Uniraj Result 2022 Announced | Rajasthan University Result 2022: After conducting an annual examination successfully, Rajasthan university results has released its UG and PG result. Students who appeared in it can check their result from the link we have given below. Students need to provide their roll number to access result. Those who qualify for this will be promoted to their next semester. Read this article to know more about Uniraj Result 2022
Latest Update: University has announced a few more courses result.
University follows semester system for most of the programs, therefore, exams are conducted throughout the year for various courses. Thus Rajasthan University result 2022 depends on date of commencement of the exam. For all details about Rajasthan university results, how to download RU result, scroll down and read the complete article.
Rajasthan University Important Links
Uniraj Result 2022 BA, B.Sc, B.Com
|Article Category||UNIRAJ result|
|University||University of Rajasthan|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, integrated courses, M.Phil, PhD, certificate, and diploma courses.|
|University status||State University|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||www.uniraj.ac.in|
Rajasthan University Exams
- The University of Rajasthan follows the semester system for almost all the courses.
- Exams for various programs are conducted on different dates throughout the year.
- Postgraduate exams are conducted mainly in May and June.
- Rajasthan university results for various programs are released on different dates depending upon the date of the exam.
- As the university updates every detail about the Rajasthan university results on its official website, students are advised to visit the site regularly so that they cannot miss a single update about the result.
Procedure to Check Rajasthan University Results 2022
Rajasthan University result will be released on the official portal of the website. Therefore, students are required to check the result from there only. No hard copy of the result will be sent to students individually.
- Go to the official result portal of the university (result.uniraj.ac.in).
- Now follow the main examination option and select the relevant course
- Click on the relevant course and semester result link to see the result.
- Enter roll number and click on find button. You can also enter a name to search name wise result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Save the result for future reference.
- University students can also visit uniraj.ac.in to see result.
After the declaration of the result, students who want to apply for re-valuation can apply through the result portal within the provided time schedule.
Once the final result is released, students have to collect the marksheet or scorecard from the respective colleges or directly from the university.
Details printed on Uniraj result 2022
Details that are to be mentioned in the result is given as: –
- Examination name and semester
- students name
- Father/ Mother name
- Enrollment number
- Roll number
- subject name and marks obtained in it
- total marks
- Year wise total marks obtained
Procedure for Rajasthan University Results Re-Valuation
In case university students are not satisfied with the marks they can apply for re-evaluation/scrutiny of the answer sheet.
They can follow the given procedure-
- Visit the official exam portal of the university (univraj.org).
- Click on the Re-Valuation link.
- Click on “Apply for Re-Valuation form” option.
- Select course, class/faculty type, a class for exam form and click on the “proceed” button.
- Fill all the asked details.
- Make a payment of fee applicable through bank Challan.
- Lastly, submit the hard copy of the scrutiny/ re-valuation form along with the copy of ICICI bank Challan and the original mark sheet at the university office within the specified time.
Yes. Uniraj Result 2022 is out for various courses.
Uniraj Result 2022 has been released for many undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Candidates who want to see their results can view them on the official website or through the direct link provided in our article. Check to find out more.
Candidates who want to view their results, just need their Roll Number to view the results. You can also use your name otherwise.
Results are out for various programs and are released on different dates depending upon the date of the exam.
No, the result will only be available online. No hard copy of the result will be sent to students individually.
Once the final result is released, students have to collect the marksheet or scorecard form the respective colleges or directly from the university.
After the declaration of the result, students who want to apply for revaluation can apply through the result portal within the provided schedule.
Revaluation is a process, in case university students are not satisfied with the marks. Students can apply for re-evaluation/scrutiny of the answer sheet.
For any student of the university, who want to revaluate his/ her marks. They can visit the official exam portal of the university (univraj.org) and follow the steps mentioned in the article.
Re-evaluation of the marks is supposed to be done in one week, following the result declaration. In any other circumstances, the university will inform the students through its official website.
The fee has to be paid by the student through a bank Challan.