Uniraj MPAT Result 2020 Merit List: Those who have taken the test can download their result online. Uniraj MPAT result for 2020 will be available on University official website or it can also be download from link provided below. For more information, readers can go through the information shared below in the article
Uniraj MPAT Result 2020
|Name of the exam||M.Phil./ Ph.D. Admission Test (MPAT) Uniraj 2020|
|Conducting authority||University of Rajasthan|
|Course||M.Phil. and Ph.D.|
|Date of exam||–|
|Date of Uniraj MPAT Result 2020||–|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|University M.Phil/ Ph.D. portal||http://research.uniraj.ac.in|
M.Phil./Ph.D. Admission Test (MPAT) is an entrance test conducted by the University of Rajasthan for the admission of students to M.Phil. and Pd.D. programs offered by the university. Test is conducted once in a year. A large number of candidates appeared for this exam but only those candidates will be selected for admission who will qualify the exam.
There were two papers in MPAT exam. Paper I had two sections and it was of total 100 marks. Paper I included multiple choice type questions from research methodology and general aptitude. In order to qualify Paper-I, candidates are required to obtain only 40% marks. In case candidates fail to qualify paper I their paper III will not be evaluated. 5% of relaxation in qualifying marks (i.e. from 40% to 35%) is permissible to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/MBC(NCL) and differently-abled category.
Paper-II was of domain knowledge with 100 MCQs. The maximum marks for this paper are 200 and there is no provision for negative marks in this exam. In order to qualify MPAT 2020, candidates are required to secure at least 50% in aggregate in both the papers. A relaxation of 5% (i.e. from 50% to 45%) is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
How to access the Uniraj MPAT Result 2020 Merit List?
Candidates can download their result by visiting the official website. In order to get their result, they can take help from the procedure shared below-
- Step 1- Go to the official portal of University of Rajasthan i.e. https://www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on MPAT 2020 option.
- Step 3- Select the result option.
- Step 4- Result login page will appear.
- Step 5- Enter all the login credentials in the required fields correctly. Click on submit button.
- Step 6- MPAT results will appear on the screen.
- Step 7- Check the result status and marks obtained.
- Step 8- Download the result for further references.
Click on the given link to access the result- Direct link will be updated here.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Particulars mentioned on Uniraj MPAT result 2020
The result sheet that will be hosted on university website will be indicating various information about the candidates and their result. Below we have shared all the necessary information that is supposed to be indicated on the result sheet-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Registration No.
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Examination Center
- Date of exam
- Marks obtained by candidate in each paper
- Total marks
- Total marks percentage
- Qualifying status
- Other information
Uniraj MPAT Cut-Off marks 2020
Result and merit list will be prepared as per the cut-off marks criteria. The minimum marks required by the candidates to qualify for admission are the cut-off marks. These marks are fixed category-wise and by the university.
The various factors on which the cut-off marks depend are as follows- Total number of candidates who have taken the test, scores secured by candidates in test, no. of seats available, difficulty level of the test, marking scheme, reservation criteria followed by the university, and also previous year cut-off marks
University publish MPAT cut-off marks after the declaration of result. As university will update the cut-off list online we will share the same here on this page.
Uniraj MPAT Merit List 2020
Uniraj MPAT 2020 merit list will be released along with the result. Only those candidates will be listed on the merit list who will qualify the exam and beat the cut-off marks fixed by the university.
Merit list will be hosted on university website on scheduled dates. It will be uploaded as a pdf file which will contain the names of the candidates who are eligible for admission and have been selected for next admission round which is basically an interview round.
Candidates should note that mere qualifying the exam and getting listed in the merit list does not confer candidate’s right for admission. Final admission will be done only when candidate satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
In case two candidates secure equal marks than the merit will be determined on the basis of following rule-
Candidates with higher marks in paper-II will considered and if tie still persists than candidate older in age will be given preference.
- Uniraj MPAT 2020 result will be out soon.
- Result will be hosted on university website on the scheduled date.
- No printed result will be delivered to any candidate.
- They have to access their result by logging in to the official website.
- MPAT 2020 result will be provisional. Candidates listed in the merit list will be provisionally selected.
- There will be no provision for revaluation, rechecking, re-totaling of marks. Hence, no request or representation regarding the same will be entertained by the university.
- It is advised to all the candidates to visit the official website on a timely basis in order to get all the latest updates.
If you have query related to Uniraj MPAT Result 2020 Merit List and cut off marks then ask us in the discussion section below and we will reply to your query as soon as possible. All the best for result.