TSPSC Group 4 exam is conducted by the official on 1st July 2023. Now soon authority will announce its result soon. Applicants who appeared for the examination may check their respective Group 4 TSPSC Result online at tspsc.gov.in. Before the result announcement, the authority will release its answer key and OMR Sheet which can be checked with the help of login details. To know more about TSPSC Group 4 Result read the article written below.
TSPSC Group 4 Results 2023
If you appeared for the exam, then you may be looking for TSPSC Group 4 Results 2023 then, you are in the right place. Here we are going to tell all the important information about TSPSC Group 4 recruitment.
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Group IV (19/2022)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam followed by a personal interview|
|Date Of Examination||1st July 2023|
Telangana Group 4 Services Answer Key 2023
The answer key for the exam was released on the official website tspsc.gov.in. The candidates have been eagerly waiting for the results. Yes, we know that it becomes hard to wait for results but you will be notified with it soon. Just keep checking the official website on a regular basis.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
How to check the TSPSC Results Group 4 2023?
- The first and foremost step is that you must keep visiting the official website.
- As soon as you type in the URL for the official website, you land on the home screen of the website.
- There, you can just see the Junior Assistant role column on the side of the page.
- Next, you need to do is find out TSPSC Group IV results
- After that, click on the Telangana PSC JA results in a link that appears on the screen
- Enter the essential details Roll number/Hall ticket number and Password/Date of Birth
- After that click on the submit button
- Download TSPSC Scorecard 2023.
- Take a copy of your result and you are good to go for the next round.
TSPSC Group 4 Cut-off Marks
Depending upon different categories, we have an expected number of seats allocated to the respective categories. To make it more clear and visible we have a diagrammatic representation of this.
|Category||Number of expected seats|
It is very essential for the candidates to at least first clear the minimum cut-off to get eligible for the next set of rounds. The cut-off is the bare minimum, clearing the cut-off does not mean the jobs in hand as it also depends upon the number of seats as well as the ranking according to the marks of the candidates. The Qualifying marks for TSPSC Group IV Examination are 35% for General, 30% for OBC, 30% for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
TSPSC Group 4 merit list 2023 (Selection list)
A candidate who will be selected for the next round will have their name on the merit list.
TSPSC Group IV selection list consists of name of candidate who will be eligible to apply for next process.
If you have any questions then you can ask us in the comment box below. Our response team will look for the solution and reply ASAP regarding TSPSC Group 4 Results 2023.
All the best for the result!