UPPSC AE Result 2020: After delaying two times finally Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has conducted its Combined Assistant Engineer examination successfully on 13th Dec 2020 and after appearing for the same aspirants are keenly looking for their result which is now available on the official website. Applicants shortlisted have been called for an interview and now the officials have released the list of candidates who has successfully clear their interview whose list is given in this article. To know more in detail about UPPSC AE result 2020 read this article given below.
Update: UPPSC Assistant Engineer result list of selected candidates is now available.
Once the UPPSC Assistant Engineer result was available applicants can download their result and key answer sheet from the direct link given on this page.
- 1 UPPSC AE Shortlisted candidates Notice
- 2 UPPSC AE result Notice
- 3 UPPSC AE Result 2020: Overview
- 4 UPPSC AE Result 2020: Minimum Marks to Qualify
- 5 UPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Result
UPPSC AE Shortlisted candidates Notice
UPPSC AE result Notice
UPPSC AE Result 2020: Overview
|Exam Conducting authority||UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Exam name||Combined State Engineering Services|
|Total number of Posts||712|
|Application last date||27th Jan 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Interview, & Medical test|
|Result date||5th Feb|
|Interview date||22nd Feb Onwards|
|List of candidates shortlisted||Available on 26th March 2021|
UPPSC AE Result 2020: Minimum Marks to Qualify
Applicants who appeared for the examination need to secure minimum efficiency marks as per the category they belong to and one who will not be able to secure the same will be treated as disqualified and not going to consider for the merit list.
- Applicants who are from SC and ST category need to secure at least 35% marks in the examination whereas…
- Candidates who are from other categories need to secure at least 40% marks.
- and as per the details mentioned in the notification that two times the number of vacancies applicants will be shortlisted for the interview process.
UPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Result
Each applicant qualified in the written exam has to appear for the interview because the final selection of the candidates depends on the marks secured in written and interview test but there are some posts in the recruitment whose selection is based on marks obtained in written exam only.
Department wise post preferences will be asked during the interview and it will be treated as final and no change request will be entertained at a later stage.
UPPSC Combined AE Selection List
After conducting the written examination and Interview of the candidate’s authority will release the select list and this list will be based on marks secured by them in the written exam and Interview. The Interview will be of 100 marks whose minimum qualifying marks is not disclosed by the commission. Once the select list was out we will upload its link on this page.
UPPSC AE Selection Procedure
First, applicants appear for written examination which will have paper 1 and paper 2 and both of them carries equal marks which are 375 and…
To qualify it applicants need to secure minimum qualify marks as per their category and two times of the vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round in which they need to appear with all their requisite documents.
And after qualifying for interview a merit list of the candidates will be released based on marks secured in written as well as in Interview (except some posts)
But before the final selection applicants have to go through the medical test which will be conducted in the due course time.
How to Check UPPSC AE Result 2020?
As the UPPSC Assistant engineer result will be available online mode only so to check the same you just need to follow a few steps which we have given below whereas you can also check your result through the direct link given below on this page: –
- Visit UPPSC official website which is http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Now on the website home page, you can easily find the UPPSC advertisement no A-5/E-1/2019 result link under the activity dashboard or below the information bulletin section.
- After selecting the same, the result PDF file will be available to you, which carries some instruction for the candidates and list of roll number which are shortlisted for the next round.
- Verify whether you have been selected for the next process or not.
- And those who have been shortlisted their interview letter will be available in the same portal.
“Download Key Answer Sheet”
List of details Available in UPPSC AE Result
When you download the UPPSC Assistant engineer result you may find some details in it which we have given below:
- Roll number of the applicants
- Applicant’s name
How to Retrieve Roll No./ Registration No.?
To download the interview letter applicants need to submit their login details like roll number and registration number but in case you forget both of them and wanted to retrieve them, then it can be done by following some steps that were given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the commission official website
- Now on the home page, on the left side of the window, you can easily find the “Know your Roll no” and “Know your Registration Number” link
- Now select the one according to your requirement
- After this, you have to submit some of your details and validate or search the same
- After this, your roll number or registration number will be sent to your email Id or at the registered mobile number.
First applicants have to appear for a written exam, later shortlisted candidates call for an interview, and then applicants shortlisted in the interview have to appear for a medical test.
The applicants who are of SC/ST category need to get at least 35% marks, while other categories candidates need to secure 40% marks.
Two times of the vacancies
Commission has released the AE result on 5th Feb 2021
As the dates for the same is not declared but applicants can expect the same in December 2020.
It can be checked on the official website of the commission or from this page also.