Telangana University Degree Results 2019: Examinees will have to use login credentials to check their subject-wise result. Telangana University Degree result for Nov/Dec 2018 exams is expected to released in the month of March 2019. University will not send any hard copy of the result personally to any students. TU BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA Results 2019 will be uploaded only on university website on notified dates.
Latest: TU Degree result for various course released on 20 March 2019.
Check Link Below
Table of Contents
Telangana University Degree Results 2019
University will notify its students about the release of result through its online portal. Therefore, all the students who are looking for result are advised to check the university exam result portal on a regular basis.
|Exam||Telangana University Sem exam|
|Exam date||Nov/Dec 2018|
|Programs||UG degree programs (BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA)|
|Semester||1st, 3rd, 5th|
|Result date||Released on 20 March 2019 – Check link below|
|Location||Nizamabad, Telangana State|
|Official result portal||http://tuadmissions.org|
TU result for UG semester exam result will be out soon in coming days. Telangana University has conducted examination for odd semesters (1st, 3rd, 5th sem) for BA, B.Com., B.Sc. and BBA in the month of November/ December 2018. The result for these programs and semester is expected to be released by the end of March. TU is a public university in Telangana State which was established in the year 2006.
|UG-CBCS- B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BBA/BA (L) I Semester (Regular/Backlog/Improvement)||Check Here|
|UG-CBCS- B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BBA/BA (L) III Semester (Regular/Backlog/Improvement)||Check Here|
|V Semester (Regular) Theory Examinations Dec/Jan – 2018-19||Check Here|
How to check TU Degree Results 2019?
University is going to publish the result on its official website. Students who have appeared in the UG degree odd semester exams will be able to access their result in a couple of days.
As online mode is the only mode of publication of result, students can get it only from the official website. However, they can also click on the direct link given in page to check their result.
The step by step procedure to download the result is shared below for the convenience of the university students. They can follow the steps given-
- Go to the official examination portal of Telangana University (http://tuadmissions.org).
- Click on the UG I, III and V semester result link given under the Results section on the homepage of the exam portal.
- Select the semester.
- Enter the valid hall ticket number and click on submit button.
- Result/ scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result card for further references in future.
Telangana University Degree Result sheet information
Telangana University UG/PG result is published as the scorecard of the students enrolled in a particular program. The online result sheet is supposed to indicate the marks and result status of the students.
TU degree program result sheet will show following information-
- Name of the student
- Enrolment/ registration no.
- Hall ticket no.
- Name of the program
- Semester and year
- Date of birth
- Subject-wise marks of the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment/ practical marks
- Theory marks
- Marks percentage
- Result status
Telangana University Revaluation Result 2019
Telangana University may allow its students to apply for revaluation of answer scripts. Students who will not be satisfied from their existing scores may be given an opportunity by university to apply for revaluation and improvement.
For revaluation and appearing in improvement exam, they need to fill an application and have to make payment of application fee within the stipulated date and time. Any update in this regard will be updated after the declaration of result on the official website.
Important instructions related to Telangana University Result 2019
- TU result will be published soon.
- Result will be published only in online mode.
- Students should keep their hall ticket with them so that they can take reference from it to enter the hall ticket no. and other login credential.
- After the declaration of result, interested candidates may apply for revaluation and improvement exam.
- University will also issue original mark sheet after the publication of online result. Students can collect their original mark sheet from the concerned department of the university.
Any issue or query related to Telangana University result must be taken to the notice of concerned officials of the university. Candidates can also contact the details shared below-
Telangana University Contact Details-
Any doubt/query related to Telangana University result Nov/Dec 2018 exams can be shared with us through the comment box below.