPSC CDS Result 2023 Link
How to Download UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 @ www.upsc.gov.in?
The examination was conducted, and the aspirants eagerly waited for the result. The result is expected to be released in October. The result will be declared online on the official portal. The candidates who appeared for the exam will have to check the result on the website of the Union Public Service Commission. The following method needs to be observed while checking the result once it is released:
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, scroll down to the menu with various options such as Examinations, Admit Cards, etc.
- Select the option of “Written Results”.
- Choose the option of “Examination Written Results“.
- A page will open up with all the results released for the recently conducted examinations. Spot the link for “UPSC CDS II Examination Written Result”.
- Download the attached pdf file. The passing candidates’ results will be mentioned in the same document.
- The candidates can download or print the file directly by tapping the respective icons.
CDS 2 Cut-Off Marks 2023
The candidates who appear for the examination wait for the cut off marks to estimate their selection status. The commission releases a cut-off, which is the minimum mark needed to secure a position in the final merit list. The candidates can check the notification regarding the cut off marks by following the simple procedure:
- Open the homepage of the official online web portal of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- In the topmost menu, select the option of “Examinations”.
- A dropdown list will consequently open up.
- In the list, select the option of “Cut-Off Marks”.
- A new page will open up with the notices of the recently released cut-off marks of the various examinations.
- Check the notice for the “UPSC CDS II” and tap on the icon to open up the pdf file attached to it.
- Read the document to check the cut-off marks for the result of the CDS II Examination.
CDS II Merit List 2023
The Commission arranges a merit list based on the marks achieved by the candidates in the Common Defence Services Examination. Those who score marks more than the cut-off make it to the merit list. The ones who get the most marks secure the highest position. The chances are that the candidates who score better marks get selected. The merit list is finalised on the basis of the cut off marks. The result is finalised on the basis of the vacancies and the reservations. To check the merit list for the examination of CDS II conducted on 3 September, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official web portal of Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- On the topmost tab of the portal, click on the dropdown list of “Examinations“.
- In the list, select the option of “Active Examinations“.
- A new page with an elaborate list of all the currently active exams will open up. Look for “Combined Defence Services Examination II, 2023“. Select the link.
- A page will open up displaying all the official information released by the Commission regarding the examination.
- Look for the “Merit List” notification and view the notice attached.
CDS Result 2023: Important Dates and Links
|Examination Date||3rd September 2023|
|Result Date||3rd October 2023|
|Final Result Date|
|Official Web portal||upsc.gov.in|
|Cut Off Marks (last year)||Click Here|
Candidates who have queries regarding the Combined Defence Services Examination II 2023 can contact the Union Public Service Commission Helpdesk. The UPSC is a common authority that conducts examinations for recruitment in government jobs. The common helpdesk deals with all the examination-related questions. The candidates can contact the following:
- Address: Union Public Service Commission
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
- Phone Number: 011-23098543, 23385271, 23381125, 23098591
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD Helpline: 1800-118-711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org