UP BTC Result 2020: UP BTC semester result of some of the batches has been released by the concerned authority. Result for remaining semesters will be announced shortly. Result can be availed only through the online mode. Students waiting for their result can access it from the official website of the exam authority. No hard copy of result will be dispatched to any candidate.
However, after the result publication, Authority will issue original mark sheets to all the candidates who appeared in the semester exams. BTC students not happy with their result can also apply for scrutiny of their result.
Table of Contents
- 1 UP BTC Result 2019-20
- 2 How to check UP BTC Result 2019?
UP BTC Result 2019-20
In this particular article, UP BTC students studying in different batches are going to find all the information relevant to BTC result. This article contains information on UP BTC Semester Exam result dates of different semesters of various batches, result downloading process, result particulars, scrutiny, etc.
UP BTC Semester Exams 2020- Overview
|Name of the exam||UP BTC Semester exam|
|Regulating Body||Exam Regulatory Authority, UP|
|Course||BTC (Now D.EL.ED)|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Semester||1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sem|
|Result date||Available soon|
|Mode of the announcement of result||Online|
UP D.El.Ed. (BTC)
BTC (Basic Training Certificate) was former name for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program. It is a two-year professional diploma programs for Teacher’s education in the state of Uttar Pradesh and various other states of India. This program is conducted basically to prepared teachers in order to impart education to class 1st to 8th students at various schools of the state.
Latest Update 7th March 2020: UP Deled 2017 2nd Sem Back Paper Exam Result has been released now. All students are advised to keep checking this page for more updates.
Once, candidates enrolled in it completes the two-year program become eligible to a basic teacher and can apply for recruitment at any school of the state. The exams in this program are conducted on the basis of a semester system. Exam Regulatory Authority UP is the authority that manages and regulates all the exam-related activities in all the BTC/D.El.Ed colleges of the state.
How to check UP BTC Result 2019?
Those who are looking for their BTC result are required to follow the simple procedure shared below to download the result online-
- Step I- Visit the official website of the UP Exam Regulatory Authority i.e. http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in.
- Step II- Now, click on “Results” tab given on the menu bar at the top of the homepage of the portal.
- Step III- Result search will appear.
- Step IV- Select the year, exam type and click on show Result button.
- Step V- Finally, desired result sheet will appear.
- Step VI- Search your name in the result file and check the result.
- Step VII- Click on the download button and save the result for references in the future.
UP BTC Semester Exams Result Links
Candidates can check BTC result for some of the semesters through the direct links shared below-
Particulars on Result Sheet
BTC result sheet is published in the form of a pdf file indicating information about the performance of the examinee in the exam. Check all the particulars given below which are generally mentioned on the result sheet-
- Name of the candidate,
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Name of the training institute
- Name of the school
- Date of release of result
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in practical exam
- Result status
Result published online will be only for information to candidates.
UP BTC Deled Mark Sheet
After the publication of result, Regulatory Authority issue original mark sheets to the candidates. All the candidates note that the result sheet published online is provisional in nature and should not be treated as original mark sheet. Original statement of marks is issued separately to all the candidates.
Exam Regulatory Authority, issue mark sheet all through the online mode. It means mark sheet is updated online on the official website and candidates have to download it from there.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
Mark sheets can be downloaded by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on result/ mark sheet link.
- Enter the valid roll number, date of birth, and captcha code in the space provided. Click on search button.
- Marksheet will appear.
- Download and print the mark sheet and keep it safe for further references.
For more information, related to original mark sheet, students are advised to contact the concerned school/ Institute in which they enrolled in.
UP BTC Scrutiny
Candidates not satisfied with the evaluation process and marks obtained are given an opportunity to apply for scrutiny of the result. They have to submit an online application for the same within the stipulated schedule. Applications will be made available on the official website.
The result of scrutiny will also be hosted on official website. This result will be final and no further correspondence regarding the same will be accepted.
Important Points Related to UP BTC 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Semester Result
- UP BTC Semester Exams results will be uploaded soon.
- Result is made available on the official website of the regulatory authority.
- All the candidates can access their result only in online mode as no hard copy of result will be made available.
- Original mark sheet will also be updated online after the release of result.
- After the declaration of result, candidates having any doubt regarding the result can also apply for scrutiny of result.
- Result published after scrutiny will be final and no further request will be entertained under any circumstances.
|B.T.C Result 2015(4th Semester)||From 06-Feb-2020|
|B.T.C Result 2015(4th Semester) Submit Scrutiny Form||From 18-Feb-2020 to 17-Mar-2020|
|B.T.C 2015 and D.El.Ed Scrutiny Result (2nd Semester)||From 05-Mar-2020|
|B.T.C 2013/2015, D.El.Ed 2018 1st Semester and 3rd Semester Submit Registration Form||From 06-Mar-2020 to 14-Mar-2020|
Any issue related to UP BTC Semester Exam result should be brought to the notice of authority. Candidates can contact at the contact details shared below-
Examination Regulatory Authority,
Alen Ganj, Allahabad- 211002
E-mail- [email protected], UPBTCHELP
Phone No.- 0532-2466769, 0532-2466761
Fax- 0532-2466769, 0532-2466761