TPSC Personal Assistant Result 2019: TPSC Personal Assistant main examination was conducted on 27th and 28th August 2019. The TPSC Personal Assistant result for the same has been released on 21st Nov 2019. Personal Assistant (PA) Grade II result is going to host on the official portal of Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), the authority responsible for conducting this recruitment drive.
TPSC PA Grade 2 Result 2019
As soon as PA Grade 2 result is available on TPSC website, result link is also shared on this page for the assistance of our readers. They can visit this page and get their results by clicking the respective link. The commission will not issue any hard copy of TPSC Personal Assistant result or marks memo to candidates.
To get all the necessary details on TPSC PA Grade-II result, candidates can read the given article. Here, they will get details on result dates, online process to download, merit list, cut-off marks, answer keys, result particulars, etc.
TPSC PA Grade II Recruitment 2019
|Name of the exam||TPSC PA Exam|
|Article category||Result/ Merit list|
|Conducting authority||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post||Personal Assistant (PA) Grade II|
|No. of vacancy||177|
|Main Exam date||27th and 28th August 2019|
|Date of result||Available Now|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
Pay Scale- Rs.5700-24000/- PB-2 GP Rs.2800/- per month
TPSC Result- Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||2nd September 2018|
|Last date for online registration||1st October 2018|
|Date of exam||27th and 28th August 2019|
|Publication of result||21st Nov 2019|
How to access the TSPC PA Result?
As it is clear that result of TPSC PA will be hosted online, candidates waiting for the same have to download it from the official website. In this section we have shared the step-by-step process to download the result, examinees can follow the same-
- Step 1- Start by opening the official website of TPSC, Tripura i.e. http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Step 2- Homepage of portal will appear.
- Step 3- On the homepage, click on “Written examination/Screening Tests” link given under the heading “Examination results”.
- Step 4- Select Personal Assistant main examination result link.
- Step 5- Result login page will appear.
- Step 6- Enter valid login details in respective fields and click on submit button.
- Step 7- Finally desired result will appear.
- Step 8- Check the result details.
- Step 9- Lastly save and take a printout of the result for references in future.
Click here to check TBSC Personal Assistant Result 2019- Link Expired
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Information mentioned on the TPSC PA result
TPSC PA result sheet will be indicating following information about candidates who have taken the exam and about their result-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Name of post
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks object in each paper/Part
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Total marks percentage
- Qualifying status
- Important instructions
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate is required to score in order to get selected. Cut-off marks for PA main examination will be decided by the commission. Cut-off marks are fixed category-wise on the basis of various factors such as total number of candidates appeared for the test, number of vacancies available, difficulty level of exam, marking scheme, reservation rule, previous year cut-off trends etc.
TPSC PA cut-off marks details will be updated soon here.
TPSC PA Result Revaluation/ Scrutiny
The assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts is done with utmost care by the Commission. Therefore, the evaluation shall be final and will not be open to scrutiny/revaluation by any external authority.
The decision of commission on result will be final and no correspondence and any request for revaluation or scrutiny of answer sheets will be accepted.
TPSC PA Grade 2 Final Selection
Once the result for Main examinations will release, commission will also publish the merit list for final selection of the candidates. Final merit list for selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Main exams, Type Writing & Shorthand Writing and Transcription Test. Each test will be given weightage fixed as per the discretion of commission.
The merit list of finally selected candidates will also be uploaded on TPSC portal. These candidates will be issued an appointment letter.
TPSC PA Exam Pattern
The examination scheme for TPSC PA main exam is shared below-
- Mode of exam- Offline
- Type of questions- Both Objective and Descriptive type
- Total no. of papers- Three
- Medium of paper- Bengali and English
- Total marks- 250
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Duration of exam|
|Paper I||English||100||3 hours|
|Paper II||Bengali or Alternative English||50||1.5 hours|
|Paper III||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100||3 hours|
TBSC PA Grade-II Answer Keys
Before the release of TBSC PA result, Commission will publish official answer keys to the questions asked in the main examination. Answer Keys will be made available on the official website of the commission. With the help of answer keys, candidates can also calculate their marks and can get a rough idea about their result. Candidates can also get a chance to submit objection against the answer keys in case of any doubt regarding the same.
Objections will be accepted only in online mode. Candidates have to submit representation within the scheduled dates as after the last date no request will be considered. The concerned committee will analyze objections raised and will publish the final answer keys. After the publication of final answer keys, no further representation regarding the same will be accepted. Few days after the release of answer keys exam result will also be announced.
Key Points Related to TPSC PA Result 2019
- TPSC PA main exam result has been released on 21st Nov 2019.
- The result and merit list is communicated to candidates only through the official website.
- No physical result will be delivered.
- Candidates have to download their result by logging with the valid credentials.
- On the basis of main exam result, type writing & shorthand writing and transcription test final merit list will be prepared and hosted online.
- On final selection, candidates will be issued appointment letters.
- Till the release of result, we advise candidates to regularly visit TPSC website for all the updates.