UP NMMS Result 2024: SCERT has successfully conducted the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship exam for Uttar Pradesh on 5th November 2023. Now, the authority is eyeing for its result announcement, which is likely to be declared in December or in January. But before announcing the same, they released its answer key. Applicants may access their UP NMMS Answer key online or from this page.
Objection against the answer key is likely to be invited by the officials. If they do so, you must submit your objection by paying a fee for each objection in a given time schedule.
A link to download the NMMS Result district-wise is shared below in this article. Read the following article to learn more about UP NMMS Result or its date.
UP NMMS Result 2024
For this NMMS Scholarship Test 2023, Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT conducted an exam across their state. For this NMMS exam, thousands of students who studied in government-aided or urban local body schools applied. Candidates successfully shortlisted for the Scholarship will be awarded 1000/- Rs per month for four years from VIII to Class XI.
UP NMMS Result 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||NMMS 2024-25|
|Exam Date||4th November 2023|
|Answer Key Status||Released|
How to download UP NMMS Result 2024?
Follow the few steps given below to check your UP NMMS result 2024 online:
- First, all candidates need to go to the official website of SCERT Uttar Pradesh,.
- After that, you will get a notification link in the “News and Announcement section” about the NMMS result
- On clicking the link, enter the details like your registration number/roll Number and D.O.B etc.
- After submitting all the details, press the submit button to get your result. Take a printout of that result for future use.
Uttar Pradesh NMMS Expected Cut-Off Marks
All general category students need to secure at least 72 marks combined in both papers, but to be shortlisted, candidates need to score between 140 marks to 150 marks. While for the reserved category, the minimum mark to get is 58 in both papers. But to be shortlisted, they have to score between 95 marks to 105 marks.
NMMS Scholarship Selection Procedure
- For the general category and SEBC, they have to score at least 40% each in both the paper, which are the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
- The minimum mark to qualify for a reserved category such as SC/ST/PH is 32% each in the paper MAT and SAT.
Key points if a candidate is selected for UP NMMS Exam 2023
- Scholarship awardee candidates will be promoted to class IX from class VIII after being eligible for the scholarship.
- All candidates shortlisted for the NMMS exam will be awarded a scholarship. In this scholarship, every candidate will get Rs 1000/ per month (12000/ per year) for four years from class IX to class XII. However, it is based on academic progress and continuance in the institutions of the eligible category.
- Students studying Diploma or certificate-level courses will not be granted any scholarship.
- To continue the scholarship at the higher secondary stage, all students in Xth class have to score a minimum of 60% marks (there will be a relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates).
- For renewal of scholarship, every student selected for the scholarship has to submit their continuance certificate of last annual examination which he/she attempted in the concerned school by 30th of May every year. If any scholarship-granted students do not do it, they will be exempted from their scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship award proposals will be sent to the students by the headmaster of the concerned school. All schools have to submit students’ bank details through the Nationals Scholarship Portal every year after examining the eligibility for continuance scholarship.
Merit List for Uttar Pradesh NMMS Exam 2023
- The merit list of Uttar Pradesh NMMS 2023 depends upon the marks obtained by candidates in their respective papers. Each category will have a different merit list. If a candidate wants to be shortlisted in the merit list, then he has to score more than the qualifying marks.
- As you all know, it was mentioned in the official notification that the minimum qualifying marks are 40% for all general categories.
- As mentioned in the official notification, you need to score at least 40 % marks in both the paper for the general category, which means you need to score at least 72 marks out of 180, but to qualify, you need to score at least somewhere between 140 to 150 marks to be shortlisted.
- For the reserved category, it was 32% marks to qualify, which means you need to score 58 out of 180 marks, but to be shortlisted in the merit list, you need to score somewhere between 95 and 105 marks.
Is UP NMMS 2024 Result Announced?
No, the official hasn’t announced the result yet.
When will the authority release the UP NMMS Result?
Authority hasn’t shared the result yet, but it will likely be declared in December 2023.
How may applicants access their UP NMMS Results?
It is to be released online at www.entdata.co.in