NTA UGC NET Result 2019: UGC National Eligibility Test (NTA) Result for the exam conducted in the month of December 2019 has been declared on 31st December 2019. UGC NET Result/scorecard is hosted online on the official portal of NTA NET 2019.
Candidates who have taken the NET exam have to download it by providing valid login details. Once the UGC NET Result December 2019 will be published online, the direct link to view NET percentile and accessing result/scorecard shared below in this article will be activated.
Latest Update 31st December 2019: NTA UGC NET Result 2019 for December exam has been released now.
All candidates can check it from below link.
In this post, we have tried to share all the crucial information relevant to NTA UGC NET scorecard 2019 such as result declaration date, medium and process to download NET scorecard, revaluation, check NET percentile certificates, etc.
NTA UGC NET Result 2019
NET is a national level entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) to determine the eligibility of Indian citizens for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & for Assistant Professor both in various reputed Indian Universities and Colleges. The NET result will disclose the qualifying status of the candidates.
Candidates will not be intimated individually about the NET result. They have to get it from the official website only. In order to qualify the exam, candidates are required to obtain the minimum qualifying marks specified by the candidates for each category of the candidates.
In order to be recommended for ‘JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor’ or only for ‘Assistant Professor’, candidates must have taken both the papers and have secured minimum 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for Unreserved (general) category candidates and minimum 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all reserved category candidates (viz. SC, ST, OBC (from NCL, PwD & Transgender category).
Candidates are advised to frequently check the official website for all the important updated related to the release of UGC NET result.
NTA UGC NET 2019- An Overview
|Name of the Exam||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET), June|
|Article category||UGC NET December Result|
|Conducting Authority||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Testing Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam type||National Level entrance test|
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Certificate offered||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor|
|Date of exam||2nd to 6th December 2019|
|Declaration of UGC NET result||31st December 2019 |
Direct link provided below
|Mode of result declaration||Online|
UGC NET Answer Key 2019
NTA has recently published the final answer keys after the objection filed by the candidates. those who have not checked the final keys can get it from the link shared below-
If you have forgotten login details, you can find information from UGC NET admit card.
Information mentioned on UGC NET Result Card
NET online result sheet will be showing following particulars about the candidates and their performance in the exam-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Exam month (i.e. June 2019)
- Name of the candidate
- NET roll number
- Application number
- QR code
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- PwD status
- Subject with subject code
- No. of registered and appeared candidates in the respective subject
- Applied for
- Maximum marks in paper I and paper II
- Marks obtained in each NET paper
- NET Percentage of marks in each paper
- NET Percentile score
- Total marks
- NET Result status (qualified or not qualified for)
NET UGC Cut-Off 2019
After the release of NET result, NTA will also publish Category-wise cut-off marks for all the subjects. NET UGC cut-off marks will be fixed on the basis of total candidates appeared, normalization of marks, marking scheme, difficulty level of exam, etc.
Cut-off marks for Assistance Professor, JRF and for both Jrf & Asst. Prof. will vary. It means candidates are required to satisfy cut-off marks criteria fixed for both the certificates individually.
Previous year cut-off marks will give candidates an insight to the upcoming NET result. The cut-off marks pdf will indicate information such as names of all the subjects with respective code, category, total and cut-off for Assistant professor and cut-off along with total marks for Jrf & Assistant professor.
Cut-off marks for NET, December 2019 will be updated shortly.
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
Revaluation of National Eligibility Test Result
As UGC NET is conducted in online mode, the evaluation process is done through computer-based systems which ensures transparency and elimination error. Hence the evaluation process is error-free. However, to maintain the transparency, NTA also have a provision for display of answer keys, response sheets, and submission of challenges against the answer keys.
This leads to the elimination of biases and errors in the evaluation system. There will be no provision of revaluation, rechecking of answer scripts, and retotalling of marks, etc. This is the reason that the result published by the agency will be final and no correspondences regarding the same will be entertained under any circumstances.
