TS ICET Result 2019 Rank Card: The result for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) 2019 is scheduled to be out on 14th June 2019 at 3:30 PM. Candidates who have taken the exam can download the Telangana ICET result and rank card from the official website. The Telangana ICET exam was conducted by Kakatiya University on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad to offer admission to the eligible candidates to MBA/MCA programs in all the universities of the state.
No hard copy of the TS ICET result and TS ICET rank card will be sent to any candidate via post. They can get it only through the online mode. After result announcement, qualified candidates have to complete further admission procedure.
To make the access of Telangana ICET Rank Card/result easy for the candidates, we have also shared the direct link for result on this page. To know more about the result scroll down and read the article.
TS ICET Result 2019
TSICET exam was conducted in online mode (Computer-Based Test-CBT). There were three sections in the question paper and the medium of paper was English. To pass the exam, candidates should obtain the minimum marks fixed by the university to pass the exam. The qualifying marks percentage for the candidates is 25% (i.e. out of total 200 marks candidates should obtain 50 marks). However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST), there is no minimum qualifying marks percentage.
TS ICET Result 2019- A Brief detail
|Name of Exam||Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) 2019|
|Article category||Result/ Rank card|
|Conducting authority||Kakatiya University|
|Proceeded by||Telangana State Council for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Course||MBA and MCA|
|Display of Result||14th June 2019 at 3:30 PM|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
Latest Update 14th June 2019: Telangana TS ICET Result 2019 will be declared today at 3:30 PM. Candidates are advised to visit this page again at 3:30 PM to check the result link.
TS ICET Result Important Dates 2019
|Online application starts||3rd March 2019|
|Last date of submitting online application||May 2019|
|Commencement of entrance exam||23rd and 24th May 2019|
|Release of result||13th June 2019|
How to check TS ICET Result 2019?
Candidates can follow the given steps to get their results downloaded-
- Step I- Visit the official portal of TSICET https://icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step II- Click on result link.
- Step III- Result login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the registration no. and password. Hit the search button.
- Step V- TSICET 2019 result will display on device screen.
- Step VI- Check the result status and other information
- Step VI- Lastly, download and print the result.
- Step VII- Keep the result safe for future correspondence.
Click here to check the result- result link to be provided here
Details on TS ICET Result 2019
TSICET 2019 result is supposed to indicate following information–
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- TSICET 2019 roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the program
- Marks obtained in each section
- Total marks obtained
- Total/ Maximum marks
- Total Marks percentage
- Remark (if any)
- Qualifying status
- Other related information
TS ICET Rank Card 2019
Along with the result candidates will also be able to see their rank card. TSICET Rank card will simply indicate the rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. Candidates will be given state-wide ranks. These Telangana ICET ranks will be given according to the merit of the candidates in online test.
The rank secured by candidates in TSICET 2019 will be valid for admission into MBA/MCA program (part time/ full time/ evening/ Distance Mode) of all the universities in Telangana State or the current academic session (i.e. 2019-2020) only.
Rank card will also be uploaded online for candidates. To check the state-wide ranks and to download the TS ICET rank card, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Open the official website
- Click on rank card option link given on the home screen.
- Enter the registration no and password.
- Rank card will be seen on the screen.
- After checking the rank take the printout of the same and retain it for references in future.
The university in which candidates are going to get admission after the announcement of TSICET are-
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Palamur University (PU)
TSICET Merit 2019
On the basis of marks obtained in the TSICET 2019 merit list will be prepared. However, university may not release the merit list separately. On the basis of TSICET merit, ranks will be allotted to the candidates.
These ranks will help in deciding the eligibility of candidates for admission to various universities of the state.
Telangana ICET Tie-Breaking Criteria
While preparing TS ICET merit of the candidates if two candidates obtain equal marks than a tie-breaking criteria will be followed. The criteria that will be followed to resolve the tie is under-
- Considering the marks obtained in Section A.
- If tie still persists then marked obtained by the student in section B will be taken into consideration.
- If tie still persists then the tie will be resolved by considering the age of the candidates. Candidates older in age will be given priority.
Telangana ICET Normalization of Marks
As TSICET exam was conducted in multiple shifts the result will be prepared through the normalization of marks process. It is followed to ensure that candidates are not benefited or disadvantaged in the exam due to the difference in the difficulty level of paper in multiple sessions.
The formula used for normalization of marks is given below-
- GSAD- Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of all the candidates across all sessions of the subject put together
- GTA- Average mark of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions of the subject put together.
- STA- Average mark of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
- SASD- Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
TS ICET Result 2019- Some important points
- TSICET result for the academic session will be out on 13th June 2019.
- Result will be declared along with the rank list on the official website.
- No printed result will be issued to any candidates.
- Rank card will also be separately and will be valid for the academic session 2019-2020 only.
- The answer scripts of the candidates will be preserved for the period of six months from the date of declaration of result.
- Result will be prepared on the basis of normalization of marks.
If you have any question related to Telangana ICET result 2019, rank card and merit list then comment below and we will respond to you in quickly.