TNPSC CSSSE Result 2023: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission soon announced the result of the applicants who appeared for the examination on a notified date. The result will be uploaded on the official portal whose direct link will be shared in this article. Those who will be shortlisted will be called for Document verification. To know about the TN PSC CSSSE result release date, cut-off marks, merit list, and more details, read the article given below.
Update: TNPSC CSSSE Answer Key is now available.
TNPSC CSSSE Result 2023
The offline written examination or CSSSE for the recruitment of the posts was conducted on 29th Jan 2023. The exam was held in an offline mode and consisted of Objective type questions. The response sheet was of the Optical Mark Reader type. The candidates who wished to get posted as Computer cum Vaccine Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, and Statistical Assistant in various Tamil Nadu Government departments attempted the exam.
The maximum number of marks a candidate can score is 500, combined in both Papers I and Paper II. Since the exam was of objective type, the applicants expect the result soon after the release of tentative, final answer keys and finalisation of cut-off marks.
TNPSC CSSSE Result 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||CSSSE or Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination|
|Authority||TNPSC or Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Computer cum Vaccine Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, and Statistical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||217|
|Departments||Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department, Family Welfare Department, and Food Safety and Drug Administration Department|
|Date of Release of Notification||15 September 2022|
|Date of Examination||29th Jan 2023|
|Examination Mode||Offline OMR based Exam|
|Papers||2: Subject Paper and General Studies|
|Result Release Mode||Online|
|Date of Release of Result||–|
TNPSC CSSSE 2023 Answer Keys
The authorities release the tentative answer keys. The initial answer key will be subjective to objections and published on the portal on 6th Feb 2023. By checking the answer keys, the candidates estimate their scores and evaluate whether they have passed the examination or not. The candidates who have attempted the examination must check the answer keys online by following these simple steps:
- Open the official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the main page, open the dropdown list of Recruitment and tap on Question Papers.
- A new list will open up. Tap on Objective Type (Answer Keys).
- The list of latest released answer keys will be visible on the screen.
- Finally, open the answer key for CSSSE or Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination 2023 in the Tentative column.
- The subjects will open up. Select the respective subject and tap on its name.
- The pdf of the answer key will open up through the link attested to the heading.
- Save the answer key offline by tapping on the Download icon or Print by tapping on the respective icon.
Objection to the Tentative Answer Keys
The candidates can object to any answer released in the Tentative Answer Keys. The TNPSC will only accept complaints through the Objection window. The objections must be submitted within 7 days of the release of tentative answer keys. The candidates must follow the given steps in order to raise objections: –
- In the Tentative Answer Key section, click on the answer key link.
- The list of subjects or papers will open up.
- Tap on Click Here in the column of Key Challenge for the subject of your choice.
- The objection form will open up.
- Enter the Registration Number, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Subject.
- Select the Question Number.
- Press Submit.
- Finally, enter the correct answer and attest any required documents.
- In case there is a certain applicable fee, refundable or non-refundable, pay it through online mode.
- Press Submit.
TNPSC CSSSE Final Answer Keys
The authorities will release the final answer keys after they have analyzed the correct answers. The final answer key will be the one that will be referred to while marking the response sheet. hence, it is important to send objections. However, there is absolutely no guarantee that the sent answers will be accepted. The candidates shall download the Final Answer Key in the same way as the tentative one. the only difference is that they will have to download it from the Final Answer Key column on the Answer Key page.
TNPSC CSSSE Exam Qualifying Marks
The TNPSC has prenotified regarding the minimum marks the candidates need to score in order to pass the examination that was conducted. The qualifying marks will be measured from the combined score of Paper I and II and the candidates shall check their marks on the basis of the category they belong to:
- For SCs, STs, BCs, MBCs (V), MBC and DNCs, MBCs and BCMs: 150/500
- For other categories: 200/500
TNPSC CSSSE Cut Off Marks
There has been no information regarding the release of cut-off marks. The authorities shall shortlist the candidates who passed the examination in a merit list on the basis of the vacant posts. Hence cut-off marks shall be needed. These marks depend upon the scores of all candidates and the difficulty level of the examination. The candidates who will score more than the finalised cut-off will get selected for the merit list.
How to download TNPSC CSSSE Result/ Merit List 2023?
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the Merit List online. The candidates can download the list by following the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at ww.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, tap on Recruitment.
- In the list, click on Results and further choose Latest Results.
- Now, the list of all the recently released results will be available online.
- In the section of Written Examination, scroll to reach the examination of CSSSE.
- Tap on List to open the link attested to it.
- The pdf file will open up in a new tab.
- Download the list and search for the roll number tp check the result.
- The list can also be printed by tapping Print.
|Official Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|Official CSSSE Notification||Click Here|
|Answer Keys Link||Click Here|
|Result Link||Click Here|