Supreme Court Jr Court Assistant Result 2022: The examination for the Supreme Court’s latest vacancy for the recruitment of 210 Junior Court Assistants is ongoing while you read this article. The recruitment exam is taking place on the 26th & 27th of September 2022. The results will be announced soon after. If you are one of the candidates who have appeared for this exam this article will serve you well. We will be discussing all about the result, cut off and merit list of the SC JCA vacancy 2022.
Update: Answer key for the examination and objection link is now activated online and its direct link is given below.
Supreme Court Jr Court Assistant Result 2022
The results for the JCA vacancies are going to be published soon on the official website of the Supreme Court of India. The result will be shared in the form of a pdf with the merit list of the selected candidates and their scores. The Supreme Court releases fresh cut-off criteria for qualifying the recruitment exam each year. We will be sharing the expected cut-off for the year 2022 in the proceeding sections of this article.
Overview: Supreme Court JCA Result 2022
|Supreme Court of India
|Junior Court Assistant
|Objective Type Written Test & English Typing Test
|To be announced soon
|To be announced soon
How to download the Junior Court Assistant Supreme Court Exam 2022?
In order to check the Exam result of the latest Junior Court Asst. vacancy you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Supreme court of India, ‘https://main.sci.gov.in/’
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the Recruitment link under the Navigation tab.
- An archive of all the latest Supreme Court exams and their results will open in the form of a directory.
- Click on the Result for the post of Junior Court Assistant link.
- A pdf with the list of all the qualified candidates along with their marks will open up next.
- Check whether your Name and Roll Number are present in the list.
- In case your name is present in the result, make sure to save the pdf file for later procedures.
Supreme Court JCA Merit list 2022
The merit list for the posts of JCA (Junior Court Assistant) will be accessible soon along with the result pdf at the portal of the Supreme Court of India. The merit list contains the following details:
- Serial Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Details for the next stage
Supreme Court JCA Cut Off 2022
Supreme Court of India releases sets a cut-off for their vacancies each year. Applicants need to attain as many marks as the cut-off or more in order to qualify the exam. This cut-off score is made available on the recruitment website of SC after the release of the result. We have compiled the previous years’ scores to make an expected cut-off for 2022. You can check it in the next section.
Expected Cut-Off SCI JCA 2022
There are various factors which come into play for deciding the cut-off of the exam. Some of these factors are the total post availability, difficulty of the exam, total number of applicants appearing for the exams, reservation quota, etc. We will be sharing an expected cut-off list based on the data from the previous years. Here is the category-wise expected cut-off for the post of Junior Court Assistant this year based on our analysis:
|Category of the Applicant
|SCI JCA Expected Cut off 2022
Note: Please keep in mind that these are only expected cut off marks based on the analysis and prediction from the pattern of the previous years’ cut off marks. There is no certainty that the cut off will fall within the above-stated range only. However, it is quite likely to be within the above mark.
Selection Process for JCA Supreme Court Vacancy 2022
- Ojective Type Written Test: The first qualifying parameter for the post of Junior Court Assistant is clearing a written objective question type round. It is a two hour exam with a total worth of 125 marks and 125 questions.
- Computer Typing Test: The Objective Type Written Exam and the Computer Typing Exam takes place on the same day. Candidates need a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute with not more than 3% mistakes in the total time of 10 minutes.
- English Descriptive Test: The candidates who will be able to score qualifying marks in the previous two exams will only be permitted in this round. This exam consists of comprehensions, writing precisely as well as essay questions. The time limit of this exam is 2 hours
- Interview: The candidates who will successfully clear all the three hurdles will be assigned a date and time for the interview. Here, a panel of interviewers will judge the candidates for final selection.
Important Links: Supreme Court JCA Result 2022
|Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal
|Supreme Court of India JCA Answer key
|Supreme Court JCA Result 2022 Link
The result for the Supreme Court JCA Exam 2022 will be out very soon. Keep checking the official website of the Supreme Court of India to stay in touch with the official updates.
After the Objective type written test & Computer Typing Test in SCI JCA Recruitment 2022 the next exam that will take place is the Descriptive English Test. Only candidates who qualify the 1st two exams can appear in this round.
The SCI JCA Descriptive exam comprises Comprehension, essays on generalized topics and precise writing.