TS Model School Entrance Result 2020: Telangana model schools department is going to announce the result of the Entrance Examination for class VI to X, which to be held in the month of April 2020. All students who had appeared successfully in the TS model school Entrance examination can check their TS Model School results on the official website of the school or from the link given on this page.
Every student of Telangana desperately waiting for this examination every year because on granting admission to the particular class they will get a quality education from the qualified teachers free of cost.
Below in this article, we have shared some information related to the Entrance Examination so it is advisable for all students who have appeared in the entrance examination must go through this article at least once.
- 1 TS Model School Entrance Examination 2020: List of details
- 2 TS Model School Selection procedure
- 3 How to download TS Model Result 2020
- 4 TS Model School Age criteria
- 5 About TS Model School
TS Model School Entrance Examination 2020: List of details
|Name of the School||Telangana Model School (TSMS)|
|Name of the examination||Entrance examination|
|Class||6th to 10th|
|Month of examination||April 2020|
|Date of result||May 2020|
|Communication of results with marks model school wise||The third week of May 2020|
|Finalization of selection list and approval||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Date of displaying selection list at school||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Commencement of classes||As scheduled to the academic calendar|
TS Model School Entrance result 2020
As we know that all students who had appeared in the Entrance Examination are curiously waiting for their Entrance examination result for the session 2020-2021. All candidates must secure enough marks in the entrance examination so that they will be shortlisted in the merit list of qualifying students. Once the result of the entrance examination of each class will be published by the school we will notify the same on this page.
Also Read About: KV Admission class 1
TS Model School Selection procedure
- Once the examination is concluded after that department will prepare a merit list of the qualifying candidates and this merit list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- And according to the list candidates will be selected for the Mandal they have applied for
- For selection, there is also a criterion of reservation for the candidates who belong to the reserved category
And the rules of reservation are:
- For SC and STs Category candidates 15% and 6% of seats will be reserved for them respectively.
- There will be a reservation of 29% of the seats in each class for the candidates who belongs to a backward class (BCs) and this 29 % will be allocated among the five groups of BCs which we have given below:
- Group A: 7%
- Group B: 10%
- Group C: 1%
- Group D: 7%
- Group E: 4%
- There will be a reservation of 3% for the candidates who are Physically Challenged
- There will be a reservation of 33.33% of seats for the girls who belong to any category
- But if seats reserved for any category is not fill up then it will be filled up by the candidates suitable for the seats
- 50% of the seats are for open category students.
- Each class will have two sections and each having a capacity of intake 50 each.
TS Model School Criteria for local status
There are few criteria through which the department will decide the local status of the candidates who have applied for the admission into the class VI and for vacant seats in the classes VII to X, and the criteria are: –
- Students of erstwhile Mandals by virtue of domicile where the model is located (OR)
- If any of the students who have studied their previous two classes in the government recognized school in the Mandals where the school is located will be considered eligible for the admission.
- For example, if any of the students who wanted to take admission in class VI then he/ she must have studied class IV and V in the Mandals where he/ she is seeking admission
- But in case if the seats are still vacant then the candidates who are non-local will be preferred for the admission
TS Model School Class Strength
- Under this, all model schools have sanctioned the strength of 100 students which consists of two sections means 50 students in each section but the class will be considered as one unit.
- Students will be admitted in class VI through the Admission Test and lateral entry in classes VII to X will be done as per the availability of seats in the classes.
How to download TS Model Result 2020
All candidates who had appeared in the Entrance examination must follow the steps given below to obtain their result:
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website of the School
- Now on the home page, you will find a link related to the result of the entrance examination
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Now enter the reference number or roll number allotted in the hall ticket
- Press submit and result will be available to your screen
- Check all the details and download it for future reference
Click here to download TSMS Entrance examination result – Direct link will be uploaded here
TS Model School Age criteria
To get admission in the model school all candidates must fulfill the age criteria and it will be different for each class as mentioned below:
- VI Class: Must have attained the age of 10 years (as on the 31st of august of the academic year 2020-2021)
- VII class: Must have attained the age of 11 years (as on the 31st of august of the academic year 2020-2021)
- VIII class: Must have attained the age of 12 years (as on the 31st of august of the academic year 2020-2021)
- IX class: Must have attained the age of 13 years (as on the 31st of august of the academic year 2020-2021)
- Xth class: Must have attained the age of 14 years (as on the 31st of august of the academic year 2020-2021)
About TS Model School
The model schools are established in 194 educationally backward Mandals in the state of Telangana. The main motto behind this is to cater to the needs of the students who belong to educational backward mandals by providing free education from the highly qualified teacher in English medium from class VI to Xth.
TS Model School Salient Features
- Students do not need to pay any fee it is free of cost
- The medium of instruction is in English only
- All students will get free textbooks
- There will be a facility of mid-day meal for all students from class VI to Xth
- All students will get free uniform from the school department (for class VI to VIII)
- There will be a facility of accommodation for girls up to the strength of 100 students
- In each school, there will be a facility of science and computer laboratories and library also
- There will be a facility of digital classes in the school
- There will be a facility of free coaching for IIT/JEE/NEET/EAMCET/CA/TPT/CS competitive examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
TSMS entrance result will be declared in the month of May 2020
As of now there are 194 model schools
You can check the TSMS Entrance Examination result on the official website
The main features of TSMS are:
No fee will be paid by the students
School uniform and textbooks will be available free of cost
Teachers are highly qualified
Free coaching for IIT/JEE/NEET/EAMCET/CA/TPT/CS competitive examinations.
The facility of mid-day meal
Accommodation for girls students up to 100