University of Hyderabad Result: The University of Hyderabad (UoH) is a central university situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is basically a Public Research University. Founded in the year 1974 it is largely devoted to postgraduate education and is known for its excellence in the field of research.
University has currently 12 schools of study under which there are 46 departments and centers. It has over 5000 students and over 400 faculties that are continuously working for taking university forward by proving intensive training and education to the students. The medium of education and instruction for all the courses offered at the university is English except the language courses.
Table of Contents
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
University of Hyderabad Result 2019
The university is primarily a PG research university and is devoted to master’s programs it offers over 150 programs that include various Postgraduate programs, integrated programs, M.Tech, M.Phil, and Ph.D. programs in an area of Arts, Humanities, Science, Technology, Management, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and many more.
The university is a recipient of various national and international awards. In the year 2015, it was awarded as the Visitor’s award for the best Central University in India by the President of India. It has been ranked 601-650 in the QS World University Rankings for the year 2018. In India, the university was ranked 11 overall and 5th among universities for 2018 by the National Institution of Ranking Framework (NIRF).
University follows a credit based system and programs are organized on a semester pattern. Students can take entry into the university through various entrance exam conducted by the university itself.
Read the complete article and get details about University of Hyderabad results.
About University of Hyderabad
|Article category||University results|
|University||University of Hyderabad|
|Courses offered||PG, M.Phil, M.Tech, integrated programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Chancellor||L. Narasimha Reddy|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Campus size||2300 acres|
|Schools of study||12|
|Department and centers||46|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.uohyd.ac.in|
|Academic and Examination portal||www.acad.uohyd.ac.in|
University Schools of Study
The University of Hyderabad has total 12 schools of study. Check the list of all the schools given below-
- School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Engineering, Science, and Technology
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Arts and Communication
- Management Studies
- Medical Sciences
University Admission Procedure
Admission to the University of Hyderabad is open to every candidate who fulfills the prescribed eligibility criteria. The selection and admission of the students in university are strictly done on the basis of the merit of the students in the national level or its own university entrance exam. Entrance is then followed by an interview.
Entrance exams are typically conducted in the month of May-June every year and the interviews for Ph.D. admissions are conducted in May every year.
University Exams and Results
University organizes the courses and programs on semester pattern. The academic year at the university consist of two semesters and these semesters are of 16 and 18 weeks each. University follows a credit system and thus evaluation is based on the same system of credits.
Directorate of Examinations conducts various entrance exams, semester exams, supplementary exams, and declare the result. The details about university exams and results are shared below-
- University conducts exams for Monsoon session and winter session.
- The semester exams for students in I, III, V, VII and IX semesters (monsoon semester- July to December) are conducted in the month of November.
- The exams for II, IV, VI, VIII and X semester are conducted in the month of May.
- The university also conducts an improvement exam for the students who want to improve their grades. Improvement exam is conducted within a week after the commencement of the exam. The best of the two attempts will be considered for the preparation of the final
- A supplementary exam is also organized by the university for the students who are not able to get their degree certificate due to backlogs even after the completion of the specified duration of course.
- The result for students in I, III, V, VII and IX semesters (monsoon semester) is declared in the month of December.
- The result of the students in II, IV, VI, VIII and X semesters is announced in June.
- The university published the result of the students on its official website.
- Candidates have to check the result only on the result portal of the university has no other mode is applicable.
- The result or grade sheets of the students consist the roll number of the students, registration number, course, semester, Month & subject, credits, grades, points, division, result status, classification of result etc.
- After the announcement of semester result, supplementary and improvement result university issue a grade card to the students.
- Students have to collect their grade card or mark sheets from the concerned university departments
How to check University of Hyderabad Result?
University results are updated on the official website of the university and students are required to check the result from there only.
Students can follow the procedure given below to check the result.
- Visit the official website of the university or directly visit the academic and examination portal of the university i.e. acad.uohyd.ac.in.
- The homepage of the portal will appear.
- Click on the student tab given at the top of the page.
- Now under the head end semester result click on the respective year.
- Click on the course you want to check the Result of.
- Choose the semester.
- The result of all the students will appear on the screen in the form of PDF.
- Check the results and download the PDF for reference in the future.
In case of any issue related to University of Hyderabad results and examination, students must contact the concerned university department. Students can contact at the details given below-
University of Hyderabad, Central University
P.O., Prof. C.R.Rao Road,
Phone No.- 040 23010248, 23132101
Email- [email protected]