UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result 2022; The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into the Post Basic Nursing program offered by Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), UP has been conducted on 28 August 2022. And now the result for the same has been declared online, Applicants may download their UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result 2022 from link shared here.
Get Here: UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result 2022
UP ABVMU Nursing (PB) entrance test results shall be posted on candidates’ login on the official website. They can check it using their application number. No printed result will be generated and delivered to candidates. There will be no provision for rechecking/ revaluation of results. The result shall be provisional which means mere passing the entrance test will not confer the candidate’s a right for admission. The allocation of seats will be carried out through the counseling process conducted after the publication of the entrance test result.
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result 2022: An Overview
|Name of the exam||Post Basic Nursing Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022|
|Conducting University||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)|
|Admission process||Entrance Test, Counselling|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Course||Post Basic Nursing Course|
|CET 2022 Date||28 August 2022|
|Release of CET result||Available Now|
|Examination Mode||Offline (OMR based)|
Steps to check UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result 2022
The process to avail the Post Basic Nursing entrance test results online is as follows-
- Step 1- Open UP ABVMU official website.
- Step 2- “Apply Online for Entrance Exam 2022” option displayed on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- Click on Post Basic Nursing 2022 admission option.
- Step 4- Hit the “Click here to check Result” link blinking on the right side of the admission page.
- Step 5- Candidate panel for Post Basic Nursing Course CET 2022 will open.
- Step 6- On this page, fill in the Roll Number and click on submit button.
- Step 7– The entrance test result will open on the screen.
- Step 8- Check the result, scores and other information.
- Step 9- Download the result sheet.
The following information is expected to be printed on the result sheet-
- Exam name
- Name of the university
- Application No.
- Roll No.
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Scores obtained in each section.
- Total marks
- Total obtained scores
- Marks percentage
- Qualifying status
- Other relevant information
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Merit List
Depending on the scores of the candidates in the entrance test, a merit list is prepared. The merit list will be prepared category-wise. Those candidates will be considered for final merit who will secure marks equal to or more than 50% in the entrance exam.
In the event of a tie between the marks of two more candidates in the entrance test, the merit will be determined by following the tie-breaking criteria given below-
- Candidates with higher marks in Section A of CET will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If tie still persists, candidate with higher marks in section B shall be preferred.
- If tie is still not resolved then the candidate older in age will be given preference in merit.
- If there is still a tie, then merit will be determined on the basis of toss of a coin.
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Counselling
After the release of the result and final merit list, University will publish the counseling schedule. The counseling process will be carried out as per the instructions mentioned on the counseling notice. Candidates who will secure more than 50% will be able to participate in counseling.
|UP ABVM University Website||abvmuup.edu.in|
|UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing CET Result||Available Soon|
In case of queries regarding UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Result 2022, candidates can contact at the details provided below-
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, U.P.
9th Floor, Academic Block,
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 (UP)
Contact No.- 9151024467, 8853049790 (for queries regarding website)