TS LAWCET Result 2020: On behalf of TSCHE Osmania University has released TS LAWCET 2020 result on its official website. Besides the official website applicants who have participated in the examination may also check their result from link shared on this page only after its availability. TS LAWCET result can be downloaded by submitting hall ticket number and applicants DOB. Those who will qualify the examination successfully will have to appear for counselling whose schedule will be released by the university. For more information like result link, rank card details and others then go through this article.
Latest Update: TS LAWCET result is now available to download from link given below.
Update: Earlier, due to heavy rainfall and powercut results declaration has been postponed which was to be announced on 16th Oct 2020.
TS LAWCET 2020 result and rank card
Osmania University has conducted the TS LAWCET entrance examination successfully for admission into 3/5 year courses on 9th October and answer key for the same was already released by the university and also objection from the candidates was received successfully and now the university releases its result on 6th Nov 2020. University will not be going to send any hard copy of result or rank card so you have to download it from their official website.
Evaluation process: University will take care of evaluation process very carefully to avoid any kind of errors while checking tabulation, scrutiny, and also during the preparation of ranking, and because of this university has not provided any provision for revaluation or rechecking for students.
Note: Rank card which will be issued to candidates is valid for one year only
Qualifying marks for TS LAWCET 2020
Applicants who appeared in the examination have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in the entrance test it means you have to secure 42 marks from a total of 120 marks.
But if you hail from a Scheduled caste or scheduled tribe then no minimum marks are required to qualify.
TS LAWCET Cut off
|Category||Cut off %|
|Other categories||35% (42 marks)|
|SC/ST||No minimum marks required|
TS LAWCET result 2020: Key dates
|Exam date for 3 year degree course and 5 year Integrated law course||9th October 2020|
|Answer key (preliminary)||10th October 2020|
Steps to download TS LAWCET result 2020
Below we have given a few steps which on following you can easily download your TS LAWCET result:
- First, visit the official website
- Now on the home page of the website, you have to look after TS LAWCET result link
- After hitting the same a login portal will open…
- Where you have to submit your login credentials carefully and submit it.
- After this, your TS LAWCET 2020 result will be available to you.
- Carefully check details available in it and take a print out of it for future reference
<<<<Download TS LAWCET result>>>>
Details available in TS LAWCET result 2020
There are a few details which you will find in your result which we have mentioned below and you need to check all of them carefully.
- Applicant’s name
- Hall ticket/ Roll number
- Marks obtained
- Rank secured
- Result status
TS LAWCET Rank card 2020
TS LAWCET Rank Card will be available after the declaration of result. Rank card for TS LAWCET will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in their entrance test but in case more than one candidate secured the same marks then tie braking policy will come into play to award ranking. Check tie-breaking policy is given below.
Applicants can download their rank card by submitting hall ticket number and DOB and once it was available we will provide the link for the same here.
In case any students face any difficulty while downloading the same then they can contact the authority on the number which was given below on this page.
TS LAWCET Tie-Breaking Policy
As we said rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination, but in case if more than one candidate secured similar marks then rank will be awarded by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, marks secured in Part C will be considered which will be followed by
- Marks obtained in Part B but if still, the tie persists then
- Both the candidates will be bracketed together and at the time admission age of the candidates will be considered.
TS LAWCET Result 2020: Key points
- Result of TS LAWCET for 3/5 year programme was declared on 6th Nov 2020.
- After the declaration of result rank card will be issued to candidates which can be downloaded from the university official website
- The rank card will be valid for one year only.
- To qualify the examination every candidate (except SC/ST) have to secure 35% marks.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded whereas there is no such provision of negative marking in the examination
- Result released by the authority will be final and plea for revaluation or rechecking will not be accepted at all.
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule
After the declaration of result, OU will release the counselling schedule for candidates who have been qualified TS LAWCET examination successfully. Counselling process will be done through online mode and applicants have to register in the portal by submitting their details, in this applicants have to submit their choice filling according to their preference.
List of Institute Participating in TS LAWCET
Below we have given the list of the institute which are participating in TS LAWCET examination and students who will successfully qualify will be able to get admission in the college they preferred.
- Osmania University
- OU PG College of law
- Kakatiya University of law
- IFHE Law University
- KV Ranga reddy law college
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College
- Adarsha Law College
- Padala Rama Reddy law college
- Sultan-Ul-Uloom Law College
- Pendekanti law college
TS LAWCET helpline number
If any students have any query or facing any issue then they may contact the authority on the number given below:
It was scheduled to be release on 16th October 2020 but now it will be made available on 6th Nov 2020 at 3:00 PM
From the date of issuance it will be valid for one year only.
Except SC/ST category candidates the minimum marks required is 35% of the total marks.
TS LAWCET rank card is now available to download.