Validity of UGC NET Result/ Certificates
Candidates will receive two certificates as per their applications viz. NET certificate for the award of Junior Research fellowship and certificate for lectureship (i.e. Assistant Professor).
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Talking about the validity of these certificates, JRF certificate will be valid for 3 years from the date of issue whereas for the Lectureship certificate there is no validity period.
UGC NET Result December 2019 Dates 2019
|NET Events/ Activities||Dates|
|Application process||9th September 2019|
|Date of exam||2-6th December 2019|
|Display of final answer key||December 2019 (Released)|
|Declaration of NET result||31st December 2019|
NET Normalization of Marks
NTA NET exam was conducted multiple dates and in two slots/sessions each day. The question paper in each session was different through which some candidates get benefitted and some get the disadvantage due to the variation of the level of difficulty of the questions paper.
To avoid such a situation in NET result, a procedure of normalization of marks on the basis of percentile score is used. It ensures that candidates neither benefitted nor disadvantaged with the variation in question paper difficulty level.
Normalization will be done on the basis of percentile scores of the candidates. While preparing result and determining the merit of the candidates, normalization of percentile scores of the candidates will be done. Raw marks obtained by the candidates will be converted to percentile score
The formula used for calculating percentile score is as follows-
Percentile score = 100 X No. of candidates appeared in the “session” with raw scores equal or less the candidates/total no. of candidates appeared in the “session”
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
UGC NET Certificate 2019
After the publication of result/ scorecard, University Grant Commission (UGC) will issue e-certificates to the qualifying the NET exam. candidates can get their e-certificates within one month of the declaration of result.
Qualified candidates can download NET certificates by following the steps shared below-
- They have to visit the official portal of UGC National Educational Testing Bureau i.e. https://ntanet.nic.in/
- They will see three options under the heading “Download E-certificate”.
- Click on “Click here to Download e-certificate of UGC NET form December 2019 onwards” option.
- In case candidates have to not generated their password through OTP they have to generate it first by following the given instructions.
- After generating password enter all the necessary details to download the certificate.
- Take the printout of the certificate and retain it in a safe place.
NTA UGC NET December 2019 Result- Key Points
- Result will be out by 31st December 2019.
- NET result will be updated online.
- Candidates must be ready with all the login details to open the result sheet.
- Result will not be communicated individually to any candidate.
- No hard copy of result will be dispatched to candidates through post.
- Result will be final and there will be no provision for revaluation of result.
- After the publication of result, UGC NET certificates will be issued to qualified candidates.
Before moving ahead, candidates can have a look at the highlights of NET December 2019 exam shared below-
|Total No. of candidates applied||9.42 lakhs|
|Total candidates appeared for exam||681718|
|Total examination cities||615|
|Total examination centers||237|
|No. of jammers installed in each shift||3800|
|Centers with CCTV surveillance||600|
How to download/print UGC NET December 2019 Result?
NET UGC result will be made available for students only through the online mode and therefore, they have to check it by visiting the official website of NTA. The easy steps shared below will help NET candidates to access their result with ease.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website – Candidates are required to visit the official UGC NET portal (https://ntanet.nic.in) first. If they wish they can also click on the direct link shared below. The link will be redirected to official the result login page.
- Step 2 – Open the result link – Candidates have to click on “Result” link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3 – Login page appears – On clicking the relevant option, result search page will open.
- Step 4 – Fill details – Now, candidates are required to enter their registration no., date of birth and security pin. Check the entered details once again and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 5 – Result Appears – Finally, desired result sheet will appear. Check all the information mentioned in it carefully.
- Step 6 – Save and Print – At last, candidates can download and take the printout of the result sheet by clicking on “Print” button given on the top right side of the result sheet. Keep the result safe for future references.
It has been released on 31st December 2019 as per the official schedule.
www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in is the official website where result has been released.
There is no exact time of result announcement.
National Testing Agency,
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Helpline- 7703859909, 8076535482
Hope you have understood everything related to UGC NET 2019, if you have question or facing any problem related to downloading of UGC NET Scorecard/Result file, then you can comment below. Our helpful team will assist you with it. All the best of UGC NET result!