TS LAWCET Result and Rank Card is out today at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Students participating in the entrance test may check their respective TS LAWCET Rank Card online. As the result link is live, it can be checked by submitting their login details like registration number and password.
Earlier, on behalf of TSCHE, Osmania University conducted its TS LAWCET 2023 entrance test on 25th May 2023 for 3 and 5-year programmes. Since the examination is over the applicants are now waiting for the LAWCET result which will be announced today i.e. on 15th June and its link will be live after 4 PM @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS LAWCET 2023 Result/ Rank Card
University will not be going to send hard copy of the TS LAWCET result or rank card which means, you have to download it from their official website whose link is given below. Whereas, those who are not happy with their result need to know that the University took the utmost care to avoid any kind of errors while checking tabulation, scrutiny, and also during the preparation of ranking. Due to this revaluation or rechecking provisions will not be allowed nor its required will be considered.
Note: The validity of TS LAWCET Rank Card is valid for one year only
Qualifying marks for TS LAWCET 2023
Applicants who appeared in the examination have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in the entrance test which means you have to secure 42 marks from a total of 120 marks. But if you hail from a Scheduled caste or scheduled tribe then no minimum marks are required to qualify.
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2023
|Check||TS LAWCET Response Sheet|
|Check||TS LAWCET Answer Key Objection Form|
|Check||TS LAWCET Master Question Paper|
TS LAWCET Result 2023: Key dates
|Exam date for 3 year degree course and 5 year Integrated law course||25th May 2023|
|Answer key (preliminary)||29th May 2023|
|Last date to submit an objection||31st May 2023|
|Result date||15 June 2023|
Steps to download TS LAWCET Result & Rank Card 2023
Below we have given a few steps through which on following you can easily download your TS LAWCET result:
- First, visit the official website
- Now on the home page of the website, you have to look after TS LAWCET result link
- After hitting the same a login portal will open…
- Where you have to submit your login credentials carefully and submit it.
- After this, your TS LAWCET 2023 result will be available to you.
- Carefully check the details available in it and take a printout of it for future reference
Details available in TS LAWCET Result 2023
There are a few details which you will find in your result which we have mentioned below and you need to check all of them carefully.
- Applicant’s name
- Hall ticket/ Roll number
- Marks obtained
- Rank secured
- Result status
TS LAWCET 2023 Cut Off
|Category||Cut off %|
|Other Categories||35% (42 marks)|
|SC/ST||No minimum marks required|
TS LAWCET Rank Card 2023
Its Rank Card will be available after the declaration of the result. Rank card for TS LAWCET will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in their entrance test but in case more than one candidate secured the same marks then tie braking policy will come into play to award ranking. Check tie-breaking policy is given below.
Applicants can download their rank card by submitting hall ticket number and DOB and once it was available we will provide the link for the same here.
In case any students face any difficulty while downloading the same then they can contact the authority on the number which was given below on this page.
TS LAWCET Tie-Breaking Policy
As we said rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination, but in case if more than one candidate secured similar marks then rank will be awarded by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, marks secured in Part C will be considered which will be followed by
- Marks obtained in Part B but if still, the tie persists then
- Both the candidates will be bracketed together and at the time admission age of the candidates will be considered.
TS LAWCET Result 2023: Key points
- Result of TS LAWCET for 3/5 year programme will be announced soon.
- After the declaration of result rank card will be issued to candidates which can be downloaded from the university’s official website
- The rank card will be valid for one year only.
- To qualify the examination every candidate (except SC/ST) has to secure 35% marks.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded whereas there is no such provision of negative marking in the examination
- Result released by the authority will be final and the plea for revaluation or rechecking will not be accepted at all.
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule
After the declaration of result, OU will release the counselling schedule for candidates who have qualified TS LAWCET examination successfully. The counselling process will be done online mode and applicants have to register in the portal by submitting their details, in this applicants have to offer their choice filling according to their preference.
List of Institutes Participating in TS LAWCET
Below we have given the list of the institute which are participating in TS LAWCET examination and students who will successfully qualify will be able to get admission to the college they preferred.
- Osmania University
- OU PG College of Law
- Kakatiya University of Law
- IFHE Law University
- KV Ranga reddy law college
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College
- Adarsha Law College
- Padala Rama Reddy law college
- Sultan-Ul-Uloom Law College
- Pendekanti law college
TS LAWCET helpline number
If any students have any query or facing any issue then they may contact the authority on the number given below:
University will declare its TS LAWCET result on 15th June 2023.
It will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.
Except for SC/ST category candidates the minimum marks required is 35% of the total marks.
On the result announcement day, the authority will upload the applicant’s rank card.