Uniraj Result 2021 Announced | Rajasthan University Result 2021: After conducting an annual examination successfully, Rajasthan university results has released its UG and PG result. Students participated in it can check their result from the link which we have given below. Students need to provide their roll number to access result. Those who qualify for this will be promoted to their next semester. Read this article to know more about Uniraj Result 2021
Latest Update 29th Nov: University has announced result for some other courses.
University follows semester system for most of the programs, therefore, exams are conducted throughout the year for various courses. Thus Rajasthan University result 2021 depends on date of commencement of the exam. For all details about Rajasthan university results, how to download RU result, scroll down and read the complete article.
- 1 Uniraj Result 2021 BA, B.Sc, B.Com
- 2 Procedure to Check Rajasthan University Results 2021
- 3 About Rajasthan University
Uniraj Result 2021 BA, B.Sc, B.Com
|Article category||UNIRAJ result|
|University||University of Rajasthan|
|Popular name||Rajasthan University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, integrated courses, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificate, and diploma courses.|
|University status||State University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Rajasthan|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||www.uniraj.ac.in|
Rajasthan University Exams
- The University of Rajasthan follows the semester system for almost all the courses.
- Exams for various programs are conducted on different dates throughout the year.
- Postgraduate exams are conducted mainly in May and June.
- Rajasthan university results for various programs are released on different dates depending upon the date of the exam.
- As the university updates every detail about the Rajasthan university results on its official website, students are advised to visit the site regularly so that they cannot miss a single update about the result.
Procedure to Check Rajasthan University Results 2021
Rajasthan University result will be released on the official portal of the website. Therefore, students are required to check the result from there only. No hard copy of the result will be sent to students individually.
- Go to the official result portal of the university (result.uniraj.ac.in).
- Now follow the main examination option and select the relevant course
- Click on the relevant course and semester result link to see the result.
- Enter roll number and click on find button. You can also enter a name to search name wise result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Save the result for future references.
- University students can also visit uniraj.ac.in to see result.
After the declaration of the result, students who want to apply for re-valuation can apply through the result portal within the provided time schedule.
Once the final result is released, students have to collect the marksheet or scorecard from the respective colleges or directly from the university.
Rajasthan University Important Links
Details printed on Uniraj result 2021
Following details mention in Uniraj University result 2021:
- Examination name and semester
- students name
- Father/mother name
- Enrollment number
- Roll number
- subject name and marks obtained in it
- total marks
- Year wise total marks obtained
Procedure for Rajasthan University Results Re-Valuation
In case university students are not satisfied with the marks they can apply for re-evaluation/scrutiny of the answer sheet.
They can follow the given procedure-
- Visit the official exam portal of the university (univraj.org).
- Click on Re-Valuation link.
- Click on “Apply for Re-Valuation form” option.
- Select course, class/faculty type, a class for exam form and click on the “proceed” button.
- Fill all the asked details.
- Make a payment of fee applicable through bank Challan.
- Lastly, submit the hard copy of the scrutiny/ re-valuation form along with the copy of ICICI bank Challan and original mark sheet at the university office within the specified time.
University will inform the students about the release of re-valuation result through the website.
Once the re-valuation result is declared, students can collect their mark sheets from the university/ respective college.
Students will be informed through the official website about university result.
About Rajasthan University
University has various affiliated colleges, and 7 constituent colleges which offer undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, integrated programs, diploma & certificate, and interdisciplinary programs in the field of arts, commerce, science, technology, engineering, management, education, law, and various others. Each faculty of the university has different departments which are responsible for imparting quality higher education to the students within the state.
University of Rajasthan is among the oldest universities in the state situated in Jaipur. It was established in January 1947 as University of Rajputana, which was later renamed in the year 1956 as the University of Rajasthan. It is popularly known as Rajasthan University. University campus is located in Jawaharlal Nehru Marg which is spread in an area of approximately 2.8529 km². It Has University has 10 faculties, 43 departments, and 22 research centers and around 33103 students are enrolled in different programs.
The University of Rajasthan has been ranked in the bracket of 101-150 in university category by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the year 2018.
For more information regarding the University of Rajasthan result, students can contact us at the aforementioned address or they can also share their queries with us in the comment box given below.
University Constituent Colleges
The University of Rajasthan has following constituent colleges-
- Maharani College
- Maharaja College
- Commerce College
- Rajasthan College
- Law College
- Law College CENTRE-II
- Five Year Law College
Important Details About the University Admission Procedure
- Admission to the university is done on the basis of merit as well as on the basis of an entrance test.
- University grant admission into Ph.D. programs through an entrance exam conducted by the university itself.
- For admission into Postgraduate programs and Ph.D./M. Phil programs candidates have to qualify URATPG (University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Postgraduate courses) exam and Uniraj-MPAT (University of Rajasthan M.Phil/D. Admission Test) respectively.
- URATPG application forms are released online in the month of June whereas MPAT application procedure starts in December every year.
- For admission into the university, all the interested candidates have to fill an online application form.
- The revaluation result will be uploaded on the official portal of Uniraj.
- The online application is made available at the website of the university in the month of October every year.
- Candidates can fill application form at univraj.org.
Yes. Uniraj Result 2021 is out for various courses.
Uniraj Result 2021 has been released for many undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Candidates who want to see their results can view them on the official website or through the direct link provided in our article. Check to find out more.
Candidates who want to view their results, just need their Roll Number to view the results. You can also use your name otherwise.
Results are out for various programs and are released on different dates depending upon the date of the exam.
No, the result will only be available online. No hard copy of the result will be sent to students individually.
Once the final result is released, students have to collect the marksheet or scorecard form the respective colleges or directly from the university.
After the declaration of the result, students who want to apply for revaluation can apply through the result portal within the provided schedule.
Revaluation is a process, in case university students are not satisfied with the marks. Students can apply for re-evaluation/scrutiny of the answer sheet.
For any student of the university, who want to revaluate his/ her marks. They can visit the official exam portal of the university (univraj.org) and follow the steps mentioned in the article.
For revaluation of Uniraj Result 2021, a fee of INR 300 is applicable for each subject mark sheet you want to revaluate.
Re-evaluation of the marks is supposed to be done in one week, following the result declaration. In any other circumstances, the university will inform the students through its official website.
The fee has to be paid by the student through a bank Challan.