Tezpur University Results 2019-2020 Spring 2020 Provisional and withheld Result is now available on the official website link given below.
The result for TU semester result is declared through the online mode in the month of July. The university results and entrance exam results are published only on the official website of the university. Students can directly check the Tezpur University Results from the official university portal on the specified dates. TU announces the result for Spring semester end-term examinations in the last week of June and the Autumn semester result in the last week of December.
Note: University has declared its spring 2020 withheld clearance list 1 result whose link is given below.
Tezpur University Results 2020
All the information regarding the university exam, Tezpur University results, and related issues are published in advance for the students on the university portal. It is the responsibility of the students to stay in touch with the website to get the accurate information about the result. The Tezpur University results is declared in the form of PDF that includes the list of the students with their roll numbers, name of the program, semester, year, department, SGPA, CGPA. Students can collect their original mark-sheets form university departments after the declaration of the result. University updates the information regarding the distribution of the mark-sheets on its online portal.
In this article, readers are going to get detailed information about the Tezpur University results with a brief information about university profile and semester exams.
An Overview of Tezpur University
|Article category||University UG/PG Semester results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Assam|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG, PG, Integrated and Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Central University|
|Campus Area||600 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Official University Website||www.tezu.ernet.in|
How to check Tezpur University Results?
To check the Tezpur University result through the online mode, students can follow the procedure shared below-
- Step 1- Visit www.tezu.ernet.in first.
- Step 2- Click on the “Academic” tab on the homepage and select “Results” option.
- Step 3- Click on End term examination.
- Step 4- Select the relevant result option among the various options.
- Step 5- The result PDF sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step 6- Find the name and check the result.
- Step 7- The PDF can be downloaded for future references.
Tezpur University Admission Procedure
- Admissions in Tezpur University for all the courses except B.Tech are done on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- The admission into B.Tech program is made through the all India Ranking of JEE Mains exams.
- The admissions into Ph.D. programs are made on the basis of application and personal interviews.
- Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) is the entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission of students in various Undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This entrance exam is conducted in the month of June on yearly basis.
- Candidates aspiring to get admissions in the university have to fill an online application form which is made available at the university website.
- The online application forms are released in the month of February every year.
- Admissions in the university are also open to NRI/Foreign students along with national students.
Tezpur University Semester Exams
Tezpur University follows a semester system for all the programs. The university academic year is divided into Spring Semester and the Autumn Semester. The Spring semester begins in January and ends in June and the Autumn semester starts in the month of July and ends in December.
At the end of each semester, university conducts an end-term exam and declares the result. The complete information about Tezpur University exams and result is provided below-
- TU conducted three mid-term exams and an end term exam each semester.
- For the Spring semester, the first Test is conducted in February, second in March and third in April followed by the end term examination in the month of May.
- For the Autumn semester, the first test is organized in the month of September, second in October, third in November and finally the end term exam in December.
- Students are required to carry valid hall-ticket to the exam hall on the exam day as university authority do not allow any student to write the exam without a valid admit card.
Tezpur University Schools and Departments
Here we have shared the list of Schools in Tezpur University along with all the departments-
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
School of Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Comm. Engineering
- Department of Food Engineering and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Cultural Studies
- English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Mass Comm. and Journalism
- Department of Hindi
- Social Work
- Department of Education
School of Management Sciences
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Commerce
- Centre for Disaster Management
School of Science
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Department of Physics
Tezpur University Centres and Cells
- Centre for Assamese Studies (CAS)
- Centre for Endangered Languages (CFEL)
- Centre for Inclusive Development (CID)
- Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship(CIIE)
- Teaching and Learning Centre (TLC)
- Centre for Women Studies (CWS)
- Research & Development (R & D) Cell
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell
- DBT Nodal Centre
- ONGC Centre for Petroleum Biotechnology (CPBT)
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
- Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility (BIF)
- Institutional Biotech Hub
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University is a Central University situated in the North Eastern State of Assam. It was established in the year 1994 by an act of Parliament of India.
University has 4 schools of study and 23 academic departments along with 13 centers and cells that offers various diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in the field of Humanities, Science, Engineering, Commerce, Social Science and various other.
Globally the Times Higher Education World University Rankings has ranked the university in the band of 601-800 in world and 100 in Asia in the year 2018. QS World University Rankings has also ranked it 247 in the world for the year 2018. University is also ranked 46 overall and 29 among universities by NIRF for the year 2018.
You can also ask us the question below in comment form and we will respond to you ASAP.